Revenge of Others 3인칭 복수 [2022]

E3-4

Man, nobody seems like a good person in this school. This week's episodes suggested Ki Oh Sung could be the killer of Chan Kyung (Park Won Seok) and for all the things he did to Chan Mi. That was really horrible and conniving. But in all honesty, I was very annoyed Chan Mi keeps going to places where the notes tell her to go. At least have some backup plans of escape for crying out loud!

I was very disappointed with Seo Jae Beom covering up for Ki Oh Sung. He probably is another suspect and the accident was potentially a cover up for his sins. At least the above E5-6 previews suggested that way. I'm dying to see the Chief Police finding out his son's true face. Knocking up a girl and not owning up to it. Slandering his own step-sister's reputation. Assaulting a girl etc etc. This girl needs to go to jail. @abs-oluteM Although we know violence against violence is bad and we have discussed about this in Taxi Driver, but sometimes these baddies will only learn when it was done to them the same way they did to others. So in this instance, I'm looking forward to Soo Heon being the vigilante and teach them all a lesson.

I totally did not expect co-habitation but it was kind of cute. I mean, two orphans getting together and become a family is a cute idea. Hehe. Except this cute future is non-existent because Soo Heon won't have many days left. Sniff. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I am actually all caught up on this since 2 days ago, but didn't write anything. 

But I am also highly suspicious of Seo Jae Bom. Do you remember if he had some sort of amnesia?

Hahaha same. I watched both episodes on the day Disney released it but didn't have the energy to write something until now.

Yeah Jae Beom was in coma for 6 months due to an "accident" the drama tells us and lost his memory. The thing is the timeline of Park Won Seok's death to Chan Mi's transferring to the school wasn't very clear. I just know it was a new semester when she joined.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Just started this one today. Very engaging. Although many characters are introduced with some kind of entanglement, it is not confusing to follow the story. Interesting grey characters as the plot developed. Even our ML is also very grey now. Thought of continuing to ep.3-4 but rather sleepy now, so will just continue tomorrow morning.

The bullying of the white haired girl was so painful to watch. I still don't understand how the school can not know about these things happening campus and let these kind of kids left undisciplined and be allowed into society. I know it's not the point of the drama, but for a student to be hurt like that in school, the school should've called the police. I was fuming watching that scene and wished I could reach into the screen and smack those girls. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Ep.3-4

- I spotted a blue-colored drink!! :shocked::laugh:

- I love how Chan Mi countered Ji Hyun about the gum sticking on the shoes thing :cool: It's true. The shoes should be the one to be careful of not stepping on gums.

- Yeah, I still think the finger-print identification to open a locked phone is for lazy people. Keying in a password is still the way to go. 

- Still the same thought, if these young kids can be so brutal at this young age, what will become of them in the future? :nervous:

On 11/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, mademoiselle said:

The thing is the timeline of Park Won Seok's death to Chan Mi's transferring to the school wasn't very clear. I just know it was a new semester when she joined.

PWS died on December 23rd. New school year in SK begins in March. 

On 11/19/2022 at 6:58 AM, mademoiselle said:

I was very annoyed Chan Mi keeps going to places where the notes tell her to go. At least have some backup plans of escape for crying out loud!

Me too! Also going around asking and speaking to people quite openly. Not discreet enough in her investigation when she doesn't know yet who is friend who is foe. But I forgive her since she is supposedly just a regular high-schooler, and probably didn't watch as many crime dramas as we do :laugh:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Okay, I need to know what's the family background of that bully Sa Jung Gyeong. What a piece of arrogant trash! :pandarage2:

I was so anxious watching SH at the garage, and when he didn't lose it but walked away after delivering the message, I breathed a sigh of relief. But very quickly I thought this is too smooth, and true enough, the ending of ep.5 sent me worrying for him :nervous: Who could it be??

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Finished ep.6.... Argh!!... now have to wait a whole week for new episode.

- I can't say I'm not happy seeing Chan Mi keep slapping Kook Ji Hyun.... Even after experiencing that kind of beating, she is still so spiteful. Apparently she is nothing without her gang of fighters.

- With the new development, could it be that Seok Jae Beom has a DID? That he is the one who killed PWS? and also that guy at the garage.

- The show is beginning to have too many going back and forth with the timeline. It's beginning to be confusing. I hope this won't be a regular pattern. We're only halfway through. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Oh you guys watching this too! Cool, I got a company. Lol

Done with this week episodes, all the people here are so messed up. No one is really good here. But that feels kinda interesting to me. But I dont know why I really annoyed with the detectives. Chasing a certain suspect like JSH but being quite lenient to the bully SJY who is the stem of the problem? 

And being pregnant in high school is just okay?? What's going on with these kids... I think among all of them, I still think CM and SH are much better. But well I might be wrong too. Lol

Anyway, there must be someone else, the culprit. I dont mind if the hero might not be the hero. How they gonna solve all the mess?? Hopefully writer has a good plan for all of this. Cuz I begin to like it now. 

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

- I can't say I'm not happy seeing Chan Mi keep slapping Kook Ji Hyun

Oh it's been on repeat mode for me. Lols. I love that part a lot. She deserves the punches. 

Yea, the timeline is kinda confusing too. I still can't take a guess who could be who here. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2

Arghhh! The cliffhanger! Though I know for sure she wouldn't kill him coz he's the male lead :lmao2:. He's dying already anyway so he can't be dead so soon too. What I'm more curious about is how she knows to hide his backpack and how did she break into his locker? Or perhaps it's because he kept the key at home.

It did occur to me that maybe Ji Soo Heon had an episode where he thought he left the garage while he's alive but in truth he killed him. It just seems weird that someone else kill the guy on that very same night. Although it's not going to be surprising if there's someone else having grudge against the guy.

Seo Jae Beom - it's sooooo odd. Is he having dissociative disorder? He puts the car key down and went for a shower. But when he comes out of the shower, a book sits at where he left the key and the key was on his study table instead. There's no one visited his room so it can only be him or another him. Not to mention he dissociated again and found himself at a horse stable.

The show continues to be very engaging and keeps us all guessing. Another suspect as well in that violin guy claiming he's friend with Park Won Seok. I'm not so sure I believed him either. I mean, what a way to publicize the video! And I like the twist to Park Won Seok which now insinuating maybe he is good but was being blackmailed into doing bad things for Oh Sung. At this point, I'm thinking perhaps Oh Sung found out he's adopted and using that against him.

Seeing Soo Heon agreeing to punish the baddies make me nervous and anxious for him, scared that he'll get caught! I understand he needed money but goshhhhh, I wish that white hair girl would stop asking such favours from him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

It did occur to me that maybe Ji Soo Heon had an episode where he thought he left the garage while he's alive but in truth he killed him.

It doesn't seem to be his way of killing though. The guy was strangled dead, right? If he's been killed with the cutter machine, I might have suspected him. So no, I believe it's someone else. 

Another suspect as well in that violin guy claiming he's friend with Park Won Seok. I'm not so sure I believed him either.

Was wondering about this too, but I am choosing to believe him. 

I wish that white hair girl would stop asking such favours from him.

For someone who's been bullied so brutally, she sure turned out to be a strong person who isn't afraid of anything. Kinda nice, but kinda worrying as well... At least she thought about surrendering themselves when she found out that guy is dead. Her mission is just to threaten those people so they'll stop. She also commented that SH was a bit overboard with that rapist though it didn't bother her that much. Again, what's the deal with this rapist? He is wheelchair-bound and yet still go around bullying people?! :mad: What give him those guts to continue bullying? Who are his parents? Imagine if he is not wheelchair-bound. He would probably just hang around the school and continue to terrorise the students. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

I am going to put down my guesses of the mysterious death of PWS for now and come back to check whether or not I guessed correctly. 

Spoiler

- PWS and Jae Beom are lovers. Proof of closeness is the picture horseback riding. Which is why Gi Oh Sung burned the picture, in case Jae Beom remembered. He is jealous of them and threatened PWS to do his bidding, or else he will out the both of them. Not wanting Jae Beom to be implicated, PWS could only turn to become a bully as ordered by GOS. 

- Somehow Jae Beom tried to commit suicide and ended up in a coma. GOS was unhappy and killed PWS. He also killed the guy in the garage because he was jealous of Jae Beom being nice to SH, and this way he could put SH in trouble with cops. 

- PWS is able to relate openly with SeJin because he is gay. (I don’t think SeJin is gay despite having gay parents). This is also the thing that he wanted to tell Chan Mi in their next meet up. Also why he never showed her any picture of the person he was on a date with. 

- I think Ah Jung’s boyfriend is SeJin. He is rather shy, and the only one we have known so far who will allow Ah Jung to push his head down to hide themselves. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I am curious why Seo Jae Beom suddenly being so nice to Soo Heon. Just because Soo Heon saved him?

1. Because he saw Chan Mi being close to Soo Heon? Jealous? Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer? or, 

2. Because he was awed by SH fighting skill when saving him? (ie. if there is BL as per some theory thrown out there) 

It feels rather sudden for me too...

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Behind the Scenes

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

1. Because he saw Chan Mi being close to Soo Heon? Jealous? Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer? or, 

2. Because he was awed by SH fighting skill when saving him? (ie. if there is BL as per some theory thrown out there) 

It feels rather sudden for me too...

The jealousy bit seems to be next episode. It's just rather odd and the way he tries to "buy" Soo Heon's friendship. It's so typical thing for a rich kid to do as well. He seems nice but now I feel he's starting to show his dark side.

• Like 1