wink_

Fr-Ib8-QUWc-AYUx-XU.jpg

[Netflix]

“The Glory Part 2slowly becomes her biggest support in her mission, her executioner, as well as her perilous endeavor • video footage

• Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

“The Glory Part 2” , left an impact with revenge plan as it shifts gear into the final stages and the tormenters finally come to contend with their sins.

source:

• Like 7

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

8c5eef08bc2c64ee51c274962175f6d72febbbf3

“The Glory Part 2” , repressed anger , the infighting between the group of bullies starts to tear them apart as they all suffer losses in their professional and personal live  —  video footage 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 7

video footage, “The Glory Part 2” — risking her whole life to meticulously prepare desperate revenge and those who fall into the vortex of it.

• Like 7

Yonhap News

202303171540172410-1-20230317154102553.j

20230319000124-0.jpg

While some actors who play villain roles ask viewers to sympathize with their characters, insisting that villains might also turn out to be likable in the end, Lim Ji Yeon requests viewers of “The Glory” to have no mercy on her character, Park Yeon Jin.

To convey the importance of her character in the story, she went through an agonizing, hefty process to create her character after landing the role.

"I tried to come up with as many approaches as possible, like 'would talking in a monotone convey a stronger character?' or 'maybe I should make it totally emotional, act mentally ill or put the signs of psychopaths?' But in the end, the most unique approach, that no one else has done yet, was just being myself," she said. "I decided that I should make use of my own personal gestures, tone and style, like what fits me best."

She added she also asked those around her for advice on spectrum character. "Preparing the character was much more hectic and difficult than shooting the scenes. That's how much I needed to prepare and with that long process of creating the cruel manner character, I set off into my first scene with confidence," she said.

"This role is very important because the more people hate my character, the more convincing Dong Eun's revenge would feel to them."

The series has been gaining global popularity, topping Netflix's official weekly streaming chart for non-English series last week. It also has been creating a buzz online with people making memes of its lines, like "Bravo, Yeon Jin."

20230319000123-0.jpg

Photo= Netflix

Lim expressed she is working every part of the series' success, saying it feels rewarding. In an interview with reporters on last Friday at a cafe in Sinsa-dong, southern Seoul, Lim conveyed her feelings about the iconic character in Netflix’s blood-soaked revenge drama, “The Glory.”

Lim felt that the series was a big challenge for her because Yeon Jin was the first villain role of her 12-year acting career. The actress said she believes it takes just as much effort for a character to be hated by viewers as it takes to be loved.

"If I have gotten all the drama's fans to despise Yeon Jin, then it seems like my mission has been accomplished successfully," she said.

The 32-year-old actress shared that Yeon Nin received more attention than expected as the series centers on Dong Eun (played by Song Hye Kyo), a revenge-driven female lead and her vengeance story after surviving horrific abuse in high school.

“Dong Eun called me (Yeon Jin) out in almost every episode. Maybe that's why the name got stuck in viewers' heads and led the drama's fans to have interest in my character,” Lim said, sharing her thoughts on why her character, Yeon Jin, garnered so much interest to the point where the character became a popular meme in South Korea.

The actress added that Yeon Jin was a multi-dimensional character who has the face of an angel but the heart of a devil.

https://m.yna.co.kr/index

• Like 7

647f4ceabd4a21178bae787b08763c84587fd5f0

1679328861-image.png

Many viewers are hoping to see more of the story of Joo Yeo Jeong (played by Lee Do Hyun) and are wishing for Part 3 of 'The Glory.' 

Recently, Lee Do Hyun sat down with the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan Korea and raised curiosity and anticipation for a possible Part 3 of the hit drama series.

On this day, the actor expressed, "It would be nice to have 'The Glory Part 3'  in response to the production staff member sharing that there are speculations that 'The Glory Part 3' will be made. Lee Do Hyun continued to say, "But I won't comment on it (the production of Part 3)."

Fans and viewers have been claiming that there were a lot of aspects foreshadowing the coming of Part 3 in the last episode of Part 2. Since Joo Yeo Jeong helped Moon Dong Eun (played by Song Hye Kyo) with her revenge, it was Moon Dong Eun's turn to help with Joo Yeo Jeong's revenge.

Spoiler

1679328848-image.png

1679327630-eng-the-glory-lee-do-hyun-app

In the last episode of 'The Glory' Part 2, Moon Dong Eun helps Joo Yeo Jeong's revenge to start rolling. She managed to get Kang Young Cheon (the one who killed Joo Yeo Jeong's father) to the prison where Joo Yeo Jeong is working as a medical officer. Moon Dong Eun gets hired by the same prison as a counselor.

At the end of 'The Glory' Part 2, Moon Dong Eun also sends a message to Kang Hyun Nam, saying, "Looking for a female worker. Please contact me."

Spoiler

1679328844-image.png

AAAABWMTh-M-uqdx2c24eb5-Wc-Nw-OTv-RWwzf-

Viewers are speculating that Moon Dong Eun's revenge is also not over because out of the five perpetrators, Park Yeon Jin, Lee Sa Ra and Choi Hye Jung have not lost their lives yet.

Also, Joo Yeo Jeong says, "I am different from my father" in Lart 2, and hints that he is willing to kill to fulfill his revenge even though he is a doctor.

Therefore, many viewers are highly expecting 'The Glory' Part 3.

https://www.cosmopolitan.co.kr/

• Like 7

img-9.gif

img-10.gif

“The Glory Part 2”  the group of bullies starts to tear them apart, the increasingly frequent moments near the end of The Glory that see her emoting genuinely |  video footage • images

Spoiler

• Like 7

tumblr-b12499a8d7138259862e9d6c4b349a04-

The Glory Part 2”  —  the behind-the-scenes  uploaded on March 14 features the main cast members consisted as the tormentors and victims | highlights video

Spoiler

• Like 7

img.gif

Netflix posted on social media, "Yeon Jin, I brought you a letter, "thanks to you, it was a glorious spring" said, revealing the signatures and comments from the cast of “The Glory 

source:

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

• 4 weeks later...

Pop News

optimize.jpg

optimize-1.jpg

Netflix sensation "The Glory" took three of the top awards at the 59th Baeksang Awards won the Best Drama Award. Actress Song Hye Kyo won The Best Actress Award for her role as a tortured woman out for revenge in "The Glory" and also earned a Best Supporting Actress Award for Lim Ji Yeon, who played the woman she wants to destroy.

"I won the prize, Yeon Jin, I'm so thrilled right now," Song said in her acceptance speech, recreating a famous line from the drama.

The Baeksang Arts Awards, launched in 1965, is one of the most prestigious entertainment award shows in South Korea, encompassing the fields of TV, film and theater.

The ceremony was held at the Korea International Exhibition Center in Goyang, just northwest of Seoul.

Spoiler

http://m.heraldpop.com/

• Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1