Heartbeat 내 심장이 뛰고있다 [2023]

wink_

Welcome

Heartbeat

내 심장이 뛰고있다

Fx-Rty8ra-YAAKO1-I.jpg

Synopsis
Seon Woo Hyul, half human and half vampire. Once, he devoted his life to becoming human by trapping himself in a deep cave, eating only garlic and mugwort for nearly 100 years. However, his quest ended in failure by just one day, dooming him to eternal life. Fast forward to the present day, Seon Woo Hyul is the earliest early-adaptor of all, fascinated by the newest trends, newest tech and all things new. One day, he meets a woman who lacks even the smallest ounce of humanity, Joo In Hae.

The production will be helmed by directors Lee Hyun Seok (known for “Hello? It’s Me” and “The King’s Affection”) and Lee Min Soo (from “The Stain”). The scripts for the series are written by Kim Ha Na and Jung Seung Joo.

Also Known As: Gaseumi Ttwinda , My Heart Beats, My Heart Is Beating

Directed by Lee Hyun Seok (이현석) •

Lee Min Soo (이민수)
Written by Kim Ha Na (김하나) •

Jung Seung Joo (정승주)
No of Episodes: 16
Aired: June 26, 2023 - August 15, 2023
Airs On: Monday, Tuesday
Original Network: KBS 2TV
Streaming Platform: Amazon Prime Video

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Cast

Main

ed4882d29b23902492d1486235bd3b2f.jpg
• Ok Taecyeon as Seon Woo Hyul •

p1065573056972221-899-thum.jpg
• Won Ji An as Joo In Hae •

The series also features a talented cast including musical actor Park Kang Hyun (known for his role in “West Side Story”), Yoon So Hee (from “Peng”), Go Kyu Pil (featured in “Shadow Detective”), Kim In Kwon (known for “Kokdu: Season of Deity”), Baek Seo Hoo (from “Cafe Minamdang”), and others.

Support Role

photo1352218.jpg

▪︎Yoon So Hee as Na Hae Won▪︎

☆Park Kang Hyun as Shin Do Sik☆

☆Ham Tae In as Chief Koo☆

☆Go Kyu Pil as Park Dong Seop☆

☆Baek Seo Hoo as Ri Man Hwi☆

☆Yoon Byung Hee as Lee Sang Hae☆

☆Kim In Kwon as Go Yang Nam☆

☆Seung You as Rose☆

☆Baek Hyun Joo as Go Ki Suk☆

☆Jung Young Ki as Kim Gwang Ok☆

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Content Writing Reporter Yoo Jung Min

0003251146-001-20230111102001422.jpg

'My Heart Is Beating ' Ok Taecyeon (left), Won Ji An / Photo 51K, White Entertainment.

Actors Ok Taecyeon and Won Ji An have confirmed their appearances in KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Heart Is Beating'.

On January, 11th, KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Heart Is Beating' (Director Lee Hyun Seok, Scriptwritten Kim Ha Na,production Wemad Monster Union) is a life-threatening symbiosis romance in which half-human vampire Seon Woo Hyul who has not become human due to a difference of one day in 100 years.

Ok Taecyeon took on the role of the half-vampire Seon Woo Hyul in the play. Seon Woo Hyul is an early adopter and a trend setter who leads the trend by first trying the novelty items that come into this land for the first time.

Won Ji An who has established a stable position as an actress by showing off her strong presence in KBS2's 'If You Say Your Wish' and Netflix's 'DP', took on the role of Joo In Hae, a part-time health teacher and guest house owner.

http://enews.imbc.com/

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

OSEN

Content Writing Reporter Kim Chae Yeon

0004775439-001-20230118105302586.jpg

[Photo=Broadcast Capture]

Actress Yoon So Hee has confirmed her appearance in the drama 'My Heart Is Beating'.

KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Heart Beats' (Director Lee Hyun Seok, Lee Min Soo/Scriptwritten by Kim Ha Na, Jung Sung Joo/Producer Wemad, Monster Union) while Ok Taecyeon (Seon Woo Hyeol) and Won Jian (Ju In Hae) confirmed their appearances earlier, actress Yoon So Hee will join and increase synergy in earnest.

In the play, actress Yoon So Hee takes on the role of Na Hae Won, a real estate investor with glamorous appearance. Previously, actress Yoon So Hee appeared in various works such as the dramas 'Ghost Doctor' 'Let's Eat', 'Secret Door' 'The Spies Who Loved Me' 'Marriage, Not Dating', 'Monarch - Owner of the Mask', 'Witch's Love', and 'Memory', based on her filmography, smartness and attractive visuals have received a lot of love through her acting skills. In 'My Heart Is Beating', her transformation into a splendid character with an anti-war charm.

The symbiotic romance drama 'My Heart Is Beating' between a half-human vampire and a human being's life is set to begin production in earnest with the goal of airing on KBS 2TV in the first half of this year.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

By Pop News

202302201533142410-3-20230220153604865.j

Photo=Light House

On February 20, the agency, Light House, said, “Actor Park Kang Hyun will make his first drama appearance with KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Heart Is Beating' (scriptwriter Kim Ha Na / Jung Seung Joo,  director Lee Hyun Seok / Lee Min Soo). Park Kang Hyun takes on the role of Shin Do Sik, real estate developer.

He took the challenges of acting in a drama. He said, "Acting is hard. There are many challenges we face as actors, but there are a few solutions to the common obstacles we face in our acting."

Park Kang Hyun appeared in various musical theatre such as 'Hades Town', 'The Man Who Laughs', 'Kinky Boots' and was loved for his delicate expressiveness and explosive singing ability. He also appeared on JTBC's 'Phantom Singer 2' and won runner-up, making his face known to the public.

http://m.heraldpop.com/

• Like 3

Reporter Baek Sung Hun

c64549bf-40a5-42cf-b8ad-5ff56272e174.jpg

2PM's Taecyeon signed an exclusive contract with a major U.S. agency, opening up possibilities of his career advancement into Hollywood. On February 27 KST, Taecyeon's agency 51K stated, "Taecyeon has signed an exclusive contract with the U.S. agency WME."

WME (William Morris Endeavor) is an agency that manages various successful film directors including Quentin Tarantino, Ridley Scott, Bong Joon Ho, actors Matthew McConaughey, Tom Holland and many more.

Taecyeon also expressed through his agency, "I'm excited and happy to take on this new challenge. I shared many conversations with the agency. It will not be easy to challenge new things in an unfamiliar environment, but I think it will be a good opportunity to learn a lot. I will try to show a different side of my humbleness and humility both refer to the quality of being modest with new charms."

This year, his forthcoming involvement in KBS's "My Heart Is Beating" within two months after the last project,  TVING and tvN's "Blind", aired it's final episode in November, 2022. Taecyeon has expanded his career as an actor through various works such as tvN's "Vincenzo," "Secret Royal Inspector & Joy" and the movie "Hansan: Rising Dragon."

Meanwhile, on the 11th of next month, he was invited to represent Korea at the official event of the '2023 GQ Suit Walk' in Taiwan. In commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the event, he will be the main guest.

https://enews.imbc.com/

• Like 3

Content Writing Reporter Kim Min Hwa

0003133179-001-20230302182601226.jpg

Courtesy of JFlo Entertainment

Actor Ham Tae In meets small screen viewers with 'My Heart Is Beating' following 'Reborn Rich'' and 'Extraordinary Woo Young Woo'.

KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Heart Is Beating' (Directors Lee Hyun Seok/Lee Min Soo, Screenwriters Kim Ha Na/Jung Sung Ju and Producer Wemad Monster Union). According to JFlo Entertainment, the agency, said, "Ham Tae In has confirmed his appearance in 'My Heart Is Beating.'In the play, Ham Tae In took on the role of 'Chief Koo' as secretary and former special forces officer in his late 20s, and is a character who keeps his loyalty by the side of Shinto ceremony.

He stated, "Attention is focusing on what 'Chief Koo',  who think he is always right and any other opinion is wrong and he has a "big ego," he is so strong that he can't be defeated among others." He will show his warm charm by acting in 'My Heart Is Beating'.

https://www.starnewskorea.com/

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Content Writing Pop News

0000929124-001-20230329112401452.jpg

Actor Baek Seo Hoo continues his ten days.Photo = n.CH Entertainment.

In the play, Baek Seo Hoo plays the role of Lee Man Hui, a worldly vampire.

Lee Man Hui is a pusher character who does not understand that the same vampire, Seon Woo Hyeol wants to become a human, and who always tries to disagree with Seon Woo Hyeol at all costs.

Baek Seo Hoo took an active part in a number of dramas such as 'Love Revolution', 'Color Rush', and 'Idol: The Coup'. Last year, he showed off his presence by playing the role of Jonathan, the youngest member of Ace, in the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama 'Handsome Party'.

Meanwhile, actors Ok Taecyeon, Won Jian and Yoon Sohee appear in 'My Heart Is Beating' and it is scheduled to air in the first half of this year.

http://m.heraldpop.com/

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Content Writing Reporter Lee Yoo Na

Fur-Xn-QXa-MAEe83.jpg

Photo=Big Boss Entertainment

According to agency Big Boss Entertainment, their actor Go Kyu Pil confirmed cast for KBS series “My Heart Is Beating” he will act as a vampire Park Dong Seop who runs a snack bar in front of a high school, believes and follows around a man born of a human and a vampire Seon Woo Hyeol.

https://m.sportschosun.com/

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

KBS series “My Heart Is Beating” has released first teaser video with the accompaniment of 2PM's 'Heartbeat', which the overlaying sound effects of a heartbeat. then, as the camera approaches the large coffin, which is likely to contain a corpse, the tension rises and inside it, 'vampire' opens his eyes and immediately draws attention by announcing his intense first appearance.

• Like 3