Divorce Attorney Shin 신성한 이혼 [2023]

wink_

“Divorce Attorney Shin”  filing the divorce petition to finalizing the judgment and the next steps post-divorce |  teaser trailer • images

784204b1-89df-4e2c-a0fb-ea6a40bb379d.jpg

SLL

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@abs-oluteM is everything okay? absM.. both are hilarious.😁 Seo Jin fixed a door. she's tough. right then, something just came over and I realized how happy she was. 

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

BF-32869410-1.jpg

Photo= JTBC

“Divorce Attorney Shinsolved the client's case through reconciliation rather than victory, the process touched the hearts of viewers.

BF-32869412-1.jpg

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

b64deb2cfd9f8a6edb917565745d1df0eea0c05e

footage of “Divorce Attorney Shinteamwork maximises the individual strengths of attorneys toward a shared goal ~ recap episode. 

• Like 5

divorce-attorney-shin-jo-seung-woo-2.jpg

SLL

TVing drops a moody teaser for, “he appearing text screen questions, “artist Shin Sung Han?” the answer soon follows, confirming that he’s, “Divorce Attorney Shin”” ~ highlights 

Spoiler

• Like 5

Divorce-Attorney-Shin-ep05trailer.jpg

“Divorce Attorney Shin” represents a departure from the strict, the legal series will present cases concerning family-related laws and policies —  highlight video

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5

202303131202258158.jpg

Photo=SLL

“Divorce Attorney Shin” is quick and perceptive – abilities that have given him a perfect record in divorce cases ~ video cuts • published images.

:pandabonk:

Spoiler

• Like 5

Fq-ZSy-Kgac-AE3t-Ee.jpg

*waving hands* @UnniSara  hai Sara. Stranger star Cho Seung Woo has officially joined Divorce Attorney Shin, in which he played the lead role. I've seen your signature "oppa" Cho Seung Woo through his Stranger previous thread. I would like to ask if.. have you watched his drama? :pandabonk:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

Fqd-f-Eba-EAAlw-XM.jpg

TVing

“Divorce Attorney Shin” his motto “happiness begins at home” is what largely drives his work | teaser trailer  •  recap episode

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

I enjoyed eps 3 and 4 . Looks like Att Shin's career change has to do with the divorce and the subsequent death of his younger sister , whom he loved dearly. From what I understand, she lost the custody of her son to her ex-husband. It seems like the ex's current wife had a lot to do with it, and the lawyer from the Kuemhwa law firm who had initially been the sister's lawyer was "bought" over by the ex husband's side. Anyhow I think Shin has some plan to get "justice" for his sis. The current wife is so insecure that she won't even let Shin's nephew meet him once a month. And I think there's a big storm brewing ahead with the Keumhwa lawyer being out to get him. 

The trio's friendship cracks me up but you can also see how precious it is. Clearly these 3 have been with each other through thick and thin. I felt pretty sad seeing Jang's marriage situation. Not sure what happened but his wife had already fallen out of love with him , is with another man and wants a divorce. Jang has been dragging this for a while but I think he'll finally have to agree with the divorce. It sucks really, when a marriage has to come to this. :nervous:

On a lighter note - I am excited to see SeoJin and the new lawyer join the firm. Seo Jin is a good administrator and the newbie June Man :GrowDerp: is quite a smart kid whom I think will be of great help to Shin. I am glad that door finally got fixed and that there are now more clients. 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

8 hours ago, wink_ said:

waving hands* @UnniSara  hai Sara. Stranger star Cho Seung Woo has officially joined Divorce Attorney Shin, in which he played the lead role. I've seen your signature "oppa" Cho Seung Woo through his Stranger previous thread. I would like to ask if.. have you watched his drama? :pandabonk:

Hi chingu *waving* I saw the preview and saw that this is a comedy. I will add this to watch when I have nothing else to watch. I don’t stick till the end for comedy’s. Thanks for reminding me @wink_

So far how is the drama?

• Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 3/18/2023 at 12:01 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Kuemhwa law firm who had initially been the sister's lawyer was "bought" over by the ex husband's side. Anyhow I think Shin has some plan to get "justice" for his sis. The current wife is so insecure that she won't even let Shin's nephew meet him once a month. And I think there's a big storm brewing ahead with the Keumhwa lawyer being out to get him. 

The trio's friendship cracks me up but you can also see how precious it is. Clearly these 3 have been with each other through thick and thin. I felt pretty sad seeing Jang's marriage situation. Not sure what happened but his wife had already fallen out of love with him , is with another man and wants a divorce. Jang has been dragging this for a while but I think he'll finally have to agree with the divorce. It sucks really, when a marriage has to come to this. :nervous:

On a lighter note - I am excited to see SeoJin and the new lawyer join the firm. Seo Jin is a good administrator and the newbie June Man :GrowDerp:

Fr-Rq-Lae-Xw-Asom-Zs.jpg

@abs-oluteM  🌹 .. , the 'open sesame' moment is a particular highlight while the banter between the three males definitely helps this one stand out. 😅 I'm totally sure Hyung Geun very frustrated with their mess situation and his wife, exactly why she wants a divorce so badly, you're right  @abs-oluteM , not all divorce cases are messy and end in courts — nice inclusion by this drama, while Sung Han's history is still a mystery at this point beyond those snippets of Ju Hwa's funeral. that scene of a grieving Sung Han hit me in the feels. "oppa" is very good at expressing sadness, isn't he? 😉 I've mixed feelings about the resolution of Park Ae Ran's case. on the other hand, I'm obviously happy that Park Ae Ran won her case and got half the building, as she deserved. she blames herself a lot and she's soft hearted. Seo Jin becoming an integral and involved partner of the team. the combined team's banter and antics could be fun to watch since she is the one to fix the door, she might also be the one to bring comfort to Sung Han's suffered from visions of the past. 😉 I keep on imagining how many takes they have to do for the door without laughing. 😅

On 3/18/2023 at 12:38 AM, UnniSara said:

Hi chingu *waving* I saw the preview and saw that this is a comedy. I will add this to watch when I have nothing else to watch. I don’t stick till the end for comedy’s. Thanks for reminding me @wink_

So far how is the drama?

okay @UnniSara .. :pandabonk: in the law drama category 12-episode run and balancing the genres of comedy, drama and suspense. I see Sung Han — a casual strut, he chooses only to handle divorce cases. it quickly introduces the audience to the tone so far for episodes 1 & 2. 

Edited by wink_
deleted "this touched my heart that she knelt and apologized, but it's how she is. probably can't change in such a short time." because another user copied my words. did hater exist among the user? I felt someone gave me a little disturbance in comments.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

I started and am caught up! :smile:

Enjoying the drama a lot. The cases so far are touching and presented well. I especially love the comradery of the three musketeers. I agree @abs-oluteM that they have seen through thick and thin together as they very well know what the other is thinking and might be doing. They cracked me up too... when they pretended tiredness in order to stay the night, but had to leave, but not forgetting to confiscate all the sharp objects from the kitchen :laugh: Not to mention all three are played by seasoned actors. 

@UnniSara the drama is not just comedy. There's quite some substance for pondering as well. Do come watch. I think it's the kind of drama you will enjoy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Divorce-Attorney-Shin-E5-3-1068x532.webp

[pre-release]  the start of a new case and the inkling that this could be one of the harder ones “Divorce Attorney Shin” • teaser trailer | highlights

source:

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

0a843a67-3c32-45b7-a319-9aa26fd6f5b7.jpg

[SLL]

cases might arise, keep sailing on in this middle passage “Divorce Attorney Shin”  — official trailers

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

@ktcjdrama @Mizv glad you guys are watching this. @UnniSara , like what @wink_ says you should definitely check this out. The cases here are really quite unusual and  Attorney Shin is an out of the box thinker. The current case in episode 5, the one that Shin has just taken on took a most unusual turn with the teenage son coming into the picture. Can't wait to see how that will pan out.

Seeing how excited Shin is at having his nephew over made me feel a little sad that it could be the last time that he sees the boy. The bond between the two is just so sweet , and this boy seems like the only family that Shin has here ( or at least that is what we have been shown so far) . The nephew's paternal grandmother looks rather nasty and could have possibly been one of the reasons for his sister's broken marriage. It looks like she doesn't quite like her new daughter-in-law either so I don't know if this is to Shin's advantage or not.

Anyhow I am glad to see more of SeoJin and Shin's interactions. I am not expecting any romance ( Are you @SilverMoonTea ? :GrowDerp: ) , but I do think that he's helping her to heal in some ways from all that she has gone through. She's also got good intuition and will be of great help to him. This office has so many quirky characters that I look forward to the office dynamics. I was cracking up at the new lawyer's scenes too - I am glad that Shin is such a strategist that he has asked the young chap to be a double spy of sorts. 

But I really think that Jang should let his wife go...it pains me to see how hard it has been for him.  For his own sake, there's really nothing left of that marriage of his to hold on too. I thought it quite shameless of his wife to call him in that sort of emergency but that goes to show what a nice guy his. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyhow I am glad to see more of SeoJin and Shin's interactions. I am not expecting any romance ( Are you at  @SilverMoonTea ? :GrowDerp: ) , but I do think that he's helping her to heal in some ways from all that she has gone through. She's also got good intuition and will be of great help to him. This office has so many quirky characters that I look forward to the office dynamics. I was cracking up at the new lawyer's scenes too - I am glad that Shin is such a strategist that he has asked the young chap to be a double spy of sorts. 

I have mixed feeling about the romance. In one hand he looks like living his bachelor life to the fullest, lols at all that singing and splitting food everytime with Jang. 

On the other hand, I also can see some romance potential here. Both seems good at raising boys, and maybe a mix ready made family will be great. And I was cracking up so much about that flower saga. I meant she's clearly smiling & happy after the flower being returned to her by him. It's still the same flower but clearly the feeling had changed. 

I'm okay either way, but for sure the office more fun with LSJ as additional employee there. 

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif