IkSong 👀 The Super Slow Burn Ship

• 2 weeks later...

@Lynne @SnowBlob our short IkSong crumbs in ep 4 part 1 special episode

And I found this thread of someone analyzing Aloha Karaoke Scene in ep 3. What do you think about it? tag @SilverMoonTea too so that she won't forget to come back once in a while to here. What do you think unnies?

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@SilverMoonTea

IkSong currently on a date :MewGiggle:

I'm a little bit sad that special making episode 6 that have been released didn't include many IkSong scenes (scenes at the hospital waiting for the biopsy results) I had a high hopes. Maybe we'll have making episodes 6 part 3?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@SilverMoonTea by any chance, is that pic taken during HP2 filming? :P 

@LaLa I haven't been keeping up with the special eps. I suppose they won't be giving too much IkSong BTS that's revealing that they will be the endgame? Coz that will kill the anticipation for season 2? 

• Like 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@LaLa havent seen the latest special ep but I saw on insta and ppl were like...thank you for IkSong crumbs! Once subs is out I better check it out :wow:

Update: I watched it quickly unsub... I understood none of it hahahahah but it doesnt seem to have important 'crumbs' other than what's already shown in the drama? 

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

@SnowBlobThe eng sub is out :)

Spoiler

The part where we IkSong shippers are excited about is the waiting room scenes for the biopsy results and the flashback scenes during the first meeting at the Uni Interview right? For the biopsy results it's said that there's no NG for this scenes and Shin PD decided to give us a full cut in different versions about them. You can see clearly how Song Hwa's expressions change, how both reassure each other before going in to the doctor's room. 

And for the first meeting scenes (flashback), most of the scenes focus on how hard Kyung Ho and Jung Seok practicing their sattoori (speaking with accent) but almost at the end when they are focus with both Song Hwa, you can see their nervous, stealing glances. And it's confirmed by the caption later that IJ deliberate drop his paper to steal a glance at SHwa. :heart:

@Lynne do watch the clips when you have the time :) A precious crumb of from ep 6 making scenes

*bonus :MewGiggle:

• Star Struck 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Shin PD teasing the IkSong ships for the upcoming season 2? Why he deliberately made this cut of the moment between the actors who played Lee Ik Joon and Chae Song Hwa? Hmm? 

Because of the still on going season and their great portrayal of the drama characters, I couldn't help but loving the interactions CJS and JMD while seeing them as Ik Joon and Song Hwa... Taken from the last episode of Wise Camping Life. Let's say this is a camping trip of our 99z and Song Hwa couldn't help but admiring Ik Joon playing guitar in the morning :hearties:

poke @SnowBlob@Lynne@SilverMoonTea

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Lynne Thanks for those pics collection :wow:  In all those posters... IkJun is always next to SHwa :Party02: Seriously..there should be a meaning behind the umbrellas right?? Right?? Right? what do you think they mean though? :lol:

One thing..our IkSong don't seem to have a  hairstyle change in season 2 (well think all characters don the same hairstyle as season 1). 

17 June come faster... I'm just hoping our ship sails by the end of season 2. Don't think I can wait for another season for it to sail :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Seriously..there should be a meaning behind the umbrellas right?? Right?? Right? what do you think they mean though?

hahaha.. i dunno.... maybe its something maybe its nothing..  my personal opinion is that the umbrellas are more of a symbolic meaning of Ikjun and Songhwa's place as the heart of the group. 

People goes to Songhwa for advise while Ikjun as an observer freely gives his advise.. 

9 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

One thing..our IkSong don't seem to have a  hairstyle change in season 2 (well think all characters don the same hairstyle as season 1). 

Oh you're right.... I've been wondering are they going to adopt covid into the storyline.... hm....

9 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

17 June come faster... I'm just hoping our ship sails by the end of season 2. Don't think I can wait for another season for it to sail :680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: 

Lets say our prayers...... :wow2: 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1