IkSong 👀 The Super Slow Burn Ship

As k-fan summarized, Ik Jun's way of slowly without giving burdened while bringing smile and get closer to Song Hwa's heart in ep 2 after hearing 'her answers'. 

I knew we have to be careful with the preview, but do I dare to hope the I Like You is said to Ik Jun soon? :wow:

Oor Camping scene together with Woo Joo? IKSONGJU scenes? YES!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Thank you @LaLa for gathering the crumbs :pandapopcorn: I can't help but come here first before i watch ep 2...i just can't wait to know what IkSong moments there are in this ep. And from reading your posts...I can expect quite a lot :love:

I'll be back to comment more once I watch ep 2... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Ok, this is my rant for ep 2

I hope I didn't miss any IkSong moments since I fast forwarded some scenes when watching ep 2. Pretty sure I didn't since I watched all the things mentioned by @LaLa here :thinking:

I feel this ep is just like those eps in season 1 where there's not really a thing that pushes our couple towards being together. Yes we're served with some nice scenes of them interacting with each other.. but they're in the context of friendship as usual. And again this is to be expected.. as all the scenes if I'm not mistaken were shot when they're with other people. So we didn't get to see how they will be like yet if it's only the two of them after the 'rejection'. And this is something I'm looking forward to seeing. 

Also, after watching this ep, as I said on the main thread, I feel like SHwa is truly content to be where she's at (being single and being busy with the Daddy-long-legs program). There seems to be no place at this point of time for romantic relationship in her life. 

IJ being able to stay like how he was before around SHwa, that just shows his maturity and I think is really consistent with his character. Although I won't like... I hope to see both him and SHwa to be at least slightly 'affected' by the 'rejection'. Oh well... we still have another 10 eps to go.. so we might see it sooner or later~~

PLEASEEEE don't tell me that SHwa is even considering meeting with the violinist's brother :idk: If there must be a third person, I honestly want it to be someone who is admiring IJ (since SHwa already had ACH in first season :laugh:). 

• Like 4

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

Captain @SnowBlob I'm here to give my report about our ships progress. We might have the hope and sign for the ship to sail sooner than we expected. The help came from our supposed blind date who instead of being the competition for getting our Song Hwa, he seems to direct her to the right path, to listen more to her heart than her mind. :hearties:

Below are the scenes of our ship. I tried to do it in sequence but I might have did it wrong because I did it based on my memories. I haven't watched the sub episodes too x). As usual, thank you @Lynne who is willing to have her timeline bombarded with my spoilers every Thursday night. 

First scene of our couple when Ik Jun are having a long day at the hospital. He was on night duty the day before and he made a record of outpatients meeting of the day. He had a full schedule until night. When he was tired and hungry, a food fairy came to invite him over food. 

The famous food fighter Chae Song Hwa is playing with her food instead of inhaling it. It's strange. Ik Jun knew she wanted to say something so he asks her first to speak out what in her mind. She carefully asked about his schedule and as expected, Ik Jun is very busy. When he asks again what she have in mind, she then told him about the patient of Daddy Long Legs. It was supposed to be around Yulje but Song Hwa has a broad view that to expand the help not only around Yulje but for other patients too. The more they can do it, the more they can save patients. Ik Jun listened carefully to her explanation and seeing that there's possibility for him to take care for the patient, he agree to see the patient chart and his charts. That instantly brighten Song Hwa mood. Ik Jun reminds her to eat because her food has gotten cold. She happily start to dig in. Ik Jun even knew her quite well to recognize that she hid some facts from him. The director of the hospital for the DDL potential patient was their old classmates and Ik Jun's rival. 

Spoiler

Second, only Song Hwa appear but she is talking about Ik Jun as potential candidate for her fake bf, suggested by Seon Bin. Seon Bin suggested for having fake bf so that Kim Sun Jeong's mother will back off from making Song Hwa to have a blind date with her son. Song Hwa didn't say no, she just said that both Ik Jun and she are busy. A good chance that she didn't say no, right? :D

Third our couple eat together in the cafeteria for lunch with Jeong Won on another day of Song Hwa visits to Yulje. Her appetite is back and she stacks meat ribs on her plate. Jeong Won asks if it's Song Hwa first meal and Ik Jun kind of scold him for making her feeling down. However Song Hwa doesn't bother about Jeong Won comments and happily devour her meats. Ik Jun calmly told her to pay more after she finished eating LOL

And.... the most scene that we are waiting for, the appearance of the blind date. As it has been guessed by most of fans, Lee Kyu Hyung made a cameo appearance as the Kim Sun Jeong's brother. The mother keeps pushing for Song Hwa to have a dinner or a tea together and Kyu Hyung directly asks her for coffee. He saves her and himself from his mother.

Over their talk at the cafe, Kyu Hyung apologized for his mother actions for keep pairing them up. He then shares that he is already have a girlfriend but his mother doesn't approve because of the girl's family background. Kyu Hyung basically repeating the story of what Song Hwa experienced in Sok Cho and her answer to Ik Jun but in reverse. Kyu Hyung got confessed by the girl first. They have been friends since university. First when he heard  her confession, Kyu Hyung said no to the confession because it will make their friendship awkward. He just wanted to stay as close friends. However after giving it some thoughts at home, he realized that he likes her too not just as a friend but as a man likes a woman. He feels happy whenever he is with her. She always make him happy. He asked if Song Hwa have someone like that to her. And? Ik Jun appears. With his goofy appearance! That is the answer Song Hwa!! You have your answer all along beside youuuu

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Do I dare to be hopeful for next episode? Or should I have been acting as I used to be? Don't have any expectations and get shocked by the eventual episodes? @SnowBlob @Lynne what should I do? Especially when we will have this scene for the episode 4? :(

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Thank you @LaLa for your report on IkSong as always :hearties:

I checked JH when I woke up hoping that I could 'hear' some news on IkSong this episode and I'm very glad to read your report:love: Dont know when I'll be able to actually watch the ep though... Hopefully today if not on the weekend. Will be back to comment more then:cool:

• Like 3

So I finished watching ep 3 :cool: 

Hmmmm.... I don't know what to think of the IkSong moments on this ep. Of course I like the fact that we're being given crumbs in this ep, but not sure whether I like the crumbs :laugh:

In the light of this episode (and this episode only..without knowing how it will pan out in the next eps), here are the things I don't quite like:

1. The brother's story which matched EXACTLY what IkSong is going through. I found it too cliche :thinking: and I'm not saying I don't like cliche... but I'm not sure why I don't like this particular cliche. I mean.. what's the chance of meeting a total stranger..who wasn't even in your patient but ended up being matchmake with you...and then ended up that stranger was nice enough to ask her for coffee to save her from his mother...and then ended up telling her his love story which was almost 100% identical to the listener .... :JuiceGhost:. Of course I like the fact that this might be an eye-opener for SHwa herself.. as to what her true feeling is toward IkJun. However, if this is the sole drive of her change of mind... then I'll find it a bit... 'lacking'? 

2. I actually felt a little annoyed of SHwa this episode (honestly). IJ again and again showed his concern over SHwa's health... he's worried that she's taking too much that she could endure and therefore did his part to remind her to look after herself. In this episode though, it felt to me like SHwa was of no concern to IJ's health and prioritised the Daddy-Long-legs' program. She knew that IJ was super busy and he was fully booked... she still asked and 'encouraged' him to take over that patient. And it wasn't helping that we're also shown in this episode the scene where IJ literally had to leave Uju in the middle of their family time because he's too busy.. :cry: (Glad that our lovely Uju was so understanding about his dad's situation... )

Ok that's all my rant for this ep. 

Extra note: that camping trip better be an occasion where we can see SHwa joining them ... :laugh:

• Like 3

I want to share a song that makes me thinking about IkSong ever since the guide version was revealed weeks ago. When the full song was released last week, I couldn't help but thinking that the lyrics fits with Ik Jun inner heart and thoughts while maybe thinking about Song Hwa. 

The song was released because of variety project of making a male vocal group. The literal translations of the song title is 'Someone Who Knows me' but the English title is 'Only You'

English translations for the lyrics (cr popgasa)

note: word I put in the brackets are the one I added to the translations because that words are exist in the Korean lyrics but didn't get translated.

I have something to say right now
So I’m waiting for you

(while) blankly pacing back and forth

It’s already been long
Since I’ve passed the age

where I don’t know much
But still, I can’t explain this trembling feeling

Do you know that your voice
Embraces my tired shoulders after a long day?
(Perhaps) Do you feel the same way too?

Out of all the people who know me
Is there another person who smiles at me like that?
No, it’s only you
How about you?

Out of all the people who I know
Is there another person who is this lovable?
No, it’s only you
Let’s start our love like this

Just like my youthful days that have passed
Can you hear the sound of my pounding heart?
(Perhaps) Do you feel the same way too?

Is there another person who smiles at me like that?
No, it’s only you
How about you?

Out of all the people who I know
Is there another person who is this lovable?
No, it’s only you
Let’s start our love

Suddenly, I’ve become an adult
And there would’ve been no more comfort left for me
(No more comfort left for me)
If I didn’t have you to look at me

Your eyes that only know me
Is there ever another beautiful smile like yours?
No, it’s only you
How about you?

Is there another person who tells me these things?
No, it’s only you
Let’s start our love, forever

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Fan edits from the latest focus cam from making posters. From the separate focus cam we can see that Mi Do put her heads on Jung Seok shoulder. As IkSong fan all I see that Song Hwa being comfortable and doesn't know spaces between her and Ik Jun :wow:

Original source of the video before the edits (from hospital playlist official IG )

Spoiler

And a k fan pointed out that in ep 1 when Song Hwa picked up the boys, when Ik Jun entered the front seat, Song Hwa took her bag and later put it on his lap. :brb: crumbc crumbs crumbs

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@bairama I see that you are visiting :) Are you going to join us in this ship too? Welcome welcome. The more the merrier.

Currently I am the only one who is protecting the ship. Our captain @SnowBlob is busy in RL but still dropping from time to time. Our fellow passengers @Lynne also likes to visit and a potential customer @abs-oluteM is watching out for the ship. At the beginning of season 2, she's watching out for us to not drown in sadness. But we the crumbs hunter would never be sad too long because we needs to gather as much crumbs as possible.

We have many moments of IkSong in ep 4!

Coffee date? And a deal to exchange vegetables that are sent by parents? Checked 

Making Song Hwa laughs with his jokes and she as his biggest fans reacting to his request to join the jokes? Checked

Sunset walk to enjoy the good weather while talking about Woo Joo, reminiscing about their old life. Ik Jun letting Song Hwa to have her happy karaoke time even when he wants to hide somewhere because her off tune singing. He lend her his coat because the weather has become chilly. Checked

All we need now is their duet and their camping trips with Woo Joo in the upcoming episodes :heart:

• Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

The complete and original song that Song Hwa sang at the park. At first my delulu shipper mind thinking is this how Song Hwa going to tell her feelings slowly? That Ik Jun is look much better than he was in the past (honestly he is more handsome now without that old hairstyle!) and that he has filled in the emptiness in her heart? :heart:

The group has re-released the song in 2016 with new arrangement but I still like the old ones better

• Thanks 1
  • Star Struck 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Songhwa's Answer:

Her precious answer we iksongers & anti iksongers have been anxiously waiting for is finally here

Compared to before, you’re probably more better now
You’ve fulfilled this emptiness inside me
Being so weary in this wonderful world
Losing my way trying to find my other half
is all in the past
You don’t know how long I’ve waited in my life for this day
It feels like a dream
I’m not alone, but with you now

Oh~ Love I’ve been so weary, why did it take you so long to find me
Oh~ Love I love you, now you can spend every second with me

All right all right
When I saw you one time I lost my heart to you

Oops baby I’ll be loving you forever with you now
Baby don’t go too far I won’t let you go
Please don’t go I want to hold you tight and I need your love

Come into my arms and look at me
Stop breathing and close your eyes
Will you accept me
I’m not bent
For you I’m your one rose baby kiss me

Do you know how many long days I’ve waited for you to come
Now I’m going to hold your hand real tight in front of everyone
We’re going together now

I have deleted the parts which get repititive and the bold part is what Songhwa sang to Ikjun . Yes she sang to him ,not infront of him.:partyblob:

Do we need any more answer from her or any more clues ??? NOPE.

This song has beautifully encompassed the Songhwa's past & future reactions & actions. It has also revealed her future attitude towards finding her long lost love, Ikjun, whenever IkSong is going to happen.

It talks about their first meeting in the medical college where Songhwa fell in love in first sight.

When I saw you one time I lost my heart to you

It has her expression of pain when Ikjun left her in the past.

Baby don’t go too far I won’t let you go
Please don’t go I want to hold you tight and I need your love

it has her expression of tiresome loneliness when she had to move on but it was difficult.

Being so weary in this wonderful world
Losing my way trying to find my other half

It has her anger why he took 20 years to return to her.

why did it take you so long to find me

It has her acceptance of the fact that ,this time IkJun is more better cause he finally expressed his love,

Compared to before, you’re probably more better now

it has her expression of finally accepting his love

Oh~ Love I love you, You’ve fulfilled this emptiness inside me

it has her show of love for him that she is never going to let go his hand. 

Oops baby I’ll be loving you forever with you now

And it has her happiness  that they are finally together .

now you can spend every second with me

Oh God , i am having goose bumps seriously. How come writer could find such a befitting song for Songhwa's situation, past & present. Even the lyrics she did not sing are also precisely fit in their situation.

And you know what, what more beautiful here is , this is not a band song , Songhwa sang it only infront of IkJun. It makes it more so special. Ofcourse why this beautiful song that totally sits well with Ikjun & Song situation would involve other lacking 3 guys. A special song for a special person just for his ears.:hwaiting2:

Last episode Songhwa said " i like you" to Jeongwon which disturbed some of the viewers who are victims of this duo's reply series and husband hunting game. And once again provide the infamous delulu bitches to delve more into delulu world of their own. So Songhwa said , no, in fact, Sang to IkJun " I love You" this episode. So folks now you better decide which one is the most strong expression of affection.:joy:

Edited by JJS Fan-atics
  • Clapping Hands 1

Many viewers, almost everyone, an IkSong shipper or anti Iksong or a genuine viewer thought the same thing afhter watching the parallel scene of the older couple Jongsu&Rosa walking in the sunset with IkSong walking and talking. That IKSong might end up just being best friends in the end. 

I even saw a separate post about it where the poster raised the same suspicion and concern on Reddit. It goes as follows

I’ve been rooting for them for the longest time (am sure there are many of you in the same boat),but ep 4 (especially with the rosa-jongsu parallel) kinda spoilt everything that has been built up :’)) seems like they might just remain best friends for life.What do you guys think? Will the Iksong ship ever sail or will it just remain platonic..

So i wrote my comment, my reply to him/het in that as thread as well and i am copy pasting that here with some amendments. Because all of you had the same doubt , same question raised in their minds.

Just don't worry . Putting both couples scene together is just another clever move of writer and  director to create confusion, anxiety & uncertainty among viewers. And they have become successful in doing that:joy: hence your post. As we know this duo love the guessing game.

The old couple is at the last phase of their life . But IkSong couple is in just their 40s where they are exploring the possiblity of a new love or rather regaining a long lost love. Time is very uncertain. Any thing can happen in an instance. In the last season lacking 3 had a discussion where it was shown that their tastes have developed and changed over night , Junwan started to like a certain food that he earlier disliked, Ikjun started to take pictures of flowers unknowingly, etc.  So there can be A LOT of drastic things can happen to IkSong to make them fall in love in the remaining 30 years of their life to reach the age of 70s in accordance  with their parallel couple of Jongsu&Risa. Dont  you think??? As Songhwa already mentioned this season , this episode that for love related issues , sometimes you need to trust nature, to work its way. And also some time some big thing happens to make love successful. And IkJun character description this season states he is waiting for the change of Songhwa's heart Slowly & Steadily without any greed. So i believe IKSong will sail. No matter what route it takes, no matter how it works, no matter how long it takes but they eventually will sail. 

We dont know whether in any point of time the older couple had romantic love for each other or not , either one sided or mutual BUT we DO know that IkSong DO HAS a mutual love for each other, does this MUTUAL love will let them remain just as close friends for the rest of their lives? I Highly Doubt it. Love can find and can make its own ways. Almost 20-30 years of their remaining lives are more than enough to make them fall in love especially when there is a MUTUAL romantic intersest would be at play. I dont think Songhwa can fight her desire and love for Ikjun for almost 30 years and disguise it as the friendship especially when IkJun had already confessed and their is a possiblity in front of Songhwa that she can turn the friendship into love at any time she wants.

Why we are so adamant that IkSong would remain best friends like older couple. It can be The Other Way Around. The older friends can eventually be an official couple just like IkSong whenever  IkSong is gonna sail and become an official couple. Hence the parallel scene. Like they both couple are on their way to be more than bestest friends. As  i said earlier  any thing can happen in a mere fraction of seconds. So now when Jongsa is in need of faithful companion more than ever , who could be best companion than his long time best buddy Rosa. Additionally Rosa is also single and though is contended with her life but having a loved one near  NEVER HURTS. Her happiness can multiply by sharing it with Jongsu. They are already with each other most of the time. What is wrong if they officially label their relationship and move in together . It also does not hurt also that many viewers AlREADY ship them together .

Their scene putting parallel with IkSong also indicates the maturity of IkSong couple. Like they in their 40s already have that same level of maturity, affection, care, love , understanding, respect, opennes and dependence that Rosa and Jongsu attained with almost 70 years of friendship, considering the fact that the old couple has been childhood friends. 

Lastly if they end up only friends like Jongsu& Rosa, the whole build up so far indicating their mutual love and possibility of being exploring the long lost love, would go in vain, it would be useless, it would have no point, it would just be so irritating & frustrating. And i dont think writer & pd would opt this route where their whole effort of showing a potential couple in form of IkSong would go down the drain. All this much effort just for IkSong to remain friends ???  I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

Edited by JJS Fan-atics
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

As all of us expect from Jeongwon to return the favour to IkSong by playing a facilitator in bringing them close, i think the DLL is one example of that dynamic between the three friends.

It was initially JWon's idea but it was always Ikjun who was the one to provide funds with his non stop surgeries , then Jwon shared this secret with Songhwa only. But Ikjun ultimately  got to know about it by chance.

Now when Songhwa is the actual active partner of the program, who she consults with for the most difficult , borderline impossible surgery......yes you guys guessed it right ......Ikjun ofcourse.

Conclusion:Jwon's DDL has broght IKSONG TOGHETHER MORE then they already were. They are a team now.

m7v7KSz.jpg

O YES... this is the new sitting arrangement  for every DLL, mommy short legs meeting. IkSong as the team, side by side. I said it above, i would say it again. Though Jwon started it but our IkSong are now also active partners.IkJun is every where in Songhwa's life. Even in her MSL program. 

Just remember the last ep. When everyone denied, even then Songhwa had hope that IKjun would be able to cure the patient. And if he says otherwise, then there was no hope left for Songhwa.

Here in the scene above, DLL team only Jwon & Songhwa was talking about a shelter home for patient's visitor.  BUT IkJun ultimately got involved in their meeting.

Also it was IkJun scene in the start of the drama that led us to the above scene, to the idea of shelter home for patient visitors, where he is talking about patient's visitors suffering who comes from far away places.

JQIgYdb.jpg

And he tried successfully to accommodate them by rescheduling his timings for the next appointment.

The delulu group emphasize so muxh on the sharing of DLL program between Jwon and Songhwa. Are they oblivious of the fact that IkJun was always the part of it. Now with WinterGarden sailing, jwon is out of the picture( he was not anyways), it is Ikjun and Songhwha whose bond is getting more stronger with the active contribution in DLL.

Edited by JJS Fan-atics
  • Like 2

Our couple scenes in ep 5

Song Hwa personal charger, Lee Ik Jun

Always remember to make her laugh in any situation and occasions

The first thing he do to welcome her back to Yulje, to eat together and enjoying the rain together later with full belly

The song lyrics at the background when Ik Jun invites Song Hwa for breakfast

At least I don't want to hide my feelings to. 

Until whenever, I want to be with you~

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

8 hours ago, LaLa said:

Our couple scenes in ep 5

Song Hwa personal charger, Lee Ik Jun

:wow: Nicely put! 

I can't help but notice one similarity between our IkSong and JungSo-Rosa. 

When Jung So and Rosa were eating together, 'IkSong's' conversation came up - what is it that you're looking forward to doing nowadays? And guess what Jung So's answer was - eating together with you like this! The difference was .. last time when IkSong had this conversation, we could feel the 'tense' between them. With JungSo-Rosa, they both took it easily, with no awkwardness since there was no 'romantic' context behind the convo. 

I also can't help but to feel that our IkSong relationship has stayed platonic since the 'rejection'. Rosa referred her relationship with Jung So as 'old friends'. It's also the same when IkJun referred to SHwa at the end of the episode - he told Uju that his ''old friend" is coming back. I feel that their relationship is in the friend-zone at this point of time. 

So, I'm really interested in seeing how our Duo is going to change their relationship dynamic - from friend to romantic partner. I don't know what, but I'm expecting something 'big'. And I'm hoping that it will happen really soon. We're almost half way through the season, and I don't want to end up only having IkSong as a couple on the very last episode (like WG :P ). I want to see their lives as a couple in many many episodes! 

As always, thanks @LaLa for summarising some IkSong moments in ep 5 xx

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Captain, I'm here to report our couple progress in ep 6!

- Having coffee together in the morning while Song Hwa is updating him about her work schedule.

It sounds like a married couple thing to do when the wife just go back to work after some period of rest :MewGiggle:

She calls him and even before she said something, he knew that she's going to buy coffee and let her know his order. They are going to meet up at the cafe. 

When Ik Jun arrive he even knew her preference in cup size. And the one who ask for a talk session is Song Hwa first and Ik Jun gladly follow her. She updates him about her work schedule. When he is looking at her with a disappointed look (?) she immediately assure him it's not much. She even accept the request from dr Cheon. He tries to persuade her to refuse the request, but knowing Song Hwa, it has no use. And when she leaves for emergency call, he as usual take care of her things that is left behind (her unfinished coffee cups) 

Spoiler

- Song Hwa room is my room. :brb:

Ik Jun is resting at Song Hwa room when his everything in the world ( Woo Joo) calls and asks for him to go camping again. Ik Jun promises that they will go camping soon. But he doesn't want to give false hope to him (for breaking his promise again to Woo Joo) Song Hwa comes to her room and hear their conversation about camping. They're talking about how improve his vocabulary for a kindergarten. And then she tells him she's hungry and wants to order food. Her tone in here sounds so... How should I describe it? Gah I really love it. 

Our couple moment in episode 6 isn't that much, but preview for ep 7! I am so excited for it that I can barely contain my happiness. We need to calm down because it's not official yet but !!!

She invites him to join her for camping?! And there are so many moments of them being together.

Eating together, Song Hwa asks him if he really know everyone in Yul Je. She's looking at him with that kind of smile while interacting with people in hospital. If it's not love then what? Hmm

Spoiler

And Ik Jun happily report the camping schedule to Woo Joo?! Gah I'm in love :love:

Spoiler

We have to wait foe 2 weeks to see them, but let's patiently wait. We have wait for this scene 1 year so it's alright for another 2 weeks (hypnotizing myself)

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Awwww thanks @LaLa as always for the report :wow:

I managed to watch the latest ep with fastforward button pressed a few times (but as always..I dont think I missed any. IkSong scenes). 

They're really indeed just like a married couple. I wonder if none of the other fab 5 ever suspect that they like each other :laugh:

Rosa is just like Shwa...who often 'forgets' things and Jong Su is like IJ..the 'funny' one in the relationship. As IkSong...I think Jung So and Rosa relationship is just like a married couple too! 

I hope the Duo isnt trolling us with the preview of the camping trip. That better be THE camping trip SHwa is having with the Lee family. I wonder if we will be getting any butterfly-in-the-stomach moments during the trip :yoongibtspls:

• Like 2

Captain @SnowBlob fellow passengers @Lynne despite the one week off, we still can gather some crumbs for the 2nd half of season 2. 

@SnowBlob unnie, please describe about the butterfly in stomach scene that you want.

I knew we talked briefly about how you missed the feeling of season 1, but their natural scenes is necessary I guess. In season 1, both were still freshly being single. One from divorced and one from break up. With the same reason, they got cheated from their partner. They need the time to heal and re-evaluate their mind and heart. From being best friends to another stage, closer than just best friends.

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Hmmm...of course the scene in Sokcho...the scene where IJ joined the neurosurgery dept gathering (when he was 'dared' by ACH)... The scene in IJ house (where he saw SHwa slept next to Uju and then when they had breakfast)

I also like scenes like the awkwardness between them in the car early this season...and although hurt so much I also like the scene where Shwa gave her answer to IJ also early in this season...and also the karaoke scene last season after the NS gathering. 

I like those scenes because they pulled on my heartstring on the 'right' note hahahahahaha....

I do understand the need for them to have 'normal' scenes.. But they just dont make me 'feel strongly' about them..that's all. :hearties:

• Like 1

Captain @SnowBlob Get ready for my weekly recap. I'm happy that our couple got many scenes together that I have to break the recap in several posts so that I can post the videos hahaha

Our couple appears together in the first quarter of the episodes. Many scenes of them and after that there are none. 

It all started with this lunch invitation. 

There's no word spoken. Her bright smile that is reserved for him. With their gazes alone they knew what each other wanted to convey. :heart:

On their long way to cafeteria, Ik Jun keeps stopping here and there greetings the people in hospital. She amazed at his social skills. He even knew people that she didn't when she has been working at Yulje longer than him. He also greeted a gardener and got a potted plants in return. He gave it to her. His way to give a flower, eh? :smug:

Note the plant that he gave to her? It's rose moss, or in Korean Chae Song Hwa. 

He remembers to make her behave during eating by saying the chant. He cheekily adds for her to say that she knows how to chew on her food LOL. Look at her cursing at him with her eyes. :laugh:

Edited by LaLa
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

During lunch Ik Jun get a call from Wang Imo to update him about Woo Joo condition. He's feeling under weather and didn't go to the kindergarten. Wang Imo shares a video Woo Joo dancing to a song cutely and Ik Jun looks so proud and happy while watching. Song Hwa came to share a cup of coffee and look at the video together. He offered her his coat and she happily wears it. 

She then asks for his schedule on weekend. Ik Jun plan to study for an upcoming lecture (?) at home. Hearing at Song Hwa sighs about his plan he asked what she wants to tell. She invites him for camping because she got rare good spot and immediately when Woo Joo calls him, he told Woo Joo that they are going to camp together. Woo Joo is so excited and remind Ik Jun that they have nothing. Song Hwa said to leave everything to her and both excitedly listen to what Woo Joo wants to do the most during camping. 

Just enjoy this video. It was short but I really hope we will get more scenes like this in the future. 

After being tired for almost preparing for the camping trip alone and probably built the tent too, hungry and angry Song Hwa rebels against the chant before eating. Song Hwa being cute and pouty while Ik Jun got flustered by her reaction, screams couple and husband and wife to me. She asks for a break during weekends and let her to eat as much as she wants LOL

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

For the whole camping sessions, they talk about Woo Joo who looks down after his fight with Mo Ne. 

And while Woo Joo keeps falling deeper in watching the fire, they talk about various things. About the food that Song Hwa will eat before she dies. She couldn't choose and cheekily hopes about the whole cow so that she can everything, from any various type of the meat. 

At night, they keep talking non stop even when Woo Joo has fallen asleep. They started to share about their families especially about their respective mothers. 

The night is getting deeper and they start to reminisce about the old days when they were still in university. Song Hwa remembered how Ik Jun played songs that mostly played on piano with his guitar. She stopped him from getting his speaker for them to listen to the song together. She says she's sleepy and say goodnight to him. His lingering eyes on her back and at her tent.. Sigh Ik Jun, I know it's hard for you to keep the safe distance. Please wait a little bit more. I'm sure she will come soon towards your arm. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: