The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다 [2023]

Tofu

Some tidbits from Naver :

• Originally, the role of Gong Tae-gyeong was supposed to be played by Kwak Si-yang , but due to film schedule problems, he dropped out and Ahn Jae-hyun took over the role.

• Simultaneously aired on Netflix . In the meantime, KBS 2TV weekend dramas have often been aired on Netflix overseas, but this is the first time that they are aired simultaneously in Korea.

• Contrary to the concerns before the airing, there are many opinions that the story progresses considerably faster than the previous works, and it is fun .

• The main actors, Baek Jin-hee and Ahn Jae-hyun , both show ups and downs in their acting skills depending on the character or role, and they have different likes and dislikes. Separately, the chemistry and sum of the main actors are generally well-received. Cha Ju -young's performance is praised, but on the contrary, there are criticisms that she feels left alone in the play.

• Producer Han Joon-seo directs a drama for the first time in 3 years and 6 months since 〈 Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful 〉, and he is directing a KBS 2TV weekend drama for the second time.

• Writer Cho Jeong-ju, < Are you human too? 〉 After 4 years and 9 months, he writes a drama, and he writes a KBS 2TV weekend drama for the first time. Also, < Cheer up, Mr. Kim! > After 9 years and 11 months, he writes a full-length play.

• Insightful 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

GUESS THE PLOT 

Since here there is a lot of professional weekly drama watcher, can share your guess for the 50 eps plots? I think our @LaLamight already have all the story lined up until the ending :laugh:

For me I personally wish :

GTK will finally going into the family business, probably he needs to do so to protect YD from his evil family to secure the position. Everyone seems scared of TK, and now he had finally make a come back to the annex, he should just also take their business too. I think he might be quite competent and driven when he set his mind on, therefore he is not well liked in the family as everyone jealous and wary of him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Simultaneously aired on Netflix

Guess it's only at certain region then. I don't have it on my Netflix. 

I had a good laugh watching ep.10. The plot is moving quite fast for a weekend drama. 

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Since here there is a lot of professional weekly drama watcher, can share your guess for the 50 eps plots?

LOL... I try not to think too much for the plot and just watch without expectations. Still wondering why Grandma prefers SJ to YD, when she sees for herself how annoying her mother could be... What does she have in mind pushing TK to marry SJ? When SJ lied about being infertile, maybe that's the reason, ie.for TK to never be able to have an heir to fight the inheritance with the other grandkids, but now that she knows SJ can provide an heir, why does she insist on having TK marry her? I still don't understand... what did I miss...

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

@ktcjdrama Same, I don't know why grandma is so hellbent on making SJ her granddaughter-in-law. She clearly does not see any value in TK so to me, it doesn't matter who he marries. The need to control and have power is crazy when it comes to her. She has to have the last say and it's so frustrating to watch her throw a tantrum like a child. :GengarPout:

However, as always, everyone will have a redemption arc so I'm sure the grandma will be more tolerable later on. :laugh:

I mentioned it to @LaLa on Discord but at this point, can the JH come and cause chaos to SJ so she can leave our main couple alone?! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I told this too @SilverMoonTea through dm but the moment I saw suddenly granny made a fresh kimchi with salt on the day YD come into the house, I knew she would hit her with the salt :laugh: Hitting someone's with salt is believed to prevent bad luck and something, did she consider YD as bad luck or what? Such a cruel and rude grandma..

It's too bad that TK and his step family aren't close. I see that little sis is at least at neutral level and just enjoying the things with her siblings. Too bad that YD seems to be on the bad side to start when Sis in law just not succeed with the IVF and elder sis currently pregnant without she plan for it.. It's going to be troublesome not only grandma... 

I wonder what SJ plan after submitting her resignation. What will she plan to disturb our couple?

• Like 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

As TK explaining by himself, the reason he became a little nasty to YD is due to he's annoyed SJ kept disturbing him. Am I the only one thinking that he's actually just not happy because YD found out more about his original nature of relationship with SJ? YD also looks a little surprised and annoyed, probably because she felt she entangled between them. But not sure if she also kind of dissapointed. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

As TK explaining by himself, the reason he became a little nasty to YD is due to he's annoyed SJ kept disturbing him. Am I the only one thinking that he's actually just not happy because YD found out more about his original nature of relationship with SJ? YD also looks a little surprised and annoyed, probably because she felt she entangled between them. But not sure if she also kind of dissapointed

I don't know because it's not really sure those scenes were very awkward and uncomfortable. TK seems still have some lingering feelings since she's his first love but at the same time she's so rude and harsh to him when she said she didn't like him when they're still in school and only used him because he looked easy. At the same time, YD also looked confused. I think she at least want both them to have an open and honest communication, just for the sake of this fake marriage. However with how rude she was treated by the family, her hormones and possible more disturbance in the future from Jang it's just tiring for her emotionally I guess. The writer didn't point this out clearly or the director didn't catch this emotion of the actors I don't know... Hmm 

And oh my god the Sis in law is so damn annoying with her gossiping and fake act as a good daughter in law but being two faced behind the granny's back. She's really wanted others to suffer just not her hub and herself. If she really wanted to be treated as princess like her old sel, just go back to her family ugh... And I'm not really sure about the IVF process and what she experienced, but I have read somewhere that even when the test pack showed positive results, until the blood test and USG nothing is really confirmed. It could be a false positive. Dunno if we can call she got miscarriaged or not. It's more likely to me that just the process not successful. But Eldest bro and her really made it big when it's not even confirmed by doc. Well I understand they want a child but somehow they also want to use the said child for a fortune no? Their intention isn't pure and I don't know if the Almighty would bless them with one if they don't change their actions. 

For elder sis and the doc, they are an interesting couple to say again. I still interested with them over their development. I think they will rekindle the lost love during the pregnancy and later childbirth. I can see both still care for eachother. My suspicions about the previous fetus that lost was when she got miscarriaged but then the doc misunderstood it as her got an abortion behind his back just because she's so focused with her work. Despite the child came to them without they planned it and out of lover quarrel under alcohol influence, they do care for the child and focused for his or her well-being. They just need to tone down their ego and be honest more with eachother. 

I want SJ and JH to not interfere with our main lead life but I don't think it's easy since the both ex somehow still have feelings for the partner they threw away just because of their ego. And I'm waiting for our couple to develop feelings clearly more than just a comrade. Poor YD only got mistreatment from most of TK side of family.. I want TK to suffer from YD family but he already got his hair pulled, thrown to the street harshly and kicked out in the middle of night :laugh:

And uh... I think I might loss my hearing listening to SJ's mom wailing :BulbaConfused: she's so annoying, can the gangster chop her body parts to pay off his debt instead lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa You've said basically what's on my mind regarding the characters. SJ's mom is the worst. I really hate the moments she is on screen. She thinks of nothing but money. So thick-skinned and shameless to make it known to the whole world that all she cares about is money. It's good she asked for divorce, I do wish Principal Jang will just sign on the document.

Sometimes I feel pity for SJ. Like she is in this condition because of her mom. But she is such a habitual liar and pity-party person. Always showing a cheerless look to certain people, but in her heart, she is scheming at every turn. The moment I started to feel some sympathy building, the next moment she will destroy it. 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

For elder sis and the doc, they are an interesting couple to say again. I still interested with them over their development.

I am also very interested in their story. The sis can be nasty, but I cannot dislike her, I don't know why (I think it might be the actress, whom I've taken a fancy to. First time watching her though). The way the sis jumped to conclusion, kinda forced a confession from YD that she spilled the secret ~ it makes her look stupid... I mean, she is the one who insisted that the other person say what she wanted to hear, then she followed it with "I knew it" thinking she is right, when she herself is the one who spilled the secret :laugh: I laughed there. 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

the Sis in law is so damn annoying with her gossiping and fake act as a good daughter in law but being two faced behind the granny's back. She's really wanted others to suffer just not her hub and herself. If she really wanted to be treated as princess like her old sel, just go back to her family

She is on #3 most annoying character after SJ's mom and Grandma. I want to feel pity for her because of her dashed hope, but I can't... Such a selfish person. I agree that their intention for having baby is not pure, although it seems that they really love each other and desire a baby. They don't fit to be parents yet with such mindset, thinking that their kid will be the golden ticket to daddy's promotion within the company and inheritance.  

And, highlight of this week's episode was the reason why drama is titled "The Real has come" ~ hahahaa... I could've never guessed it's the fetus nickname, and the way it came about, was so funny too. Each of the family member there actually asked one question (yeah, I counted, haha...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Umm...does someone really need to interrupt a dinner just to announce that they are not moving to the US? Stop having main character energy, SJ. It's nauseating to watch. :jiminbtssigh:

Does anyone think it is weird that SJ is snooping around the house when she doesn't even live there? They should really change the combination to the door. But also, do they not have a locked gate at the front of the house? I thought all the chaebols in these dramas have those kind of locked gates. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

Umm...does someone really need to interrupt a dinner just to announce that they are not moving to the US?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Although it is expected that she will not go to the US posting, I was still bummed that she is going to be around the family again. As for the lock, I guess she has been working for the family for so long that she knows the combination? And seems like they don’t mind her in the house. But yeah, the annex building, YD and TK should really get those combination changed. They have secrets to keep from everyone!! LOL

It’s so encouraging to see how TK settled into his role as a husband, a son-in-law, a father, so effortlessly. He has no resistance at all haha... He is actually embracing this role that when it has to end, I bet he will feel so empty. And I just love how he always jumps to YD’s defense. So looking forward to tonight’s episode. But lately the subs are rather slow. Usually it’s the machine translated one that got posted first. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

17 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I bet he will feel so empty.

Yeah, especially since he was already feeling bad thinking he was to blame for the family leaving the group chat. 

In the next episodes, it seems like TK will catch a little bit of the morning sickness. :laugh:

I have no more words for SJ. I have been skipping a lot of her scenes because I can't deal with her lies and manipulation. She blames her dad for ruining the family, but she's the one doing that to herself. 

When is JH going to come and take SJ away? Did he get cut as the 2ML already? He just disappeared. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think their progress is quite interesting and unusual. He started to become very protective of YD, and he started to think about her at night before he sleep too 😅 This has clearly progressing more than just camaraderie. 

I started to use FF because I'm tired with SJ and I'm short of time, I have a lot of drama I want to watch. 

Ah and glad that SJ's father got divorced by that witch. Omg SJ is just so crazy. I really can't... @Tofuhelp :poliWeird:

• Haha 2

O gosh... that SJ... is she not lashing out on the wrong person in the family? I don't understand how she is blaming everything on her father, and none on her mother. Great acting though, on how she feels not being able to become part of that family. I guess because her mother can become a useful tool for her as long as money is involved. Seriously, the lies and manipulation that come out of this one woman alone... Shrewd...

Anyone got blinded by the lime fluorescent sweatshirt of TK? :laugh:

I need to see more action from YD. Somehow I feel that the character is slowly vanishing into the background because she choose to be quiet, while the presence of SJ is more loud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

MTDzeiV.gif

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

is she not lashing out on the wrong person in the family?

I know! It seems like she overlooks the debt her mom takes out and blames everything on the dad because he's poor. It's not his fault that the mom does nothing but spends more than what she has. Like @SilverMoonTea, I'm glad they are divorcing. He is too kind and it surprises me that he can be married to such an awful woman. 

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Somehow I feel that the character is slowly vanishing into the background

I agreed. I don't think she's a timid person, but she's definitely not standing her grounds with TK's family. I don't know if it's because she doesn't want her relationship with them to affect TK or what, but she needs to be the YD who scribble on her ex's car and scolds her family for the crazy things they do. 

17 hours ago, Zoaze said:

I'm sure i've heard it hinted that he will play a bigger role in second half.

That's good to know! He still has to go through his redemption arc, so he can't disappear yet. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
37 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It's not his fault that the mom does nothing but spends more than what she has.

Exactly! The source of the problem is the mother. Even if she had married a chaebol husband, she would've drain the husband's bank dry with her greed and the way she gambles.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

What do you guys think of the storyline with the youngest sister and YD's brother? I think they will have a love line...?

For sure they will have love line... I am alright with them. Because I am hoping the little sister will be on their side more firmly. I am much more interested to see the development of big sister’s story. Even their conversation in the car is now more polite due to the baby 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

On 5/9/2023 at 5:54 AM, Tofu said:

What do you guys think of the storyline with the youngest sister and YD's brother? I think they will have a love line...?

Not much actually. It's interesting that k-dramas have more and more story lines about multiple relationships between 2 in-law families. It's a pretty major shift from when that was considered completely taboo.

I think I'm just checking in occasionally to this drama rather than actively watching it. It's still a pretty frustrating watch for me.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

It's a pretty major shift from when that was considered completely taboo.

That's very true. It used to be something that almost never happen. I think almost all the weekend family dramas has some sort of storyline like this, no? Haha!

@SilverMoonTea I skipped a lot of her scenes. I wished they would explain her obsession with TK's family. I know they are rich but so was JH too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

I wished they would explain her obsession with TK's family. I know they are rich but so was JH to

That, and also Granny's obsession with her. She seems to be so fond of her and trust her without questions. 
IKR, JH was rich too. SJ would've been able to live a comfortable life too if married to him. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif