Revenge of Others 3인칭 복수 [2022]

Seems like this week's episodes are filled with red herring and misdirection.

I thought Gook Ji Hyun and her thug girlfriends were the one who wreck Soo Heon's home out of jealousy but turns out that was Se Jin. The only damage she did was cut the brake of the scooter, though that's enough to pin her down for attempted murder. As for the photo, I guess the only suspect had to be Seok Jae Beom. But why? Coz he likes Soo Heon? Or Tae So Yeon who clearly has a crush on Soo Heon.

@ktcjdrama I guess you might be right about Ok Chan Kyu / Park Won Seok being gay. The photos did suggest Won Seok and Jae Beom as BL but then that is likely deliberately picked out by Oh Sung to confuse Jae Beom. And then there are the photos of four of them (Won Seok, Jae Beom, Oh Sung and Se Jin) together. That makes Se Jin a prime suspect now. Plus, there's likely a triangle love in there whereby Se Jin might like Won Seok but Won Seok likes Jae Beom. Thus Oh Sung blackmailed Won Seok. Se Jin might have killed Won Seok and did the same to Jae Beom out of jealousy. He could also be the one framing Oh Sung since it really didn't seem like Oh Sung was the one who went to the car service shop.

Jae Beom is exhibiting a dual personality disorder now. So that makes him just as suspicious! So many potential suspects! :BulbaConfused:  Really curious who it is.

But most importantly, I'm worried about Soo Heon... again! I mean, what if he goes in there and got ambushed Sa Jung Gyeong and his gang! Soo Heon tells Chan Mi not to be impulsive and do dangerous stuff but he himself is taking on so much risk. Not that I don't understand his desperation. He should have gone to his doctor and see if any welfare could help, although hope is low and there's no time to lose.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Seems like this week's episodes are filled with red herring and misdirection.

I'm rather behind with a lot of stuff, then have a full day event on Fri-Sat too, so no time to catch up on this yet... Probably will have to wait until Saturday evening before I can watch.

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

ep 6

We finally learn more about the WS case. 

The relationships between them ( WS, Osung, JB and SJ) seem to have been complicated.

Im glad the detectives didnt find anything to incriminate Sooheon. 

ep 7

Oh, Hooseon is more smiling...

The ''twenty-nine missed calls'' scene on the rooftop was beautifully captured. 

Osung is so smart and cunning. Its clear that he is in love with JB. 

Lomon is so charismatic in this role..  :heart:

• Like 3

Poor SH, things are getting more complicated for him. Aigoo, what to do with him? SJY must have prepared to trap him this time. He suspected him once long ago and now GOS egg on him too. Can someone save him later? I am getting anxious for another week wondering he'll get caught for this mission. 

What's with that male detective? He looks suspicious. Is he doing that just to look good in the chief's eye or he hides something else related to the murder. 

15 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Lomon is so charismatic in this role..

I knew him since Sweet Revemge and he was quite sweet bad boy in there. Lols. 

But here he looks much cooler yeah, but I think his fight scenes are the best one too. He always can make a difference for each character he plays. I watched him in All of Us Are Dead and he is also that handsome and charismatic! Mwoya... I'm falling for him this much now. Kekeke :wow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ep 8

Oh, no...Im sure its a trap for Hooseon or...maybe someone already attacked JY and thats

how HS will be framed...  :thinking:

The male detective is so ambitious.

Detective Jin is trustworthy police officer. Although it was a little annoying when she mentioned Hooseon

during the interrogation. She could have asked if Osung had given the receipt to someone else.

Osung is smart and he took advantage of that right away. 

Another beautiful scene on that rooftop...    :pandalove:

Im glad he is not sitting  there alone...

• Like 3

Episode 9-10 Previews

@Alice Wonderland I know right? Every time he goes become "Batman", I worry about him leaving some evidence behind and gets caught! And then I thought, he's the male lead so at least he wouldn't die from attacking these baddies because he is bound to die from his sickness. He probably wouldn't need to be locked up as well because he's underage and he is sick (hospital will be his prison). I think anyway.

Did you notice Lomon is getting skinnier compared to when the show started? Not sure if it was a deliberate thing since he is supposedly sick in the drama.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I also liked a lot their scenes together. Love whenever he steals looking at her smiling and he smiles as well. That's nice. 

those are my favorite scenes... 

Hooseon looks so boyishly innocent when he smiles...  

the scene when they were walking down the street...

I laughed at first when Hooseon said - '' it makes me feel like you're wearing my clothes''   :smile:

But then the scene wasnt funny anymore...

Hooseon -''Go visit awesome places...and visit some fun places too''.  

His smile was so sad...

That scene reminded me of the scene from the movie ''Titanic'' when the ML told the FL that

she should live without him.  

I dont want that kind of ending for our beautiful couple.

• Like 3

@rocher22 I thought the red shoe laces were from his deceased brother. Turns out it was his mother's. It's just as equally meaningful anyways either way. It is sad that he asked her to go visit more places with that shoe laces. It's like leaving a will behind.

It'll be sad if he really dies. Argggh. But maybe the show won't end with him dying so it wouldn't be too bad... I don't know but it's so unlikely there will be miracle for him to live.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't know but it's so unlikely there will be miracle for him to live.

This would be the first drama that I would love some cliche scene if his medical record

was replaced with another patient's record.

I will be satisfied if the drama ends with Hooseon having more than six months to live..

I m glad Soyeon gave up on those missions because she knows its so dangerous for HS.

They have good chemistry. 

• Like 3

Episode 9-10

It's bad to say this but thank god Soo Heon's mum passed away and the kids got him out in time from the trap! What I don't get is they could have just left quietly. There was no need of Seok Jae Beom to go in there.

Jae Beom's condition is scaring me. Is it true that he has a twin brother? Did he perhaps also cause the death of his twin? And there was a good twin bad twin thingie in him? Or the twin story is all true and he's a good kid.

Amazing how everything is still a mystery and a blur. Just when I thought I figured something out but one revelation wiped it all out. And I've to delete everything I just wrote. Aye, I give you that, Writer.

Can't believe next week is finale week already! I mean, the mystery has dragged on looong enough so I'm glad to finally find out who the killer is but that means no more handsome Lomon.

Feels like the culprit is now either Jae Beom or Oh Sung. At the moment everything points to Oh Sung, but I'm starting to think there'll be a twist and the real murderer is actually Jae Beom.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It's bad to say this but thank god Soo Heon's mum passed away and the kids got him out in time from the trap!

:nervous: I was actually thinking the same thing... and at least now SH will have no more reason doing all those things for money now.

41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Jae Beom's condition is scaring me. Is it true that he has a twin brother? Did he perhaps also cause the death of his twin? And there was a good twin bad twin thingie in him? Or the twin story is all true and he's a good kid.

This part also confuses me. He surely got amnesia, but a selective one, I guess? I mean, he could remember his twin brother. Or, that twin brother is actually his imaginary secondary self? That he "killed" in his mind? 

43 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Feels like the culprit is now either Jae Beom or Oh Sung. At the moment everything points to Oh Sung, but I'm starting to think there'll be a twist and the real murderer is actually Jae Beom.

I still hope that it is indeed Oh Sung. One thing we know for sure, PWS was not there the night JB got pushed down and went into coma, that has got to be Oh Sung who pushed JB down, no? That's why he also didn't bother to tell the police he saw PWS pushing JB. I feel that it'll be too cruel for CM if JB turned out to be the one who killed PWS. Then we also finally see the other white shoes with red laces.

Love seeing how SH knocked out that crazy rapist with just one kick. Then also one kick to disarm knife-wielding Oh Sung. I was fist-pumping... Sorry (not sorry).... 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Who is the manipulative one here? GOS and SJB, both are equally suspicious. Dont tell me SJB case is like what happened in Mouse?? 

Whatever is that, they clearly gonna drag this to the final, at least near final. I cant wait. 

This episode is so heartbreaking for SH. So I really hope that the ending will be good next week. I hope all can be explained satisfyingly. 

And how van CM believe what GOS said so easily. This guy is hiding something for sure and he wont tell the truth just like that. Something caught on the record that be next clue of PSW's death.

I like the amnesiac SJK, but I'm quite anxious what if he is the culprit of the murder. 

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Love seeing how SH knocked out that crazy rapist with just one kick. Then also one kick to disarm knife-wielding Oh Sung. I was fist-pumping... Sorry (not sorry).... 

This is the best part. And I love that writer didnt make him stupid to believe on what GOS told SJB. I wont feel sorry for both, go kick 'em more! And I hate that they have to end it there... !! 

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Can't believe next week is finale week already! I mean, the mystery has dragged on looong enough so I'm glad to finally find out who the killer is but that means no more handsome Lomon.

Ikr!! Im started getting annoyed that we have spent 10 episode for running in a circle among SJB and GOS. The writer loves to play pull and push. And many loop holes to the characters here. I dont like the part that SM and SH reveal things just like that while the suspect could be among them. 

Yea, I wanna see more Lomon, but since he'll sign off ROO soon, now I'll go to check on CJH oppa, 🤣

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama He didn't forget everything after the coma that is for sure since he still recognise his mother. The amnesia is on the more recent event. His condition could be dissociative personality disorder, but why? The other possibility, but it's more fantasy than scientific is him absorbing someone's soul (e.g., his brother's). But maybe it's more like Shards of Her whereby he is hallucinating things or forget things—back to dissociative personality disorder's field.

The other twist would be it is all an act. He's the culprit and he's keeping everyone at bay. Hence, like @Alice Wonderland I couldn't rule him out. But then which culprit would stupid enough to get himself into a coma, so there's a small window of hope that he might really not be the culprit. He did creep me out a little in his chat with the police. Maybe because I know this actor is capable of playing villain before (in Signal) so I subconsciously don't fully trust his character here. I think it'd be a very good twist if he indeed is the murderer.

We technically have 3 suspects - Jae Beom, Oh Sung and Se Jin (which conveniently takes himself out of the picture by telling us he's going to the US but did he really?)

@Alice Wonderland Yeah it was stupid of Jae Beom and Chan Mi to believe Oh Sung. I think they are just extremely desperate for more clues. Plus Chan Mi kept being misled by people who knew Park Won Seok that she herself is doubting him, which is understandable. Soo Heon trusts his instinct more.

I don't mind the redherring in this one. It at least is still engaging, unlike Blind. What loopholes are you talking about? I don't think revealing things to the others is a loophole... more like careless. But Chan Mi is always careless! I haven't forgotten her stupidity in the earlier episodes.

Who is CJH? Choi Jin Hyuk?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

He did creep me out a little in his chat with the police. Maybe because I know this actor is capable of playing villain before (in Signal) so I subconsciously don't fully trust his character here. I think it'd be a very good twist if he indeed is the murderer.

Did you see his slightest sneer when he's being interogated. 

We dont really know the early seqyence of the accident whether he commited suicide first and PWS got pushed off the window or otherwise. 

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What loopholes are you talking about? I don't think revealing things to the others is a loophole... more like careless.

Oh, it was typo there, what I mean plot holes. Lol. But I maybe wrong. Those excessive flashbacks are quite spending the screentime in ep 9. 

But after all their problems are pretty difficult for their age, they're just high schooler. But the harship is just unbearable if ai can say. Especially for SH. Poor him. But now he has nothing to lose. 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Who is CJH? Choi Jin Hyuk?

Nooooo, haha, I mean Choi Jong Hyeop

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow... you could be right about JB being the culprit after all! 

Yeah the show keeps telling us he might be innocent and the more the show does this, the more I'm actually suspicious of him. Plus, it might be an accident that he fell and got into the coma (unplanned). LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1