Family: The Unbreakable Bond 패밀리 [2023]

wink_

Content Writing Reporter Lee Shin Young

yna1065624914025025-620.jpg

[Photo=CJ OnStyle]

CJ OnStyle announced that it would broadcast a showcase introducing the new tvN series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” a myterious thriller in which the main roles are a black NIS agent disguised as an ordinary office worker and a wife who dreams of a perfect family.

Actor Jang Hyuk and actress Jang Nara worked together as a married couple.

In the showcase hosted by broadcaster Park Kyung Lim, two leading actors appeared and introduced the characters in the play. In the form of a talk show, it also provides counseling for real couples.

Instead of selling products, they receive cheering messages during the broadcast, calculate 1,000 won per comment, and donate items equivalent to the cumulative amount to local social welfare centers.

1679460030-fryigdqagaa0vgq.jpg

https://www.yna.co.kr/

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

footage of lead actors “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” have been making waves worldwide on a live talk show that days before the series being shown.

source:

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

regarding the tvN's upcoming series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” on April, 17 alongside an online streaming service Tving,  has dropped its official trailer.

• Like 5

footage of lead actors “Family: The Unbreakable Bond”  perfectly showcased the pure feelings on series promotion.

• Like 4

this is the day. a new episode of “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” will be premiering on tvN also released globally through Disney+ | teaser trailer • images cut

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Party! 2

tvN released the clips that describes a little of the story “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” • opening ~ footage

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4

in the episode 2 preview revealed on this day, “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” grabs everyone's attention with their gripping charismatic gaze. • images cut

• Like 4

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” , whose life goes in an unexpected direction because of a secret mission. | recap episode • footage

:SquirtleOK:

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4

family.jpg

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” has officially premiered on TVing platform globally on April, 17. ▪︎ highlights teaser

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just caught the first episode... Very entertaining. Enjoyed seeing Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra in their roles here. Great chemistry, no doubt.

I was trying to get hold of subs yesterday afternoon, but it wasn’t out yet . This is also on my list . I saw some cuts & it was hilarious 😆 

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes. Everyone’s acting is on point. Favorite grandpa is playing a non-serious role for once. And the little girl’s acting is excellent!! A future star in the making. 

I powered through with terrible subs that were clearly auto translated. Some comment mentioned that Disney+ Korea is restricting international viewing for now - perhaps has plans to release it later; so there are no platforms subbing. I hope this is not true.

Anyhow despite the lack of good subs,  I  enjoyed both episodes. Fortunately, I understood what was going on.  . Yeah. chemie between them is still very much there.  I think Jang Hyuk must be having a blast playing this character. So nice to see him all serious when in agent mode. And then when he's back home he completely breaks character. Poor guy who so desperately wants a night with the wife.  :laugh: Yura has put up a lot with him since he's always not around when it matters most. 

But what's with Chief Oh though? She's making Yura rather insecure ...this over-kindness to his family feels very suspicious and cannot blame Yura for feeling anxious about the state of her marriage. 

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

[episode 2] uninvited guest who came to visit “Family: The Unbreakable Bond.” | images cut • recap 

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Some comment mentioned that Disney+ Korea is restricting international viewing for now - perhaps has plans to release it later; so there are no platforms subbing.

I read about the difficulty in finding subbed episode. Hope it will be available earlier for future episodes. I am having problem with finding subs for It’s Gold It’s Jade. The usual Chinese site I watch only have one streaming channel (vs. several usually) and very lagging. I often have to go to the English site with lots of ads, which I dislike. 

• Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

img.gif

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond”; harmony is a natural state of balance that a wife wants to strive for. | highlights teaser trailer 

Edited by wink_
I got hidden hater in my comments. thinking about hater mock and copy my words I've to change the sentences as usual. hater never stop to give disturbance
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1