The Good Bad Mother 나쁜엄마 [2023]

Tofu

22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Why didn't both of you warned me about the ending of episode 7?! :scaredpanda2:

It’s sad but this is a hopeful drama too

eps 9 will also be heartbreaking as we find out why Kang Ho behaved like a 1st class jerk in the past

my heart :nervous:

Spoiler

Am looking forward to eps 10 so much 

MiJoo & KH needs a second chance at their relationship. And mum needs to have a miracle of recovery , please .

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am caught up now! That took a long time and I'm not going to lie, I skipped a few scenes. Haha! 

Do you guys think Kang Ho will regain his memories and do you want him to? 

I think for his children and Mi Joo, I would like him to regain his memories. I wouldn't want him to regain it for revenge. 

I do wonder if Omma will finish the revenge on Kang Ho's behalf before she passes away. I mean, the drama has punish the villains before it ends, right?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think for his children and Mi Joo, I would like him to regain his memories. I wouldn't want him to regain it for revenge. 

Agreed. He needs to be present in the lives of his children. But no more revenge. 

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Tofu I already forgot what's the end of episode 7! 😅

Episode 9

Hurray to we being right that Kang Ho didn't turn evil! The whole episode is spent on the drama telling us the past on Kang Ho. It's heartbreaking that Omma tore his drawings and burned his trophies etc. She was so hard on him, but I'm glad he realises the truth behind that very early on.

To be honest I thought Kang Ho openly read the old investigation records, seek out the police and the guy testifying against his father would have eventually gone back to Director Song and Oh Tae Soo. Plus, that ending of a skull/head found in the river, oh my god, is that the baby? It looks to me Oh Tae Soo got to his ex-mistress and got rid of the baby. Kang Ho never did get to confirm whether she was sent to PH successfully.

I'm anxious that Omma decided to burn all the paperworks & SD card, but I suspect Kang Ho would have kept a spare copy. I'm surprised the two stooges, I mean spies that Song sent hadn't gotten to the storage room yet! They move at the speed of snails.

I love the part where Kang Ho broke up with Mi Joo and he was secretly tearing up. That was a nice crying/heartbreaking scene which makes me appreciate Lee Do Hyun all over again (cancelling out all the drama he did after 18 Again which I'm not in love with, bwahahahaha). This is such a good script for him. 😝

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I do wonder if Omma will finish the revenge on Kang Ho's behalf before she passes away. I mean, the drama has punish the villains before it ends, right?

I do think he will regain his memories later and I do want him to, because I need him to reunite with Mi Joo and his children. Plus he needs to re-evaluate his revenge plan because he now has a lot more vulnerability i.e., his twins he never knew he had! In addition to that, he has a dying mother whom he should spend more time with.

I don't like the idea of the villains walking free, so I do hope Kang Ho can find a good solution to bring them both to justice AND get to spend some time with Omma before she pass* and live happily with his family.

*Is this grammatically correct? Should it be "pass" or "passed" or "passes"?

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

*Is this grammatically correct? Should it be "pass" or "passed" or "passes"?

Passes should be correct. Since she has yet to ...

Wahhhhhh I thought no kiss but we did have one

Spoiler

But most important development for me in this episode...

Spoiler

And the ending

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

BTS

@abs-oluteM I'm happy that Mi Joo decided to tell Omma and Kang Ho, but from the preview for next episode, it doesn't seem like she succeeded?!

I just love that Kang Ho never stop loving Mi Joo, and amidst all this and him losing his memory, he still falls in love with her. Aww. Hahaha, I can almost hear Ye Jin's heart breaking into pieces and imagining her throwing a fit. But I also think she'll come around really quick in accepting Kang Ho in.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 5/26/2023 at 6:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I'm happy that Mi Joo decided to tell Omma and Kang Ho, but from the preview for next episode, it doesn't seem like she succeeded?!

On 5/29/2023 at 9:53 AM, Tofu said:

I hope Kang Ho finds out next week. I don't want them to wait until the last two episodes to disclose this. 

I just finished ep 10.  Mi Joo really had it tough after Kang Ho left. It broke my heart when she saw him entering the ex-fiancée's car and there she was broke with the twins. I most definitely hope KH and mum finds out. There has to be a reason for the DNA test? Or was that DNA test for someone else? 

I have to say Mi Joo is my favorite character in this show. Her resilience and courage makes me root hard for her happiness. YeJin is like her mum isn't it? 

The OSTs I like

OST 4

Spoiler

OST 6

Spoiler

• Like 2

So far from spoilers , it doesn't look like MJ was able to reveal the truth to them since YS fainted and they had to send her to hospital. But KH now knows of mum's illness. It was so sad that later on she brought him to the graveyard to tell him to bury her next to dad. KH was just so heartbroken. 

Spoiler

FxdpQhkXgAI3tiI?format=jpg&name=small

I think MJ told her mum she won't leave KH no matter what. 

Spoiler

Thank goodness that KH was always so smart before this having left back-up for more evidence.

Spoiler

So sweet ...mum & son date

Spoiler

Yay!!! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Kang Ho knew he had kids?! Oh gosh, that makes me dislike Kang Ho pre-injury even more. 

I should think so. Am sure he can work out given the time line that those kids are his.

I get that he was so consumed with his revenge plan ....so I suppose he had gone too far to turn back. Plus, he may see himself as endangering MJ and the kids given all that he has done. Regardless, he has plenty to make up to them. I really need him to regain his memories. Eps 11 brought me to tears. YS just can't seem to catch a break.

I kind of felt bad for Oh Tae Soo's daughter too. She is what and how she is because of a psychopath father like him.

New stills

610529_854112_715.jpg

Pre-released:

• Like 2

So it looks like KH really didn't know that those kids were his. MJ had been walking with her friend's BF. He thought she had happily remarried :nervous:

Spoiler

When MJ tells YS about the twins and YS tells her that KH didn't abandon her but that it was for their safety

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also another teary scene when she says why don't you say hello...KH is back!

Spoiler

• Like 2

I expect LDH to only have twins in his dramas and in real life going forward. :BulbaOWO:

Mi Joo is the best. She is so selfless and cares so much about Kang Ho, even after all that he's done. 

I'm glad Kang Ho's memories returned. I hope nothing happens to him, because I want to see him tell the twins he is the "bastard" that abandoned them. :laugh:

Mi Joo and Sam Sik going undercover....haha! These two are going to get themselves in trouble. It was endearing to watch the length they were willing to go to find out who is trying to hurt Kang Ho. Haha! 

Can't wait for next week! 

• Haha 2

Episode 13-14

The beginning of episode 14 was such a comedy. These villagers seriously are not helpful sometimes but they are all endearing characters. Quite a lot of tears were shed in episode 14 especially between Mi Joo and Kang Ho's mothers. I'm glad Mi Joo finally told Kang Ho's mother (before it's too late) that she already has two cute twins grandchildren!

Loving the cameraderie forming between Kang Ho and Sam Sik too. I'm looking forward to see the three of them taking down both Director Song and Oh Tae Soo.

@Tofu Yeah, it'll become an expectation that LDH must always have twins in dramas. LOL. He's making my dream come true whereby I always wanted to see a single father bonding with their child/children. Much like the Taiwanese drama Autumn Concerto where VanNess didn't know that was his son and they bonded so naturally and love each other like father and son.

• Haha 1