I've done watching this, ah, I want moreeee, can the three of them become the permanent cast on the next season or another varshow with the three back together. :love:

It's just nice seeing their friendship, and it shows that no gap between them. I love the fact that JW called HY with hye yoon-ah instead of noona. Also SW seems vert excited to meet them and he wont bother to hide it as well. Hahaha. Our precious han-dan-baek couple :smile: watching them is so nice. 

I want more episodes of them, sigh it's only one remaining. 

img.gif

He looks fine with this length of hair. I like it. Looking handsome as ever. 

Fi4s8pvVEAUeMpO?format=jpg&name=medium

I never take a pic of with that pose even with my besties, hahaha. That's so close and warm feeling! It revives all of my fangirl love cell to ship them back :wow:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I've done watching this, ah, I want moreeee, can the three of them become the permanent cast on the next season or another varshow with the three back together.

+1 so do I! They should gather together and do Youth Actor Retreat 2! That was also another good one, have you seen? Hwang In Yeop was the highlight in that one :lmao2:

It's just nice seeing their friendship, and it shows that no gap between them. I love the fact that JW called HY with hye yoon-ah instead of noona.

Oh yeah. Coz Jae Wook doesn't look his age, I forgot he's younger than Seok Woo and Hye Yoon! I love how with the 3 of them, Hye Yoon become the 3rd wheel in the kitchen. :lmao2: Hilarious! I find the new generation ladies lucky because the men are cooking here and the woman is the one standing there nothing to do. LOL.

I never take a pic of with that pose even with my besties, hahaha. That's so close and warm feeling! It revives all of my fangirl love cell to ship them back

I don't ship either one of them but I just love their rapport and friendship. I hope the bond stays strong and they support one another till super old age.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't ship either one of them but I just love their rapport and friendship. I hope the bond stays strong and they support one another till super old age.

I ship their on-screen characters back then then I see their off-screen chemistry, their friendship is much more lovely and interesting to follow. I hope they do stay together for long, rooting and supporting each other. 

Oh, whatever show I dont mind, but the show mustnt have too many casts cuz it makes the screentime shared to many as well. 

Ah, I only watch the clips not the full episodes, haha, forgot. 

• Like 1

Episode 8 is my favourite! Rowoon became so outgoing, goofy, talkative and showing more of his true self all in this episode. Last episode I saw him being super high and excited because his besties are coming. I see him genuinely show his adoration towards them. I see him bicker with Jae Wook and Hye Yoon, as well as losing his cool over "washing the spam". Ahahaha!

This episode I see him aegyo at Sung Dong Il ~ love that he became so comfortable with Sung Dong Il that he's leaning and bear hugging him. I see him salivating over food whilst trying to resist temptation. Just look at him! Poor thing!

img.gif

I see his utmost love through nagging for slicked beef skirt (📝 taken, Oppa). I also see him expressed a few "no eyes see" moment of Hye Yoon's super cheerful-over-the-top-energy. And then there's the scardy cat Rowoon of bike and boat rides 😆. @Tofu I think Rowoon is like us, having motion sickness with boat rides. I honestly wonder if he puke out all that breakfast he stuffed himself with. I assumed he didn't else he'd be eating more for dinner. 😆 There were sooooo many sides of Rowoon I've never knew/seen before coming out in these two episodes alone. It was such a treat.

As for Hye Yoon, funny how they liken her to Oh Nara, whom she has worked with in Sky Castle. Hahahaha! It's good that her extroverted side appease the sunbae deul. Love that she's not shy with them and knows what to say so that the show is interesting to watch. As for Jae Wook, contrary to how clumsy Rowoon can be per the show, he seems to be a lot more grounded and calm. Although I do think he hasn't quite fully let go of himself yet on the show, but at least with "doing stuff", he seems to be less clumsy.

They are truly friends, knowing what each other likes to eat—Rowoon pointing out Hye Yoon loves mushrooms and Jae Wook is good at grilling meat. @JenL These two episodes are so awesome in the sense that it's faster to get to know Oppa than over dramas, interviews or promotions. It's really worth a watch, to get to know a little bit more about Jae Wook. Now even I know he's not so good with spicy food! 😆

Not so important things that I noticed:

• Jae Wook and Rowoon hold their chopsticks very similarly.

• Jae Wook has fairly good knife skills - he can peel fruit's skin with a big knife! Even I can't do that!

• Usually the guests are asked not to do anything but with these two, they move faster out of the seat than the hosts 

• They were truly like the kids in the family where while the parents are preparing food, they all get up and help.

• Rowoon is an excellent kitchen helper, observant enough to know what the Chef needs at certain times. Love the rapport he formed with Dong Il in the kitchen.

I really hope to see the three of them working with Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won in the future. And I hope upon seeing these two episodes, a PD would put them three in a variety show relating to food and travel. I can't have enough watching Rowoon eat. Although it's a bit of a dilemma since I love how good Rowoon looks now and not want him to gain too much weight. 😅

@Alice Wonderland I miss them already :cry:

• Haha 1

@mademoiselle you know I have rewatched ep 7 to 8 many times already. It is that much I like a varshow as if like watching a kdrama.

I like all those bickering in the kitchen, HY being the chererleader to the male chefs, lols. It's so funny seeing SW getting jealous cuz all the sunbaes gave their attention to her. 

Yea, bugs and motorbikes or something that is moving makes him scared. Lols, SW is a scardy cat indeed. And JW looks more mature and reserved. So HY is like the battery that turned on those two boys mute mode. :laugh:

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I really hope to see the three of them working with Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won in the future. And I hope upon seeing these two episodes, a PD would put them three in a variety show relating to food and travel. I can't have enough watching Rowoon eat. Although it's a bit of a dilemma since I love how good Rowoon looks now and not want him to gain too much weight. 😅

Ahahaa, he said he loves the beef skirt a lot and Im glad he finally eating those with them. He should eat good food with good people, gaining 2 kg will just go away with some exercise I think. It was so funny seeing him contemplating about the calori he may get on those marble meat. 

Yes, please another varshow of them together. Their chemistry are just overflowing. 

Overall, ep 7-8 are my faves! Ah, I also love that part that HY played piano for her friends. I remember she ever mentioned to lied during her casting and studied during the process to secure a role in Bad Guys. I love that piano part. How the show also playing us the original version right after she's done playing. I wonder what is the title for that one. It sounds really cheerful and nice. Good for ringtones 😉 It always fascinates me seeing someone who can play a music intrument. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@mademoiselle finally found the song title! I keep digging through their clips comments and finally someone told it. 

The title is Summer. I like it!! Yay! The full version is really good! There are many versions of it! Yeah... I listen to them one by one. 

Here to those who are interested to check it out. 

Start at 1.35

And this one is the song without any intros, recorded earlier.

sounds more clear

and this one is the piano cover is same beat as HY played. I like it too!

Someone in the comment mentioned that it would be great if the three along with SDI appa for the next intallments of Reply Series. Or they could have another trip show together or anything with the trio will do. :pandahappy:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...