Revenge of Others 3인칭 복수 [2022]

0069-CDz-Egy1h7ie9x216bj60u016vk1j02.jpg

Spoiler

Revenge-of-Others-tp1.jpg

• Drama: Revenge of Others (English title) / Third Person Revenge (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: 3inching Boksu
  • Hangul: 3인칭 복수
  • Director: Kim Yoo-Jin
  • Writer: Lee Hee-Myung
  • Network: Disney+
  • Episodes: 12
  • Release Date: November 9, 2022

Plot Summary

Ok Chan-Mi (Shin Ye-Eun) is a 19-year-old high school student. She used to be a shooter for a high school team. One day, Ok Chan-Mi's twin brother dies. She chases after the truth related to her his death. She gets involved with Ji Soo-Heon (Lomon). On behalf of bullied students, Ji Soo-Heon takes revenge on their tormentors.

Cast

source: AsianWiki

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Party! 1
1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Shin Ye Eun....this actress actually very sweet looking and I am glad that she is finally stepping out of the rom-com stuff. Lomon was in All of Us Are Dead isn't it? Let me know if this is good. 

Yeah she is sweet looking (and I find her look like Lee Yubi) but I now remember I was temporary irritated with her because she contributed to the breakup of Babi and Yumi in Yumi Cells 2. 😭😭😭

I'm going to check it out for Lomon. Oppa so handsome. Yes, he's in All of Us Are Dead and will return for S2.

• Haha 5

Shin Ye Eun And Lomon Are Extraordinary Students With Stories In “Revenge Of Others”

01.jpeg

07.jpeg

Disney+ has unveiled new stills for their upcoming drama “Revenge of Others”!

“Revenge of Others” is a teen revenge thriller starring Shin Ye Eun, Lomon, Seo Ji HoonChae Sang WooLee Soo Min, and Jung Soo Bin. The drama takes place when Ok Chan Mi (Shin Ye Eun), who is searching for the truth related to the death of her twin brother, and Ji Su Heon (Lomon), who is taking revenge against the unfair world, get caught in a shocking incident.

In the stills, Shin Ye Eun perfectly portrays Ok Chan Mi, a high school student and shooting athlete. The actress is expected to showcase subtle emotional changes as her character continues to pursue the shocking truth behind her brother’s death.

Spoiler

03.jpeg02.jpeg

Romon will breathe life into his character Ji Su Heon, who is a lonely and secretive boy who takes revenge on behalf of his friends in order to earn money on his own. Although Ji Su Heon and Ok Chan Mi seem to be helping each other, Ok Chan Mi holds doubts about Ji Su Heon. A well-written narrative of the two heralds the birth of a great revenge thriller drama which will make viewers get immersed deeply into their story.

05.jpeg

Spoiler

04.jpeg06.jpeg

“Revenge of Others” premieres on November 9. Stay tuned!

source

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 10/17/2022 at 4:43 PM, Chocolate said:

Haha, I just started a Disney+ subscription, free with a broadband recontract. Will try. Although the actors all so young!

It's similar to what we have here in  Malaysia. I am forced to sub to Astro if I want Disney + . 

Anyhow , as we age all the actors will get younger & younger. So don't feel bad...:laugh:. At least this young oppa has nice arms as per the still that @mademoiselle posted. 

Hi @rocher22. Welcome to JangHaven. Glad to have you join us here

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished episode 1. The drama was quick with its story-telling and gave us a good backstory for both the hero and heroine. I don't have much to say yet except why the writer has to give our hero (my Oppa) a death sentence? 😭

Ji Soo Heon is already growing up lonely, having to work several jobs to pay for his mother's nursing home fees. He then gets told he has a brain tumour which surgery will not help. He has maybe 6 - 12 months to live. Maybe he can live even longer if his condition does not worsen.

I forgot I have another Oppa in this drama as well - Seo Ji Hoon playing Seok Jae Beom who the drama told us was in some accident and had to repeat his senior year. I honestly hope he's not the culprit who has a hand in the heroine's brother's death. I also hope he's not a bully. I still have not forgotten Seo Ji Hoon's cameo role in Signal where he's the leader of the high school gang rape case!

Episode 1 ends with a cliffhanger whereby Soo Heon told Chan Mi he saw her brother, CHan Kyu fell and called the police. There is also a mystery whereby Chan Kyu's girlfriend is Hong Ah Jung and the phone number Chan Mi got of Hong Ah Jung turns out to be Soo Heon's number. Mmmm.

• Like 3

Episode 2

Ok, the mystery behind how Hong Ah Jung's phone number is with Soo Heon was quickly revealed. There's nothing suspicious about this part. A bit of a twist on Park Won Seok/Chan Kyu. Not that I didn't entertain the idea but it was still quite astonishing that he was described as a bully. I'm not so sure who is telling the truth now, but there's no reason for Im So Mi to lie, does she?

I totally didn't expect the cute Manager from Sh**ting Stars to play a bully here! I suppose we won't see him anymore since he'll be lying in the hospital.

Soo Heon's illness is starting to surface. The doctor warns him he might experience personality change and becomes violent, which he did at the end of this episode. It is unsure at this point if he remembers what he did. I obviously don't want him to be the one who pushes Chan Kyu out the window but the drama is definitely hintng us he's a potential suspect due to his illness.

I finally saw the shirt off scene... Lomon is still too skinny so I say there is nothing much to see. :lmao2:

Side note:

They are underage students, how come they can ride scooter and bikes? Are they doing this illegally?

Also, how is it that both of them can go around without guardians? It seems impossible for Soo Heon to handle all the living expenses and bills. He's now in even more financial difficulties due to his own illness.

Long Preview

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

They are underage students, how come they can ride scooter and bikes? Are they doing this illegally?

You can if you turn 18. I believe they are all in their final year of High School which means they are 19.

(In fact, in Msia, kids are allowed to take their license once they turn 16)

First off I must say our ML is very handsome with a great height and nice body. Hahahaha. Which brings me to the next point - there's no way he's gonna get a happy ending is he? The brain tumor seems rather advance considering that it is altering he's behaviour. So there's a high chance he may have pushed Chan Kyu. I hope not of course but the way he assaulted the bullies is quite violent. Although, they all deserve it , violence shouldn't be the answer. And he's already very pityful what with a sick mom that he has to support. It's gonna be quite tragic I think.

Also what a shocker for Chan Mi to find out that her sweet twin oppa, isn't such a nice person after all. I don't know if those people lied but I do belief her dead twin is not as good as she remembers him. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 10/24/2022 at 9:53 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Anyhow , as we age all the actors will get younger & younger. So don't feel bad....

Haha, now I understand why my parents preferred to watch Roman Tam or Paula Tsui when there was Andy Lau on the screen 😂

On 11/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, mademoiselle said:

I've just finished episode 1. The drama was quick with its story-telling and gave us a good backstory for both the hero and heroine. I don't have much to say yet except why the writer has to give our hero (my Oppa) a death sentence? 😭

Just done ep 1 too. Not bad. Certain parts were quite sad so the emotions came through. But the hero is dying! Is he going to find a miracle cure or something?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Just done ep 1 too. Not bad. Certain parts were quite sad so the emotions came through. But the hero is dying! Is he going to find a miracle cure or something?

Unlikely. The writer literally sentence him to death by telling us he cannot operate, chemotherapy won't help and the ONLY possibility he will live more than 1 year is maybe the tumour stop growing isn't it? 😭😭😭

It is not a fantasy drama so no miracle. Not unless Disney cross over to Netflix and he gets bitten by zombie 😂 (since we will have season 2).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3