Family: The Unbreakable Bond 패밀리 [2023]

wink_

from elusive clues to startling secret identities reveal can be a powerful moment in a “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” ~ recap episode

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tvN dropped a brand new poster gifs “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” featuring its leading actor.

source:

Spoiler

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Fv-Gs-8na-UAA8-GRG.jpg

espionage shows  “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” become engrossed in intriguing stories full of complicated characters. • recap episode

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

maxresdefault.jpg

3 minutes video footage of “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” the act of obtaining secret or confidential information. 

source:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-d4f778ceecc5502d624214ede2a0c45b-

Choo-Sung-Hoon-Jang-Hyuk.jpg

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” what is it like to be a spy and lead a double life? ~ art graphic description.

source:

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

TVing》“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” living a double life will trail of their secret. • video footage

:SquirtleWonderfull:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

yr18.gif

Fv-Xo-Zi-Xg-AE4-Pni.jpg

singer-songwriter Kim Yeji elevated OST No. 3 of “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” her alluring vocals work together to create an acoustic burst of energy in the track 'Nobody Knows'

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Kim-Nam-Hee.jpg

Kim-Nam-Hee-Jang-Hyuk.jpg

Jang-Nara.jpg

upon seeing spy x unexpected guest introduce a rival for “Family: The Unbreakable Bond”, one can't help but wonder which of the two men would come out on top in a one-on-one. ~ teaser images |  clip cuts

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond”  ; spies adopt new tactics to battle old enemy. | highlights video

source:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fvm-Kc-GMa-UAEHu-Q6.jpg

[8] teaser trailer: “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” would constantly point out wasn't the only snag their battle while trying to guard the secret. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 7 was so sad, I feel so bad for Yu Ra. She only wants to protect her family and have a normal life. Even though they forced her to kill she still kept her humanity.

Now Taegu  , I want to learn more about him

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I feel so bad for Yu Ra. She only wants to protect her family and have a normal life.

Yeah... I'm confused who is the bad guy... Looking forward to more background story of how all these came about...
The family is hilarious. I wish it's just purely a comedy showcasing their daily loud and chaotic life, LOL....

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah... I'm confused who is the bad guy... Looking forward to more background story of how all these came about...
The family is hilarious. I wish it's just purely a comedy showcasing their daily loud and chaotic life, LOL....

@ktcjdrama  I am dying to know what is Oh Cheon-Ryeon up to?? 
I wish the subs would be better, I can’t help but get the feeling she used to be one of the kids who learned to kill ?? 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I can’t help but get the feeling she used to be one of the kids who learned to kill ?? 

Yes, I think she was one of the kids. The preview showed an older girl with the group, I am guessing that’s her. 

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Content Writing Reporter Son Se Kyung

0003151023-001-20230509154101193.jpg

Photo=Enter Seven

Actress Kim Hye Na of the independent film industry appeared on screen tvN's action-packed Monday-Tuesday series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” predicted an active performance.

On the 9th, the agency Enter Seven announced the news of Kim Hye Na's casting for “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” (script Jeong Yoo Seon, director Jang Jeong Do and Lee Jung Mook), drawing attention from movie and series by foretelling Kim Hye Na's performance from the 8th episode lead to the secret key hidden by Kang Yoo Ra's past identity revealed, as well as the past life will be drawn.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/

• Like 4

Fvm-KXX2a-EAEn90-G.jpg

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” ; a tale of espionage, desperate to keep the circle of trust closer secret. • highlights

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fvv-XAQYak-AALUGN.jpg

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” at risk, have the right to be protected from being mistreated by maintaining a sense of calm even when spies are distressed.  ~ published images • recap

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

put forward the life of a beautiful façade Kwon family in “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” • highlights

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

yr13.gif

tvN's original espionage series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” ; face-to-face in distinct lives and keeping secret from the other. •  recap | images cut

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

For the first 4 or so episodes, I wasn't quite sure where the drama was heading. As in I can't take the spy bits seriously but neither could I truly get into the humor of this chaotic family. But I think things became a lot more cohesive towards the end of episode 4. When that German "friend" of DH came to visit , and more importantly when Yura's dark past slowly started to surface, I suddenly found a hook to stay focused. Now the fun begins :D

I have watched till eps 6 and will watch eps 7 & 8 soon. I am relieved that Jang Nara's character is not merely this naggy wife who holds this crazy family together. I can't wait to see her in action. And I am wondering now when will they find out each others' true identities. Also are there any other family secrets to be revealed? :hug: 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Family-The-Unbreakable-Bond-1.jpg

discover videos related to “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” by broadcast promotion live online

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/12/2023 at 10:17 PM, abs-oluteM said:

For the first 4 or so episodes, I wasn't quite sure where the drama was heading. As in I can't take the spy bits seriously but neither could I truly get into the humor of this chaotic family. But I think things became a lot more cohesive towards the end of episode 4. When that German "friend" of DH came to visit , and more importantly when Yura's dark past slowly started to surface, I suddenly found a hook to stay focused. Now the fun begins :D

I have watched till eps 6 and will watch eps 7 & 8 soon. I am relieved that Jang Nara's character is not merely this naggy wife who holds this crazy family together. I can't wait to see her in action. And I am wondering now when will they find out each others' true identities. Also are there any other family secrets to be revealed? :hug: 

So glad to see you here.  I enjoyed it the first it came on but the subs are so terrible. I already new the wife had a dark secret. It was from the first episode when she was on the plain ride and there was turbulence. She was the only one who was clear and calmed. The turbulence sound was music to her ears and that is why I enjoyed it. Lol 

or it may just be I am bias because of Jang Hyuk, Jang Na-Ra and Lee Soon Jae is in the drama. 

• Clapping Hands 1

2 hours ago, Hermespups said:

I'm Glad I continued wAtching despitE some of the negativE reviews becAuse that Ending in E4 really got me excited. ;-)

It really was exciting 

• Party! 1