The First Responders 소방서 옆 경찰서 시즌 2 [ Season 1 - 2022] [ Season 2 - 2023]

wink_

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I was more interested watching the process of investigation. Love to see the energy and urgency they have towards their cases. 

This show does feel like a proper procedural - which I love. I personally don't mind the lack of romance  though not against it. I think there was a mild hint of it in eps 3 @SilverMoonTea when she was treating his wounds. So far I love all the interactions between the 3. They each have very unique personalities and work well together. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But kudos to this drama writer, I think they do quite well with variation of cases that gory, twisted, but still interesting and easy to follow.

Yeah I thought the same thing while watching, I also like that it's just one case per episode while there is a bigger plot point throughout the show with Hogae's backstory.

This is my favorite airing k-drama right now, the chemistry between the cast is so good and all the dynamics are fun, the show has it's flaws but I'm just really enjoying it. It kinda reminds me of Taxi Driver in a way, both are from SBS lol.

Ngl I'm already lowkey shipping Seol and Hogae :idk: though I can totally see her with Dojin, who I think definitely likes her, too they are giving me love triangle vibes which idk how to feel about yet.

Edited by goemul
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

202211192316775288-6378ee9b2113c-300x.jp

SBS | Video features | The forefront of detection, 'The First Responders' - Detective analyzes covert experiments with different solutions.

source

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

12 hours ago, goemul said:

Ngl I'm already lowkey shipping Seol and Hogae

Part of me is on this path too. Maybe I have been waiting for Son Ho Jun to have a nice romantic end again. Last time was Go Back Couple which felt like ages ago. I don't know if he had a good ending in Was It Love. But I guess I am open to all possibilities. I just don't want a love triangle to be the focus of the show. 

I don't think the writer has not set her heart on the love line yet as per this article in the press-con:

This section is about why she wanted to write this drama:

Spoiler

MBTI of the characters

Jindo dog - ENTP

Bulldozer - ENFJ

SSm- ISFJ

Spoiler

Season 2 & the love lines

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

'The police who caught criminals but dk how to catch the woman they love, firefighters who put out countless fires but dk how to put out the fire in their heart, paramedics who are good at treating the wounds of others but dk how to treat the wounds their my heart'

I laughed at the above tweet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But I guess I am open to all possibilities. I just don't want a love triangle to be the focus of the show. 

Same.

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't think the writer has not set her heart on the love line yet as per this article in the press-con:

So I guess this means no clear romance in season 1, idk if it's a good thing if she really hasn't decided yet because I want it to make it sense and there should be some clear hints early on. I feel like so far the show has been leaning more towards Seol and Hogae, I mean there was that not so subtle talk about dating, while giving us hints that Dojin likes her but hey it's only been 3 episodes lol.

I've read a comment somewhere that Hogae and Dojin might catch feelings while Seol remains oblivious lol.

Edited by goemul
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Content Writing Reporter Cha Hye Young Ten Asia

p1065573877153398-216-thum.jpg

(Photo = Provided by T&I Cultures)

Actor Lee Tae Gum shows the essence of truthful acting.

On the 23rd, Lee Tae Gum's agency, T&I Cultures, announced that actor Lee Tae Gum would make a special appearance in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders'. Lee Tae Gum plays Min Won In who's a sortie or a military action alongside firefighters characters such as Son Ho Joon (Bong Do Jin), Woo Mi Hwa (Dok Go Soon), and Jung Jin Woo (Choi Ki Soo) will be working with other firefighters during emergency situations.

'click on this link for more details'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022112381804

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Kim Ji Won, Ten Asia.

BF-31910477-1.jpg

BF-31910479-1.jpg

A subtle emotional signal was captured between Jin Ho Gae, Bong Do Jin and Gong Song Seol, as interesting as the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders'.

'The First Responders', is leading the excitement of 'time-saving drama' by thrillingly drawing the cooperation between the police and firefighters who fight criminals every time. The combination of acting by Kim Rae Won (Jin Ho Gae), Son Ho Jun (Bong Do Jin) and Gong Seung Yeon (Song Seol) enhance the liveliness of the play. In particular, while the relationship between the three puzzling people is subtly revealed and curiosity is heightened, 'subtle emotional signals 1, 2, and 3' that cause excitement in the breathtaking incident are summarized.

'The First Responders' mainly follows criminal cases that seem impossible to solve and rescue, but they can succeed with teamwork and efficiency. Even if they cannot save each victim, they try their best to bring justice to them. Bong Do Jin and Song Seol, along with Jin Ho Gae, work together to solve impossible cases.

First case after being demoted, 'Serial Killer Arrest', announced the start of an unusual collaboration for all three. Moreover, Jin Ho Gae, who preferred to ride motorcycle alone instructed Bong Do Jin and Song Seol to turn off the siren of ambulance for the operation to arrest the kidnapper, expressing his strong character with his whole body and Bong Do Jin shouted at a senior citizen who was rude to Song Seol, saying that the road was congested and he was a 'strong' man in the fire station and Song Seol, who first got to know another 'strong' man besides Bong Do Jin, paid attention to Jin Ho Gae, raising expectations.

• Persuading Kim Hyeon Seo's mother. Subtle envy and vigilance.

The calm fire station and police station have been reborn as the center of accidents every day with the appearance of Jin Ho Gae. As he persisted in the case, the police and firefighters also continued to cooperate in various ways. He had doubts about the death of Kim Hyeon Seo, who was not suspicious to see it as simple poisoning and took an unconventional step to insist on vaginal fluid collection for an open investigation. However, Jin Ho Gae did not have the credibility to convince the victim's mother. Song Seol was acquainted with the victim, but suffered difficulties because she was overcome with guilt for causing death due to first aid during transportation. At this time, Bong Do Jin, noticed Song Seol's embarrassing heart, persuaded Kim Hyeon Seo's mother instead, saying that he would relieve Kim Hyeon Seo's resentment. Then, Bong Do Jin said, "We have to cooperate each other in order to protect the public" and showed off his strong heroism in rescue service.

• Apply ointment. Arouse curiosity about the relationship.

Jin Ho Gae and Bong Do Jin handled the 'closed room fire' and 'closed room disappearance' cases. They boasted a stronger teamwork. The leadership of Bong Do Jin, who advances like a bulldozer with Jin Ho Gae's tenacity and conviction, which he does not let go of once bitten, has created a fantastic chemistry. Jin Ho Gae, a short-tempered and stubborn police officer who follows his own rules rather than becoming a government puppet. He is given the nickname 'Jindo Dog' because once he bites, it is hard for him to let go. He is quick on his feet and a fast problem solver who follows unconventional ways to get what he wants. And the two, who uncovered the tricks of the intelligent criminal, became more comfortable as they accomplished the feat of apprehending the arsonist who abandoned the body with extraordinary teamwork. However, while the three of them were getting closer, Jin Ho Gae joked with Song Seol, "When we meet, you have the same style as me", and Song Seol applied ointment to Jin Ho Gae's hand, which was injured during the 'arson simulation', creating a friendly atmosphere. 

Each episode differs from the others in terms of the themes they delve into. Crimes against women are the main theme surrounding the series, which can also co-relate to the similar situations that the women of South Korea face every day. The subtle relationship between the three characters will be continued in the 4th episode to be broadcast on the 25th and the 5th episode on the 26th.

Episode 4 of 'The First Responders' will air on the 25th.

BF-31865521-1.jpg

SBS

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022112409904#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

04a3481db40cf0d20fbc5e37a2e7dd42e39746a6

[Episode 4 Preview] 'The First Responders' unveiled a dramatic teaser for the movement trailer

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

489c57a21c6db94dde6d28ceecbb0aaa47985430

EXO's main vocalist, Chen performed OST Part.3 song 'Heaven For You' that demonstrate his strong vocal talent and heartfelt melodies for the SBS drama “The First Responders.” EXO's Chen is known as one of the top vocalists in K-pop since Chen has impressive vocal skills, Chen's high notes can touch the heart of the public while singing emotive melodies.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Your blood is going to boil with the latest case in ep.4. 
Anyway, towards the end there are hints of romance might grow between Seol and Jindo. 

I was just gonna come here and say how disgusted I was with that mother who used her daughter to get insurance money. So sick that she would break her bones here and there to claim compensation. What is more heartbreaking was that the daughter willingly did it because she loves her mum & wants mum to be happy. Among all the cases so far, this one affected me the most. And to think that the writer is basing all these cases on real life ones she has come across. Urggh.

Yes, can see little hints of romance here and there. Even with Seol  and Bulldozer...he seems to care for her in that scene where she was washing off blood from her uniform . And then at the end Seol and Jindo - there's a spark there too. 

By the way it's cute how they all have nicknames. Seol's is Minnow. And police chief's is Polar Bear.

Love the chief too. The small team they have there actually works very hard and are quite in sync. I like that little act they put up to trap the couple to telling the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

202211270723778132-638294fe046d7-300x.jp

SBS

'The First Responders' teaser trailer : The minute-and-a-half glimpse showcases the action-packed spectacle, including the iconic is having a conversation with himself.

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

I found it cute that Seol always taking care of Jindo's hand first:lmao2:

And my, what a twist, Anna is actually Dojin's sister. Seems Jindog also cared for her too. 

Tbh I don't mind Seol with either one of the guy. They're both cute. 

This has to be my fav K drama running right now. Lot of adeline rush, there is never a boring moment, and love all the characters here. @stroppyse@40somethingahjumma, despite the poster doesn't look interesting, but we found this drama is a gem. If you have some spare time, do check it. Great crime, action, and procedural drama. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This has to be my fav K drama running right now. Lot of adeline rush, there is never a boring moment, and love all the characters here. @stroppyse@40somethingahjumma, despite the poster doesn't look interesting, but we found this drama is a gem. If you have some spare time, do check it. Great crime, action, and procedural drama. 

I was quite interested in this one. I was going to. But I got distracted. And it's partly your fault getting me to watch Thank You, Doctor.

• Haha 3

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

I didn't see MDL's character chart , so I was somewhat surprised that Anna is DoJin's sister. 

Our Jindo Dog got his name for a reason. Sometimes I think he's nuts - as in puts his life on the line and the risks he takes would make me worried if I was his loved one. I know at the end they were all joking about taking credit for saving the day - but for me Jindo Dog was the MVP for this episode

I dare say this is my favorite Kim Rae Won drama. And he's really aging like fine wine. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-2b67a9c9d7fdfb1079de02f57b94aed0-

[SBS] 'The First Responders' | criminal investigation •  ensemble of methods are always kept intricate, which keeps the viewer engaged and asking for lore  •  video footage  • clip

source

Spoiler

• Like 5

Fiqu-Aj-NWAAYc5-DJ.jpg

Fik-SRzjac-AAOjlr.jpg

Written by Reporter Jang Woo Young, Osen

202211281149773003-6384223e6c034-300x.jp

Actor Ji Hyun Joon drew attention with his extraordinary presence with his venomous acting in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'The First Responders'.

Ji Hyun Joon, who imprinted his name on viewers by acting as a scene stealer in SBS 'Hyena', Netflix 'Kingdom: Asinjeon', and the movie 'The Managers of Namsan', was broadcast on the 26th in 'The First Responders' (script written by Min Ji Eun, directed by Shin Kyung Soo) showing a strong presence with heavy acting, captivating the home theater once again.

In the last broadcast, while the story of a malicious private loan company plotting a disaster manipulation explosion was drawn, he played the role of Kim Do Hyung, the main culprit in charge of the installation of explosives, and implemented a plan to blow up the entire building. However, when this operation failed, he intensely expressed the despicable side of the character caught in madness, such as crashing into an ambulance until overturning it and setting fire to prevent Bong An Na (Ji Woo) from going to court under the direction of the boss.

In this way, he has gained favorable reviews by melting important characters indispensable to plays with his charming voice and heavy acting through 'The First Responders.'

'tap'

'source'

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/entertainment/broadcast?date=20221128

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

202211290930351910-3.jpg

[SBS] 'The First Responders' The released video opens with the  unveiling the character trailer pursuing a unique signature left by the real culprit here.

Spoiler

• Like 5