As Beautiful As You 你如北京美丽 2023 [Pending]

20230701-081248.jpg

20230701-081537.jpg

SYNOPSIS

"Han Ting says love is not all I have in my life. I cannot give you the love in which I can die for you passionately, but I can give in the love which I can accompany you in your everyday life. Ji Xing knows the love they seek is different and the dream they want is also different. But when she climbs to the top of the mountain to be with him, she faces the trouble, problem and pain together with him, also witnessing the beauty of the city. They appreciate each other. And their love for each other is like the night scene of the capital he takes her to see for the first time-quiet and magnificent beauty that is intoxicating."

CAST

Tan SongYun as Ji Xing

Xu Kai as Han Ting

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker i thought noone interacts in booting ceremony.

plus there is ire of netizens ....some are really off the chart with comments.... thats the reason probably they are keeping it lowkey.

i dont dwell into comments to be honest....which is why when most of you ask me about comments i will be like  'er...is it...'

cause i find sometimes they arent pure neutral discussion where we can accept each other comments without taking it harshly the way most tore into it is almost like tearing them into pieces....

• Like 1

@NiteWalker i am still having hard time to move on from wang kai and tan songyun....this happens to me everytime... even when i did not enjoy the storyline , I did love them... wang kai giving off his wise , ethical , senior vibe and falling heed over heal for the new and only female pilot in the company ...lol... i think i just watched the drama for them and still enjoying them only...specially their kissing BTS

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

20 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker i am still having hard time to move on from wang kai and tan songyun....this happens to me everytime... even when i did not enjoy the storyline , I did love them... wang kai giving off his wise , ethical , senior vibe and falling heed over heal for the new and only female pilot in the company ...lol... i think i just watched the drama for them and still enjoying them only...specially their kissing BTS

to be honest...i enjoy their BTs more than the drama itself....i love the part where WangKai carried SongYun and run with her in his arms......

after that the 2nd lead stated that he run pretty fast for someone carrying someone....and he answered that she isnt heavy...and SongYun told WangKai please repeat it over the here towards the camera...and he did it....

hahahhaa

i still remember that particular parts the best

• Like 2
On 2/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, NiteWalker said:

to be honest...i enjoy their BTs more than the drama itself....i love the part where WangKai carried SongYun and run with her in his arms......

after that the 2nd lead stated that he run pretty fast for someone carrying someone....and he answered that she isnt heavy...and SongYun told WangKai please repeat it over the here towards the camera...and he did it....

hahahhaa

i still remember that particular parts the best

oh I love their BTS the best.... I love their last BTS....where SongYun kisses him on cheeks and he says something like - you need to stay with me to know my performance...and he kneels down....it was kinda sexual innuendo...but he was continuously flirting with her but I have not seen his interaction of his with his other costars so can't comment on how he is with other co stars. 

• Like 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The poster looks so good! When will it air?

Probably not for a while given that the drama only wrapped filming a month ago.  Will still have to go through post-production and then the approval process.

As a fun fact, this drama is based on a book authored by the person who wrote the book that currently airing "Fireworks of my Heart" is based on.  In fact, XK's character has a brief moment in the other book.  ;)  

• Like 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

You have finished all your geges drama? 🤣 I hope not so soon, because it will be too many for me to catch up.

Not yet, 🤣 I wish I have 30 hours a day. 

2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

As a fun fact, this drama is based on a book authored by the person who wrote the book that currently airing "Fireworks of my Heart" is based on.  In fact, XK's character has a brief moment in the other book.  ;)  

Is FOMH airing already? I googled first, ah, the one with yanf yang yes?? 😍

@SilverMoonTea we r blessed, see another gege coming up next on my watchlist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...