wink_

Written by Reporter Kang Da Yoon

202301131053624092-1-20230113110007536.j

[Photo = Courtesy of Donuts Culture]

The second OST of the drama SBS Fri-Sat drama 'Payback' (scriptwritten by Kim Won Suk, directed by Lee Won Tae), a drama in which singer Seo Changyong his stage name PL is loved by listeners as an artist who sings romance and a sentimental ballad creating a unique warm sensibility.

Composers such as Lee Sang Joon and Cha Gil Wan who created this masterpiece 'Because I Love You'  have been working with each other for a long time since La Poem and the two of them worked together once again to co-compose whereby it is also worth noting that the poetic, an emotional style of music in the song lyrics of 'Because I Love You'.

https://m.mydaily.co.kr/new/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 1/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, peperomia said:

I typically like mystery as part of a story, but this one appears it'll be straightforward.

Yes, the plot is simple. We know the goal but we don't know exactly how they are going to do it. So there is still sufficient suspense.

On 1/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, peperomia said:

Tae Chun aspires to join the Special Investigations Team. I just hope he doesn't fall for any of Chief Hwang's traps.

I was also quite worried. If he joined Chief Hwang, there would be angst between uncle and nephew which I'd rather not have.

Btw, does Tae Chun's mother have dementia?

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama This is not bad. I like it better than Island.

• Insightful 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

tumblr-ba68abf4711a9ac6465acb4c64157526-

@Chocolate , thank you so much for explaining in detail Choco. :pandahappy: it's such a relief. I'll never forget you, I really appreciate hearing your thoughts on this. I think, I owe you. my instinct tells me, you're good, supportive and understanding person. thank you again Choco. 🙏 

and *bowing head*  thank you all for dropping by.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Park Ah Reum

202301180810521910-1-20230118081604005.p

(Photo = Provided by Wide S Company)

Actress Choi Jung In joins 'Payback'.

On January 18, according to the agency, actress Choi Jung In will appear in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Payback' (scriptwritten Kim Won Seok / director Lee Won Tae) as 'Ham Jin'.

Ham Jin is a prosecutor of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office with strong charisma and a gentle force. Jin, who has had a bad relationship with Ki Seok (Park Hoon) from the past is visited by Park Joon Kyung (played by Moon Chae Won) her junior in law firm. She also wonders what kind of relationship Park Joon Kyung will have with Eun Yong (played by Lee Sun Kyun) and how they will respond her.

In particular, Choi Jung In made his presence known to the public with realistic acting by playing an active part in MBC's 'Doctor Lawyer' and JTBC's 'My Liberation Notes' prior to his appearance in 'Payback'.

https://m.newsen.com/#

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

endlessly fine-tune 'Payback' in the mystery connected | video teaser trailer • images

source:

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

Fm88-Gaw-WYAAa8n-Z.jpg

'Payback' to fight back against such powerful figures trying to tear down the weak | teaser trailer | video clips 

source:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

0000178309-005-20230122104101439.jpg

0000178309-006-20230122104101445.jpg

'Payback' against unjust authority in their own way | highlight video footage

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

Content Writing Reporter Oh Su Jung

0001549123-001-20230121223301363.jpg

Photo = SBS 

Eun Yong and Chairman Myung In Joo faced each other in a detention center in 'Payback'. In the 6th episode of the Friday and Saturday SBS drama 'Payback', which aired on the 21st, Eun Yong (Lee Sun Kyun) was sent to the detention center due to the counterattack of Chairman Myung In Joo (Kim Hong Pa) and Hwang Ki Seok (Park Hoon).

0001549123-002-20230121223301406.jpg

Representative Oh Chang Hyun (Lee Ki Young) who held hands with Eun Yong in the previous broadcast, was killed by Chairman Myung In Joo. However, Chairman Myung In Joo and Hwang Ki Seok framed Representative Oh Chang Hyun as having made an extreme choice after suffering from Eun Yong and he was completely defeated.

Eun Yong, who was nominated all over the country, voluntarily appeared before the prosecution and Hwang Ki Seok sent Eun Yong to the detention center at high speed. And there, Eun Yong faced Chairman Myung In Joo. "How can you spy even on our allies?" He murmurs with a mockingly evil smile and ordered the brutal prisoners to assault Eun Yong.

https://www.xportsnews.com/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6