Divorce Attorney Shin 신성한 이혼 [2023]

wink_

14 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's the finale tomorrow, but watching the penultimate episode somehow left me feeling that the main conflict, the main villain, are rather underwhelming.... :thinking: Whatever... I'm here mostly for the three musketeers :pandahehe:

The issue with the main villain here is that there's not enough layers to her. But perhaps that is all she really is - just a person who is completely insecure about how she has gotten to where she is. 

The friendship between the 3 is just so precious. Like in last night's, Jeong Sik as much as he loves his friends, can do the silliest things. I am not sure what he was hoping to achieve tailing the new driver. But his heart is in the right place.  How to get angry with him? LOL..

I just completed the episode. KY's grandma is the character that has the best development in this show. Who knew that everything she is doing now was because of her love for Ju Hwa and Ki Yeong? Now that Shin has seen the entire picture and is able to properly "interpret this piece" , there is no stopping him.

Rooting for KY's happiness in the finale tonight.

BF.33122012.1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

img-3.gif

“Divorce Attorney Shin” undaunted seeking justice for truth. | video footage

Edited by wink_
I got hater in my comments so I've to change the sentences every time
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@wink_ did you watch the finale yet? I just check some spoilers on Naver :hearties:

Spoiler

So super happy that Shin got custody of his nephew. I got teary eyed even just seeing this. Can't wait to see the episode afterwards

FtSBOcpaYAIUIvU?format=jpg&name=small

I am sad this show has ended. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

img-3.gif

Spoiler

Ft-R0-OEba-QAALt-WL.jpg

Ft-R0-Os-Ba-MAYt7-Br.jpg

Ft-Sr-FP2-Xw-AIIq-XV.jpg

the happy tears @abs-oluteM .. 🌹 I tend to be one who would offer you a tissue, absM. it's my way of quietly indicating I'm here with you. my heart doesn't beat faster at the mention spontaneously, keen-eyed Shin's planned to tackle the Daenam case. this show has captivated audiences with its heartwarming story, relatable characters, depth of acting and gorgeous cinematography and an unforgettable, nostalgia-inducing soundtrack, to boot. Shin and Seo Gi Young, both overcome with emotion, wrap their arms around each other in a long, tearful embrace. within seconds, we're taken from rejoicing in Shin's meaningful victory to crying along with these trio's fiercely loving friends. my feeling bittersweet by the end of a series. I'll probably only ever meet "oppa attorney Shin" in my dreams. 😉

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

img-2.gif

soul/r&b singer Swan – Burning (Divorce Attorney Shin OST No 6) , showcased her impressive sweet ballad has melancholic lyrics where the singer compares her sad tears of sorrow.

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

On 4/10/2023 at 6:32 AM, wink_ said:

he happy tears @abs-oluteM .. 🌹 I tend to be one who would offer you a tissue, absM. it's my way of quietly indicating I'm here with you. my heart doesn't beat faster at the mention spontaneously, keen-eyed Shin's planned to tackle the Daenam case. this show has captivated audiences with its heartwarming story, relatable characters, depth of acting and gorgeous cinematography and an unforgettable, nostalgia-inducing soundtrack, to boot. Shin and Seo Gi Young, both overcome with emotion, wrap their arms around each other in a long, tearful embrace. within seconds, we're taken from rejoicing in Shin's meaningful victory to crying along with these trio's fiercely loving friends. my feeling bittersweet by the end of a series. I'll probably only ever meet "oppa attorney Shin" in my dreams. 😉

I definitely needed those tissues. I was in tears throughout the episode.

What won the case  was love. Not only the love of Shin Sung Han, but that too of his grandma and father. Based on technicalities alone, SSH was clearly not going to have GY's custody. Grandma revealing to her son what her present DIL said to Ju Hwa was the deal breaker .  I am glad that the father finally did the right thing and came clean with what happened to his divorce with Ju Hwa then. It shows he loves his son too , and can see that GY living with Shin would be in the boy's best interest. Having Shin raise GY but still having visitation rights is a win-win, and GY no longer has to live in a toxic environment with his stepmum.

The show gave a lovely wrap-up for everyone. Our new Attorney Choi has the makings of a great lawyer, capable of thinking out of the box. How happy was he to get that backhanded compliment from his idol, Att Shin. Seo Jin finally overcame her trauma, stood up against her haters , and went back to do what she loves best - radio. Our love birds - Jang and noodle shop lady are taking their relationship to the next level going on a trip together to Europe. I am also glad that GY's grandma is getting a divorce but this time for herself, and not as a sacrifice for GY's sake. Even our silly but most endearing Jeong Sik has shown growth in the show, selling off his most priced possession  - his beloved car so that he could convince laywer Park to testify the truth. 

Overall, this show is such a warm and satisfying watch - a drama that moved me to tears in a number of episodes but yet was able to make me smile and laugh throughout. And through all the characters' growth and changes, the one wonderful constant is the amazing love and friendship between these 3. I could easily watch them in another season. 

FtWAlh3aMAABs7m?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Content Writing Reporter Myung Mi

202304100854150310-2-20230410085604294.j

Actor Kim Sung Kyun of 'Divorce Attorney Shin' conveyed his expression of ending with warmth. On April 9th, JTBC's Saturday and Sunday 'Divorce Attorney Shin' wrapped the beauty of the end. JTBC's weekend drama 'Divorce Attorney Shin' starring Cho Seung Woo, which calmly touched the family issues related to divorce, ended with a viewership rating of 9%. According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company on the 10th, the viewership rating for the final episode of 'Divorce Attorney Shin' which aired at 10:30 pm the previous day, was 9.5% (non-terrestrial paid households).

In the midst of this situation, the agency UL Entertainment's show appreciation and express gratitude  of Kim Sung Kyun, who firmly kept the center of 'Divorce Attorney Shin' chemistry among the actors.

In particular, stellar acting performances, especially by Kim Sung Kyun, who completed another life character, stood out. He played the role of Jang Hyung Geun, Shin Sung's middle school friend and chief office manager as the play unfolded, Jang Hyung Geun has to continue from the loneliness of life and how to move on to have happy, fulfilling lives after divorce. He showed off his luxury acting skills that overwhelm viewers around the world.

Kim Sung Kyun opened the door to his impressions with a greeting saying, "Thank you to the viewers who have loved 'Divorce Attorney Shin', He continued, “I'm sad that it is already over. I think I will miss Attorney Shin's office,ramen restaurant, Jo Jung Sik's real estate building and warm people who lived in it.”

Lastly, he said, “Actors, production crew and audiences who cried and laughed together, let's meet again with good art in a good place on a good day. Thank you and I love you.”

Spoiler

202304100854150310-3-20230410085604301.j

202304100854150310-4-20230410085604306.j

202304100854150310-5-20230410085604312.j

b4c41b9d-15b1-4762-86c3-bcba77e1c015.jpg

(Photo = UL Entertainment, SLL)

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/

• Like 4
  • Star Struck 1

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I definitely needed those tissues. I was in tears throughout the episode.

What won the case  was love. Not only the love of Shin Sung Han, but that too of his grandma and father. Based on technicalities alone, SSH was clearly not going to have GY's custody. Grandma revealing to her son what her present DIL said to Ju Hwa was the deal breaker .  I am glad that the father finally did the right thing and came clean with what happened to his divorce with Ju Hwa then. It shows he loves his son too , and can see that GY living with Shin would be in the boy's best interest. Having Shin raise GY but still having visitation rights is a win-win, and GY no longer has to live in a toxic environment with his stepmum.

The show gave a lovely wrap-up for everyone. Our new Attorney Choi has the makings of a great lawyer, capable of thinking out of the box. How happy was he to get that backhanded compliment from his idol, Att Shin. Seo Jin finally overcame her trauma, stood up against her haters , and went back to do what she loves best - radio. Our love birds - Jang and noodle shop lady are taking their relationship to the next level going on a trip together to Europe. I am also glad that GY's grandma is getting a divorce but this time for herself, and not as a sacrifice for GY's sake. Even our silly but most endearing Jeong Sik has shown growth in the show, selling off his most priced possession  - his beloved car so that he could convince laywer Park to testify the truth. 

Overall, this show is such a warm and satisfying watch - a drama that moved me to tears in a number of episodes but yet was able to make me smile and laugh throughout. And through all the characters' growth and changes, the one wonderful constant is the amazing love and friendship between these 3. I could easily watch them in another season.

Wow @abs-oluteM, you summarized everything that I loved about the finale. To be completely honest though, I wanted the stepmom to have more consequences for her actions, but at the end of the day, what's important is the good and positives. SSH succeeded in gaining guardianship of Gi Yeong and we can see they are happy. And, Gi Yeong's father will remain a part of his life. The custody case ended cordially for the sake of Gi Yeong so that's all that really matters.

It was perfect to close with the 3 friends just being their usual selves. It was funny when SSH said they need to get a divorce from each other or they'll be screwed, but ended up saying they love each other. LOL. I will miss them!

Not sure what I'll be watching next, but I understand Dr. Romantic 3 will be airing at the end of this month. I may pop in for this. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

img-6.gif

img-8.gif

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Having Shin raise GY but still having visitation rights is a win-win, and GY no longer has to live in a toxic environment with his stepmum.

The show gave a lovely wrap-up for everyone. Our new Attorney Choi has the makings of a great lawyer, capable of thinking out of the box. How happy was he to get that backhanded compliment from his idol, Att Shin. 

1 hour ago, peperomia said:

,what's important is the good and positives. SSH succeeded in gaining guardianship of Gi Yeong and we can see they are happy. And, Gi Yeong's father will remain a part of his life. The custody case ended cordially for the sake of Gi Yeong so that's all that really matters.

It was perfect to close with the 3 friends just being their usual selves. It was funny when SSH said they need to get a divorce from each other or they'll be screwed, but ended up saying they love each other. LOL. I will miss them!

@abs-oluteM @peperomia .. . 💐 same with everyone here, it feels sad when I'm not ready to let this series end. 😉 the changes in Attorney Shin facial expressions and voice going from disappointment at himself for being ignorant of Gi Young's situation, to restrained anger to calm the boy, to gasping it out behind Gi Young while hugging him in the most gentle way burning inside broke me. so do I. I couldn't stop laughing when three of them trying to hug each other and don't know where to put their faces. the cast did an excellent job giving life to their characters. "oppa Attorney Shin" his ability to portray such detailed emotions while playing such difficult pieces so smoothly is honestly breathtaking. I'm thoroughly impressed by this talented, hardworking 'sexy Shin'. I liked that the cases were substantial and analysis-worthy unlike most other law series. interestingly, the webtoon writers actually consulted real lawyers while writing the cases. I'll relish the memories, put them in a safe box, lock it. I'm definitely going to be in withdrawal after episode 12. 😉

img-7.gif

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

img-5.gif

“Divorce Attorney Shin” conviction to make things tied up all the ends between the parental rights • recap episode • video footage

• Like 5

img-7.gif

img-6.gif

created a soothing and chill atmosphere, singer Summer — song title, 'Color Me' <Divorce Attorney Shin OST, Pt. 7> the energetic song brings out the energy to keep moving quietly, plus Summer's warm and cozy vocals feel inviting. this serene instrumental song suited for the heartfelt ending of the show as the characters found their way eventually by the end.

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

img-3.gif

Ft-T5y-UDX0-AA8rd-E.jpg

SLL

as per the shooting, cast members wrapped up neatly series of “Divorce Attorney Shin.” ▪︎ video footage

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
I got hater in my comments until I've to change the sentences frequently after I've checked them. hater gave me disturbance
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3