Revenge of Others 3인칭 복수 [2022]

ep 9

Oh, the scene when JB took off the mask ...I didnt expect that...Osung was in disbelief...

Hmm...JB also had a twin brother..I wonder what really happened that summer.

I just love how they (CM, SY, the other girl and JB) were worried about SH...

ep 10

hmm..again, everyone is suspicious..I think even SH could be the culprit...  :pandathink:

its a little strange that only WS and JB have pictures together and the others pics show all four of them.

JB has a split personality. I dont think we have seen the other person yet.

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland @ktcjdrama I'm done with the finale.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Need some thoughts from you guys. Is it a good ending for you guys?

===

I'm not sure if I like the ending even though it is kind of a happy ending for our leads. It's something I kind of expected—not seeing Soo Heon sick or dead and leaving it at he's fine now but no guarantee. I'm just going to imagine Soo Heon live maybe another 10 years with Chan Mi and he left her a child so she has a family and not too lonely. Hahaha.

I am also unsure I like the idea that everyone lied to protect Soo Heon. Actually this bit didn't bother me. It's more of the bit that everyone was OK knowing Soo Heon was that vigilante and supported him. There's something just morally incorrect here, and if going with spreading gossips/rumours etc means you can protect/save someone and condemn another is just scary... what if these characters' position were switched?

I feel like because I knew the actor Seo Ji Hoon wouldn't just take on a completely innocent role probably ruin the mystery for me. I honestly wish it was someone else rather than him although technically he is also a victim. The one thing I didn't like about Seok Jae Beom's part is this illness Jae Beom has. We are kind of just informed, there's two of them in one body but what is the scientific explanation to this? Why did Jae Beom develop this illness?

So, the ultimate culprit technically is still Ki Oh Sung, except he can't be punished at all because there's no proof that he manipulated everything/everyone. I feel unfair for Jae Beom. Do you think he is dead? Or the height wasn't as high as from the one Park Won Seok fell? The show made the police useless throughout the whole drama. To be honest, I don't understand Ki Oh Sung's character. His step-father tells him to stay put and him, supposedly the smart and conniving one, goes off kidnapping Soo Heon.

• Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Same here... I don't know how to feel about the ending. Although some thoughts came to mind while nearing the end ~ scary high-schoolers life, incompetent police, the power of steering public opinion.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I am also unsure I like the idea that everyone lied to protect Soo Heon. Actually this bit didn't bother me. It's more of the bit that everyone was OK knowing Soo Heon was that vigilante and supported him. There's something just morally incorrect here, and if going with spreading gossips/rumours etc means you can protect/save someone and condemn another is just scary... what if these characters' position were switched?

I'm okay with everyone wanting to protect their "hero" even to lie for him, but I agree it is morally incorrect, especially if what he did was push someone off the rooftop. We know that it was an accident, but the students didn't know. It's a stupid comment by the police officer that when everyone lie about something, it became the truth, then stop investigating. Was there not any blood at all on the rooftop? Impossible. Another example of incompetency is if they could've gotten a clearer view of the drone recording, why didn't they do it in the first place?? They only thought about doing so after there's another video showing similar physical movement? I salute the male police officer who could remember the similarity. Smart! but why not smart enough to just get work on sharpening the blurry video??

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So, the ultimate culprit technically is still Ki Oh Sung, except he can't be punished at all because there's no proof that he manipulated everything/everyone. I feel unfair for Jae Beom. Do you think he is dead?

Maybe he didn't die, because when he was brought into the ambulance, he was given the oxygen. And maybe that's why the police didn't really bother to pursue investigation because it's not a homicide case. But even so, would the father of GOS allow it to be swept under the carpet like that? From where he fell, it was definitely higher than from where PWS fell. And no snow on the ground to "soften" the fall (as if that's gonna help). So I'm not sure also whether he died or not. Yes, I agree it's so unfair for JB. I teared up when he was cuffed. I didn't like the bit about what happened to GOS. I'd rather his manipulative ways are revealed and he got punished by law. I feel like we can use another episode or two. I also dislike OCM going around suspecting people and immediately believing her suspicion. She believed SH was the culprit, then OS, then JB... seriously this girl... I earlier gave her a pass because she is supposedly just a high-schooler, but to make same blunder many times, that's just stupid. 

The one thing I didn't like about Seok Jae Beom's part is this illness Jae Beom has. We are kind of just informed, there's two of them in one body but what is the scientific explanation to this? Why did Jae Beom develop this illness?

I think it's more like a psychological disorder... but yeah, we could use a little bit of more information like maybe how the other twin dies. Or was there no twin at all? Really just a case of DID? Again, we can use more episode for this. Maybe this show would've been more flawless if it is 16 episodes. We don't even know what happened to that rapist. I want to know for sure he's got punished by law too.

His step-father tells him to stay put and him, supposedly the smart and conniving one, goes off kidnapping Soo Heon.

It's his birth father. I guess he thought he would be untouchable? 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Was there not any blood at all on the rooftop? Impossible. Another example of incompetency is if they could've gotten a clearer view of the drone recording, why didn't they do it in the first place?? They only thought about doing so after there's another video showing similar physical movement? I salute the male police officer who could remember the similarity. Smart! but why not smart enough to just get work on sharpening the blurry video??

So true. The other loophole I was wondering is how is it possible that Jae Beom didn't leave any fingerprint or DNA on that guy he killed in the garage? He literally strangled him to death. And yeah, now they thought about sharpening the video... that's just silly.

I didn't like the bit about what happened to GOS. I'd rather his manipulative ways are revealed and he got punished by law. I feel like we can use another episode or two.

I want him to be punished by law too but it's Jae Beom's statement against his. Jae Beom is sick, lost his memory and did kill the two people himself, and that makes his credibility zero. Jae Beom has no valid evidence/proof either. So Ki Oh Sung can only be punished through social media/the school kids who spread the "truth".

I also dislike OCM going around suspecting people and immediately believing her suspicion. She believed SH was the culprit, then OS, then JB... seriously this girl... I earlier gave her a pass because she is supposedly just a high-schooler, but to make same blunder many times, that's just stupid. 

I really didn't like how she just went and face Jae Beom himself without telling Soo Heon! Maybe she thought Soo Heon is sick and he was hurt before but still... like, can you please call the police? Or at least schedule to send a message like 15 mins after she meets with Jae Beom to ensure she can return alive?

I actually don't think it needs more episodes. I think there was enough time to tell a proper story. There was at least 4 episodes that they could do without and give Jae Beom a better backstory.

Also, don't you think Ki Oh Sung's sudden confession that he likes Gook Ji Hyun was so random? He likes her but he does all sort of low-life thing like PS-ing her photo and framed Chanmi for it. He used her to gain popularity. And in the end, he kidnapped her to the roof to force Soo Heon yield to him. WTF. LOL!

It's his birth father. I guess he thought he would be untouchable? 

Is it? I thought it was the other way around.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Also, don't you think Ki Oh Sung's sudden confession that he likes Gook Ji Hyun was so random? He likes her but he does all sort of low-life thing like PS-ing her photo and framed Chanmi for it. He used her to gain popularity. And in the end, he kidnapped her to the roof to force Soo Heon yield to him. WTF. LOL!

Totally random! I actually thought he only used that as an excuse 😂. He is a psychopath, and I’d like to know more also what led him to become like that. 

The police chief is his father. Married with Gook Ji Hyun’s mother. I wonder how she felt living under same roof of the person who forced-kiss her. She doesn’t look afraid of him, or feel awkward or feel angry at him... just the annoyance that they’re siblings. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

She doesn’t look afraid of him, or feel awkward or feel angry at him... just the annoyance that they’re siblings. 

She wasn't afraid of him in the past because she knows he can't really hurt her due to them being family. Both were just going through puberty not liking the fact that their parents are married to each other and they are now siblings. However I do think after the kidnapping, she would be scared of him. But at the end of the time, I honestly don't care hoot about her because she's not exactly a kind person. She's a bully and guilty for attempted murder on Chanmi.

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Totally random! I actually thought he only used that as an excuse 😂. He is a psychopath, and I’d like to know more also what led him to become like that.

LOL true. I don't know why I actually believed him. Maybe because Jae Beom (or was that Jae Joon at the time?) said so...?

Lomon's IG Update

• Like 1

@mademoiselle I disini, hahaha. I was quite busy this week so I have less time to watch dramas. I have done ep 11 and one more episode to see my handsome lomon, 😄 so I keep it for later. They just revealed JB as the villain that heartless. Is he a twin or he is just one person with DID? Is he playing evil one in other dramas u mentioned last time? His smiles indeed creep me out. I seem to know how it would end. going to be a bad end? Well, whatever already in the end, so let's go to the end. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle I finally finished the last episode. I was dumbfounded. What did I was watch for weeks? What was that ending?? What the heck is going on with the writer? Is he going mad? It was a runied ending and absurd I've watched this year. They lured me with Lomon to watch all those weird ending! R they planning for S2? Seriously, the cops is just a joke here. 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Ok, next dramas!

• Haha 2

ep 11

HS and JB looked so handsome in black.   :wow:

Sooheon and Chanmi and their night walks...

Omo..when he intertwined his fingers with hers...beautiful..    :heart:

JaeJoon..hmm..I wonder if he is the killer.

Osung..he is dangerous pathological liar... but Im more surprised how his father

managed to become the Head of the police station. 

I didnt immediately understand why CM and SH were buying the new phone

that was a good plan...  

ep 12

hmm..That was a weird episode..

I only liked the last scene and the red bracelet around SH's wrist..

Edited by rocher22
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
34 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

hmm..That was a weird episode..

I only liked the last scene and the red bracelet around SH's wrist..

I know right!! I want to edit out a whole chunk of the ending of last episode. Even having Gi Oh Sung pouting away because he knows he is losing is good enough an ending for me than what was given to us. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif