Destined With You 이 연애는 불가항력 [2023]

359358758-811535400342273-2291597754454274213-n.jpg  359425379-811535403675606-8341698045146353482-n.jpg

Spoiler

rowoon-jo-bo-ah-1.jpeg

Literal Title: This Relationship is Force Majeure

Revised Romanization: I yonaeneun bulgahangnyok

Hangul: 이 연애는 불가항력

Director: Nam Ki Hoon

Writer: No Ji Sul

Network: JTBC

Episodes: 16

Release Date: 23 August – 12 October 2023

Streaming Site: Netflix

Website: Official | NamuWiki | MDL | Naver | Daum Cafe (Blu-ray DVD)

FNC Naver on Rowoon: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

KeyEast Naver on Jo Bo Ah: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Plot Summary

Lee Hong-Jo (Jo Bo-Ah) is the lowest grade (level 9) civil servant. She always does her best at work, even though she suffers from many civil complaints. In her personal life, she is used to being alone. One day, she happens to become the owner of an old wooden chest and the key to lift a curse from Jang Shin-Yu (Ro Woon).

Jang Shin-Yu is a competent lawyer who is smart and good-looking. He is usually in the spotlight wherever he goes, but he suffers from an unexplained disease. His condition gets progressively worse. He is desperate to life the curse that has run through his family for generations. Jang Shin-Yu seeks help from Lee Hong-Jo, who owns the old wooden chest (source: AsianWiki).

Cast

Spoiler

• Rowoon - Jang Shin Yoo

• Jo Bo Ah - Lee Hong Jo

• Ha Jun - Kwon Jae Kyung

• Yura - Yoon Na Yeon

• Jung Hye Young

• Lee Pil Mo

• Park Kyung Hye

• Lee Bong Ryun

Character Chart

Spoiler

006-HVs-XQgy1hgyr3ytq06j30p41ivqcc.jpg

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Party! 1

2022.10.14 SF9’s Rowoon And Jo Bo Ah In Talks For New Romance Drama By “100 Days My Prince” Writer

FfBcW5fakAAbXBk?format=jpg&name=900x900

SF9’s Rowoon and Jo Bo Ah may be starring together in an exciting new drama!

On October 14, both stars’ agencies confirmed that they were in talks for the upcoming drama “This Romance Is a Force Majeure” (literal translation).

FNC Entertainment stated, “Rowoon is currently in talks to appear in the new drama ‘This Romance Is a Force Majeure,’ and the outlook is favorable.” Meanwhile, KeyEast similarly commented, “Jo Bo Ah has received a casting offer for ‘This Romance Is a Force Majeure,’ and she is reviewing the offer with a favorable outlook.”

“This Romance Is a Force Majeure” will tell the love story of a woman who obtains a banned book that was carefully sealed 300 years ago—and the man who becomes a victim of that banned book.

Rowoon is in talks to play the handsome, intelligent, and popular lawyer Jang Shin Yoo, who gets swept up in a series of unexpected events due to a terrifying curse that has been passed down from the Joseon era.

Meanwhile, Jo Bo Ah has been offered the role of Lee Hong Jo, an outgoing civil servant who is surprisingly unpopular with men despite her good looks, personality, and job.

“This Romance Is a Force Majeure” will be penned by “100 Days My Prince” writer No Ji Sul and helmed by director Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and “Voice 3.”

source

2022.10.30 Rowoon Sent Food/Coffee Truck to Production Team of "This Romance is a Force Majeure"

Looks like he's confirmed now @Tofu @abs-oluteM 🥲🫤
Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Ha Joon Joins Jo Bo Ah And SF9’s Rowoon In Talks For Upcoming Drama By “100 Days My Prince” Writer

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Actor Ha Joon might be starring in JTBC’s new drama!

On November 8, Ha Joon’s agency ACE FACTORY shared that the actor received an offer to star in “This Romance Is a Force Majeure” (literal translation) and is positively reviewing the offer.

JTBC’s upcoming drama “This Romance Is a Force Majeure” is a fantasy romance which will tell the love story of a woman who obtains a forbidden book sealed 300 years ago and a man who becomes a victim of the forbidden book. The drama will be penned by “100 Days My Prince” writer No Ji Sul and helmed by director Nam Ki Hoon of “Oh My Baby” and “Voice 3.”

Previously, it was reported that SF9’s Rowoon and Jo Bo Ah are also in talks to join the cast.

Ha Joon has been actively appearing in various projects including “Black Dog,” “Missing: The Other Side,” “High Class,” and more, and he is currently playing the role of prosecutor Oh Do Hwan in KBS2’s “Bad Prosecutor.” Anticipation is high for whether he will accept the offer to star in “This Romance Is a Force Majeure.”

source

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm destined to be in your presence but not be with you? I don't know why this title is bugging me so much. :laugh:

Rowoon has on some really long socks. Hahaha! 

Omg hahahaha, can you not notice all the wrong things? It's so funny. Or it is your hint to let me know you aren't interested in the show and easing me into it when the drama eventually air :lmao2:. I promise I won't bite if you don't wanna watch. :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • 1 month later...