The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다 [2023]

Tofu

The first episode was enjoyable!

Yeon Doo's family seems like they tread lightly around her because she's the breadwinner. They are like your typical ordinary family. I am curious to know more about her family and what happened to the mother of her brother's daughter. 

Tae Kyung's family is pretty much like your typical chaebol family. They want him to get married but he is against marriage. I wonder if his mom is the reason why he never wants to get married. It seems like something happened to Tae Kyung's biological father. His mom remarried into this chaebol family when he was young.

In the preview, Yeon Doo mentions getting an abortion. I support her either way as it's her decision if she wants to have the baby or not. She was cheated on by the father of the baby. He was dating Tae Kyung's grandma's secretary at the same time as Yeon Doo. Ugh...I dislike cheaters. :GengarPout:

Nevertheless, looking forward to tomorrow's episode. 

• Like 5

is it true? they decide to start a new, phoney relationship. I love actress Baek Jin Hee acting, she's in hiatus too long. I'll add it to my list. 

Edited by wink_
another user use the words, I've to change them as usual
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 3/26/2023 at 12:23 PM, Tofu said:

Tae Kyung's family is pretty much like your typical chaebol family. They want him to get married but he is against marriage. I wonder if his mom is the reason why he never wants to get married. It seems like something happened to Tae Kyung's biological father. His mom remarried into this chaebol family when he was young.

Based on the preview of episode 3, it looks like his mother was a single mother. She might have TK without marriage with the birth father and for the reason, we probably either will see the fastest in ep 3 or later to find in the long journey of 50 episodes lol. I think the reason why he didn't want to have a tie with the family because of the typical reaction from the grandma and his older step siblings. TK is someone's not from her blood and like what she said in ep 1, even her son has adopted TK and welcome them to the Gong family, in her eyes TK is just an outsider or someone who would be in the way of the elder children to inherit the company etc etc. I don't think the company is big enough since they only discussing about golf.. probably clothing company or something related with gold, not a very enormous chaebol family as of now.. 

All the usual annoying characters in family are present and I knew which scenes that I'll FF later if I decided to go through with this drama as one of my lineup.. I decided to try because of the AJH (I like him when I watched most of his variety show appearances). So far this drama has the common story plot but I will welcome any new and different plot that might make the story more interesting.. 

Nice to see Tofu for weekend drama. Is it our first time sharing a same drama thread? I didn't remember xD

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Finally some juicy drama that suit my taste. I have less patience with the family story, but so far it's still tolerable. Everyone seems connected to each other somehow, as typical and expected from family drama.

The lead meeting seems to be happening in quite natural way. They dislike each other but seems gradually will find something good from each other soon. 

I hope they will have good explanation, as why the baby suddenly dissapear. That ex boyfriend really unresponsible, he's handsome but clearly problematic. 

Having said that, really only 2 eps per week? :pandascared: Felt like I will already become grandma for all the waiting ! And it's for 50 eps... err... 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@LaLa I don't understand why the grandma is forcing him to get married if not to secure more power. There's a part of me who wonders if she cares about that too. She allowed her son to marry TK's mom and it doesn't seem like TK's mom come from a powerful family. 

On 3/28/2023 at 9:35 AM, LaLa said:

Nice to see Tofu for weekend drama. Is it our first time sharing a same drama thread? I didn't remember xD

Hahahaha! We went through both seasons of Poong together! Maybe we, both, are pretending we didn't watch it. :pandablind:

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have less patience with the family story, but so far it's still tolerable.

I like some family dramas. When both leads have horrible families, it's harder for me to enjoy. Which is why I like that YD's family is more accepting than TK's family. I hope that when YD's family finds out she is pregnant, they do not look at her differently than from her brother (who more or less went through the same thing). 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@LaLa I don't understand why the grandma is forcing him to get married if not to secure more power. There's a part of me who wonders if she cares about that too. She allowed her son to marry TK's mom and it doesn't seem like TK's mom come from a powerful family. 

Yes I also wondering what is grandma real intention too. In ep 2 TK explained that he think grandma forced him to married down, so he don't get greedy with family business and her other grandchildren's fortune. To me it looks like maybe SJ held some crucial information or dark secret on grandma's family? Idk. 

I think back there is no single family drama that I completed without FF. I remembered quite enjoying Five Enough & What Happens to My Family. The later because I really like Seo Kang Joon, and was FFing those without his scenes lols. 

• Haha 3

On 3/30/2023 at 9:46 AM, Tofu said:

Hahahaha! We went through both seasons of Poong together! Maybe we, both, are pretending we didn't watch it. :pandablind:

I don't remember I posted that many in Poong thread.. but yes we talked and discussed about it in discord chat.. I seemed to have erase that part of memory from my mind until you reminded me lol... My poor brain overload somehow xD

@LaLa I don't understand why the grandma is forcing him to get married if not to secure more power. There's a part of me who wonders if she cares about that too. She allowed her son to marry TK's mom and it doesn't seem like TK's mom come from a powerful family

Do you want me to dig around in the official website? I might able find something if the characters description revealed some juicy background stories on the character that got edited in drama. 

I think she wished for TK to be under her thumb like what she currently has SJ as the company's secretary (or slave). SJ family has no power I think.. They used to be rich people but things happened that made them live as commoner and humble with the father became the principal of the elders school with the trouble maker wife. 

On 3/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I hope they will have good explanation, as why the baby suddenly dissapear. That ex boyfriend really unresponsible, he's handsome but clearly problematic

Yeah I was confused with the vanishing twin as well.. the conception dream clearly from one rabbit to two not two to one... I'm still thinking YD might still have the twins just, the other one is smaller and rather slow on the development than the bigger embryo.. The cheater bf wasn't that bad but not in handsome category imo lol

On 3/30/2023 at 11:03 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think back there is no single family drama that I completed without FF. I remembered quite enjoying Five Enough & What Happens to My Family. The later because I really like Seo Kang Joon, and was FFing those without his scenes lols. 

Where were you when I watched Five Children 👀 I joined previous forum because of that lol... Even made a live or short recaps almost after every live episodes... I guess I had many free times while still in uni xD... And FF button is needed while watching Family drama.. well I think you also use it in other dramas as well with annoying supporting characters... I am recommending Once Again because it's quite enjoyable and less annoying supporting characters.. 

I hope that when YD's family finds out she is pregnant, they do not look at her differently than from her brother (who more or less went through the same thing

They coddled the younger bro too much.. I think the mom will have some temper towards her.. When YD was actually the breadwinner for the family for years .. She might have to leave the family to fend off for themselves to make them wake up :pandahehe:

On 3/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Having said that, really only 2 eps per week? :pandascared: Felt like I will already become grandma for all the waiting ! And it's for 50 eps... err... 

If you're committing for family drama.. need to be ready for 6 months of waiting especially if watching it live lol ... Let's become Grandma together xD with busy work week time will probably fly fast...

• Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLavanishing twin is a real medical occurance. Apparently one of the twin could swallow the other? I felt like the baby maybe felt insecure because they're feeling unwanted by the mother. Looking at how she drenched on the rain and getting sick is just one of the example that might causing the baby in distress. 

Btw, I also start to wonder if they have enough material to keep this drama running until 50 episodes... 

Five Enough I like SH and SHS couple, the main couple also quite fun to watch. But pretty sure I just FF towards the end. I didn't watched it when it was airing. 

Once Again have LSY, maybe one day... I'll keep in mind when I'm dramaless haha... For now I suddenly have too many on my hands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just started this one. Seems promising enough. Didn’t expect to enjoy it as much, but I love Bark Jin Hee and it’s been a while. AJH is also good one to watch. Been a long while too since his last drama. 

Am surprised also to see @Tofu and @SilverMoonTea here (👋🏻) but yeah, abuse that FF button when needed. I don’t usually have to do that for weekend family dramas, but have practiced it really well because of Three Bold Siblings 😆 There was this main arc that was sooo dragged out and annoyingly unnecessary. Countless DNA tests. The center definitely earning a lot of money from that one family alone 😂

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

@ktcjdrama Yes! I'm excited to watch this one because I've missed Baek Jin Hee in dramaland. She was my main draw to this drama. Ahn Jae Hyun is receiving some hate for his acting, but I think he's doing fine. Because of how much bad acting I've learned to tolerate in Chinese dramas, everything is bearable. :laugh:

TK's mom is a bit impulsive with her decision to divorce her husband, but at the same time, I understand why she made that decision too. She gave everything to birth and raise TK. It must be painful for her to listen to that family talk badly about him. Her husband dotes and seems to really love her, but his inability to stand up for his mom is part of the reason why the family is the way it is. 

In some ways, I'm surprised but also not surprised by YD's mom's reaction. I thought she was going to be a bit more understanding considering YD's brother had his kid when he was 18. 

At the end of episode four, I was a bit nervous for the direction of his drama when TK asked SJ to marry him, but after episode five, I feel a little better. I thought I would have to watch multiple episodes of TK with SJ, but I'm glad there was a quick end to that marriage proposal. SJ is manipulative and calculative. Her greed to marry into a rich family is something else. The ex-boyfriend is a CEO too, isn't he? Why is SJ so fixated on TK's family? 

OST.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 4/2/2023 at 11:34 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, I also start to wonder if they have enough material to keep this drama running until 50 episodes... 

FL Baek Jin hee's last 50 episode drama was extended 1 episode and was so successful. It was called My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. 

Ahn Jae- Hyeon and Bake Jin hee are talented performers will make this drama a success including the veteran's actors that are in the drama will leave us viewers wanting more. 

I have decided to watch this since it has peaked my attention.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm excited to watch this one because I've missed Baek Jin Hee in dramaland. She was my main draw to this drama. Ahn Jae Hyun is receiving some hate for his acting, but I think he's doing fine.

Me too. It's been a while watching BJH. I also thought AJH is doing just fine. I have enjoyed watching him even before this. The hate on him (or really on his acting?) is probably coming from other basis, LOL... 

JSJ is such a habitual liar. Does she never worry that with her lying left and right, she would be found out too soon? LOL... 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

JSJ is such a habitual liar. Does she never worry that with her lying left and right, she would be found out too soon? LOL... 

I thought it was funny that she lying outright about nursing him just in a whim moment. But actually that lie almost successful in moving TK's heart. He seems want to taking care of her after found out she's been nursing him whole night. I thought why just this small matter she need to lie, but this small moment actually have great impact influencing TK's feeling. 

I'm also glad misunderstanding resolved quickly. 

@Tofu@UnniSaraMy main draw also BJH, she's very natural and very likeable. I think AJH is fine here, maybe not Oscar worthy yet, but nothing bad. I know he's been super bad at vampire drama, but other than that he's quite okay. 

• Clapping Hands 3

@SilverMoonTea I can't see @mademoiselle watching this, but maybe @abs-oluteM. LOL! 

It seems like everyone is having a baby! Haha! I was hoping the older sister and doctor would rekindle their love, but I wasn't expecting it to be done through a pregnancy. That worries me a little, but I'm staying hopeful that they will work it out. The doctor mentioned the older sister aborting their baby before. I had flashback of Once Again when he said that. The main couple in that drama divorced for similar reasons too. 

TK told SJ to go find someone else to marry. In the preview, she tells him she doesn't care who he dates but he better not ruin her wedding. Why is she so hellbent on hanging on to him like that? What's so special about being apart of TK's family? They all seem crazy and she's always on edge when she's serving them anyway. Why would she want to marry into a family like that? Is it because TK is aware of her past? What kind of inferiority complex does she have that she has to manipulate the people around her? She has HJ who is willing to give her everything. Go marry him instead! :JigglyAngry:

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@UnniSaraMy main draw also BJH, she's very natural and very likeable. I think AJH is fine here, maybe not Oscar worthy yet, but nothing bad. I know he's been super bad at vampire drama, but other than that he's quite okay. 

AJH has so much potential, I think we need to give him time , i have notice some actor start off off-key as the drama progresses they do they get better. I feel when he acts with someone who is good, it doesn't show with with newbies he is bad. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House