The First Responders 소방서 옆 경찰서 시즌 2 [ Season 1 - 2022] [ Season 2 - 2023]

wink_

1669987381253494.jpg

Image Credit:SBS.

Criticism doesn't bother 'The First Responders' to act, unless it's a false accusation like this one | Teaser video

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

SBS dropped highlight and enticing "The First Responders" teaser trailer as the video continues cast of characters show enthusiasm on an emotional connection.

'source'

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

The-First-Responders-10-1068x601.webp

disney.co.kr

Content Writing Reporter Ahn Byung Gil

news-p-v1-20221204-26f79fae52ce406f8d628

SBS

“I only keep that to live and go to work.”

After Jin Ho Gae (Kim Rae Won)  made an emergency arrest for Mae Hwa (Lee Do Yeop), which puts him in a bit of a dilemma and fell into unconsciousness by giving a swirling tension.

The 7th episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders', which aired on the 3rd (Sat), recorded 8.9% in the metropolitan area and 11.9% at the moment based on Nielsen Korea. The 2049 audience rating was 4.1%.

Above all, in the 7th episode, Jin Ho Gae sets out to catch the culprit suddenly unfolding a breathtaking chase ensues. He found themselves involved in an amazing chase Mae Hwa, the culprit behind the murder of a hamburger house. Mae Hwa cleverly avoiding the murder of Seok Mi Jeong in the past.

'tap'

'source'

http://m.sports.khan.co.kr/

• Like 6

1057067105.jpg

Crime scene presents 'The First Responders' :  One of the most telling signs of a struggle is an investigator having defensive wounds | Video Footage

source:

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

c2fd638440ee431608ad636378ce4dce.jpg

detection risk display patience, enthusiasm and persistence through 'The First Responders' | highlight video footage on SBS

source:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Party! 3

On 12/3/2022 at 4:52 AM, goemul said:

Yeah I'm full on shipping Seol and Hogae, I really can't help it lol. I'd still be fine with Dojin too but I'm definitely leaning more towards the first one, there is just something about them that makes my brain go brrr.

It was quite clear the show is headed that way. Seeing that Seol was conscious of her looks when he rang the door at her apartment, and that  she was practically crying when his heart stop at the roof top - she's fallen hard for him. Only a matter of time for him to realise he likes her too.  I do think they will complement each other. JinDo dog needs a calming presence in his life & someone who can see past that  fence he puts up. I personally love him for being so passionate about his job but it does mean that he ends up risking his life each & every time. 

After this scene and the short exchange they had , this would make an interesting pair too :GrowDerp:

Spoiler

FjRcqhcacAA4q7b?format=jpg&name=medium

Romance aside ( and I hope it doesn't overshadow the show), I am actually a little disappointed that the last two episodes were so focused on catching that chaebol gangster who's out to get Hogae ( and his father) . I understand this will be the overarching plot but I prefer the earlier episodes where they solve different cases - some which were very unique. One thing I did like very much was how everyone rallied to find evidence to save Hogae when he was framed in episode 6. Despite his short time at the station, he's clearly made a positive impact on the team, and they didn't even doubt him. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

'The First Responders' A follow-up action goes up a different level of strategy | Character visual, teaser trailer ~ OST Part. 4 in YouTube video

source:

Spoiler

https://youtube.com/@SBSNOW

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

mb-1670572477191049.jpg

[SBS]

'The First Responders' - a detective's approach: looking for evidence | alongside teaser trailer preview

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

a8dfd564ee0177cd9509985f0f880bdb1cfe9bc3

f6514b0dadb4642c29fbaf249d800c62f48bae02

Content Writing Reporter Jung Eun Chae Star News

optimize.jpg

Song Seol confessed the secret of her birth to Jin Ho Gae in 'The First Responders'.

In the SBS Friday/Saturday drama 'The First Responders' which aired on the 10th, a scene where Jin Ho Gae (played by Kim Rae Won) and Song Seol (played by Gong Seung Yeon) met at a convenience store and had a deep conversation was drawn.

Song Seol recalled the time when he couldn't save another male student from a moment of crisis, saying, "I've seen many suicide attempts that didn't end with one. It happened a while ago."

She added, "The child's shoes brushed my fingertips. I will never forget the feeling. The feeling of the life I was missing. I later found out that it was his third attempt." Then, she said, "I screamed at the world. That was twice. If only one person had listened to the child's scream, it wouldn't have happened," she said, feeling guilty for not being able to rescue the boy.

Hearing this, Jin Ho Gae said, "But why did Ha Eun live so hard and be so ruthless? It's the first time I've seen such a face," referring to Song  Seol's aloof expression during the previous interview with Ha Eun. In response, Song Seol replied, "A person who abandons a child can never be forgiven," and Jin Ho Gae cautiously asked, "Forgiveness. That's a very personal feeling, can I ask you a question?"

Song Seol confessed, " I was also an abandoned child. Taewon General Hospital, neonatal intensive care unit No. 189. That was the first name I had. My real mother didn't even give me a name."

However, Song Seol showed a determined appearance, saying, "It's an old story that has no secrets. Detective, would you like to tell me a story from the past?" In response, Song Seol said, “I mean the Hyeon Seo incident,” and mentioned the case of Kim Hyeon Seo (played by Kim Min Seo), who went missing seven years ago.

source

https://m.starnewskorea.com/article.html?snb=tv

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-c7d8ba5d0f696e3ea9c0870c935db85c-

'The First Responders' • video footage with scene • confrontational interview and interrogation method, getting someone to confess to a crime • recap

source:

• Like 6

On 12/8/2022 at 3:37 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I am surely in the minority here, but the way Jindo Dog called out "An-na" just sounds so sexy... I feel like shipping these two instead :laugh:

I actually also see some sparks there. But then this will get very tangled lols... I found Jindog also caring to Ana when she's hurt. 

On 12/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, abs-oluteM said: I am actually a little disappointed that the last two episodes were so focused on catching that chaebol gangster who's out to get Hogae ( and his father) . I understand this will be the overarching plot but I prefer the earlier episodes where they solve different cases - some which were very unique. One thing I did like very much was how everyone rallied to find evidence to save Hogae when he was framed in episode 6. Despite his short time at the station, he's clearly made a positive impact on the team, and they didn't even doubt him. 

Same, the quest to get Ma Taehwa in the few last episodes felt a bit dull and flat. I prefer the individual cases in earlier run. I actually a bit annoyed that K crime drama always following same format, that they will need to take down the final boss in the end, and they are always A CHAEBOL, or A PROSECUTOR or  AN ASSEMBLYMAN :smug:

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

photo1595966.jpg

Video - SBS - Recap sequences 'The First Responders' | assess and reassess the evidence whereby collect information to solve crimes.

source

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

photo1598411.jpg

Content Writing Reporter Kang Seon Ae SBS

30000811226-500.jpg

Jin Ho Gae and Gong Myeong Pil get started hunting the kidnapper in the middle of the night.

The ninth episode of SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders' as both the police and firefighters began paying attention to the disappearance of Kim Hyeon Seo seven years ago, which was entangled with Detective Jin Ho Gae (played by Kim Rae Won), take on the case, certain that must mean the kidnapper is still on the loose until they would find the real truth.

In this regard, Jin Ho Gae and Gong Myeong Pil (played by Kang Ki Doong) are caught in common sense hunting gear. The first hour after any crime is critical because this is the 'golden hour' of any investigation. the countdown to finding a missing person begins during the golden time after a crime takes place.

In order to catch the kidnapper, Jin Ho Gae who think under pressure  and experienced the thrill of the hunt with Gong Myeong Pil, they turn on the headlights and take visitation in the neighborhood for tracking. Then, as if suddenly thinking of something, Jin Ho Gae  snatched Gong Myung Pil driver's seat, sounded a warning light and moved first, arousing curiosity.

What is the reason Detective Jin Ho Gae becomes deeply embroiled had an unusual obsession with being solved?

The production team said, “Episode 10 will be aired on Friday, December 16th to see what secrets are hidden in this scene where Jin Ho Gae and Gong Myeong Pil action instincts are activated.”

Meanwhile, on December 17th (Saturday) will be canceled due to the 'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize'.

https://ent.sbs.co.kr/m/menulist.do?categoryCode=SS01&category2depthCode=

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

photo1598417.jpg

From the making of episode 8 to 9 moments happen between the cast members, here's everything behind the scenes of 'The First Responders'

source

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2