The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다 [2023]

Tofu

The Real Has Come! 진짜가 나타났다

Fo-r-MBfa-AAEGOZr.jpg

Korean Title: Jinjjaga Natanadda! / 진짜가 나타났다!
English Title: The Real One Has Appeared / The Real Has Come!
Director: Han Joon Seo (Previous work: Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life)
Writer: Jo Jung Joo (Previous work: Are You Human?)
Network: KBS 
Episodes: 50
Release Date: March 25th, 2023 (Saturday/Sunday)
English Subtitle: Kocowa
Official Website: KBS

Synopsis:
The family drama centers around an unmarried pregnant woman, Oh Yeon Doo, and an unmarried man, Gong Tae Kyung, who enter into a false contract which leads to them to romance, pregnancy, childbirth, and childrearing. The "Real Deal" (Jin-jja) in "The Real Deal Has Come!" refers to the unborn child around which a family forms. (Credit)

• Like 3

Cast.
1678933188460-431294.jpg

Baek Jin Hee as Oh Yeon Doo

1678933188586-431318.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun as Gong Tae Kyung

1678933188740-431330.jpg

Cha Joo Young as Jang Se Jin

1678933188933-431352.jpg

Jung Eui Jae as Kim Joon Ha

Supporting Actors

Spoiler

Kim Hye Ok as Kang Bong Nam

Choi Yoon Je as Oh Dong Wook

Ryu Jin as Kand Dae Sang

Kang Bu Ja as Eun Geum Sil

Choi Ja Hye as Gong Ji Myung

Kim Sa Kwon as Cha Hyun Woo

Hong Yo Seop as Gong Chan Sik

Choi Dae Chul as Gong Cheon Myung

Cha Hwa Yeon as Lee In Ok

Yoon Joo Hee as Yoon Soo Jung

Kim Chang Wan as Jang Ho

Lee Kan Hee as Joo Hwa Ja

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@Alice Wonderland I don't know which of Tofu posts you mean. If its the one with black suit and the bathrobe picture, it's Jung Eui Jae. If it's the one in gray suit, it's the ML Ahn Jae Hyun.

Yeah he is JEJ. I googled him. That is him with flowers in her post. 

I know AJH for sure. So I just saw him wrong. I mistook JEJ as SJH. 

Ah, we could chat this long just for SJH who is not here, LOL

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/24/2023 at 4:54 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

Ah, we could chat this long just for SJH who is not here, LOL

You're not the only one mistaken him to SJH. He could be his doppelganger gah, so look alike ! 

I like BJH since Feel Good to Die, so I'm going to join the craziness. Sounds very chaotic. I'm not sure how she will get the obgyn doctor to join her bogus marriage plot? 

As of AJH I hoped his acting skill improved, last time saw him on Blood (very bad), Cinderella Four Knight (was okay because he's not main lead), Love with Flaws (awkward, but drama also not written well so idk). 

And what with 50 eps 🤨, okay I'm not so sure now 😅 Oh this is a family drama, I didn't realised. I think their promo quite decent for family drama, as it look more like regular drama, they just showed the main character as the highlight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I saw him in The Beauty Inside and didn't think he was too bad. He wasn't the male lead so I guess I didn't critique him as much. I'm just glad to see him doing well and picking up projects because his marriage/divorce to that one actress was very publicized. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I saw him in The Beauty Inside and didn't think he was too bad. He wasn't the male lead so I guess I didn't critique him as much. I'm just glad to see him doing well and picking up projects because his marriage/divorce to that one actress was very publicized. 

Oh yes I forgot. I actually like the 2nd lead pairing in Beauty Inside more than the first lead couple lols.

Yes I pity him a bit because his marriage problem laundered in the air openly. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea Yeah his divorce with Koo Hye Sun. The divorce was pretty nasty. She accused him of cheating on her with no solid grounds for it. Even insinuating that towards actress Oh Yeon-Seo which was his co-star in Love With Flaws. So i felt bad for him. I think he did a good job in The Beauty Inside. So i'm looking forward to how he will be in this drama. I like both the ML and FL. Hopefully this will be alot better than the last 2 weekend dramas. I'm interested in the Lead couples and also FL younger brother's story who is a single father to a daughter.

• Clapping Hands 2