Family: The Unbreakable Bond 패밀리 [2023]

wink_

Fvv-W8ena-UAAPX7t.jpg

[9th] “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” the challenges they keep to revealing their true identities. • teaser trailer

Edited by wink_
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

18 hours ago, Hermespups said:

I'm Glad I continued wAtching despitE some of the negativE reviews becAuse that Ending in E4 really got me excited. ;-)

16 hours ago, UnniSara said:

It really was exciting 

Yes, do persevere @Hermespups...from eps 5 onwards the story really gels. 

I am up to speed till eps 8. You see all the dots connected between Chief Oh, Yura and Taegu. The best part of eps 8 was the reveal at the end. Both Yura and DH discovering in a most spectacular fashion that the person they married may not be who they are.

I wonder if the father-in-law was some spy or something himself. He is very fit for his age...and the younger brother doesn't work at all. Maybe there's more to him too. :hug:

• Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

[10th] “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” being sought, felt in connection with most wanted person who were marked on the armed assassin. • teaser trailer

Edited by wink_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

espionage action series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” showed an intense set of teaser images collaboration among the cast

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fw-Nr9-Gka-MAAt-Np-X.jpg

tvN unveiled another revision videos “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” in the most recent scenes. | highlights

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

I am enjoying this darker tone to the show. Perhaps some might find it a bit of a whiplash given the comedy of the earlier episodes but it is a much more gripping watch this way. 

It is interesting that the leads have yet to talk about what they both know. I suppose given that the had to find MinSeo and had to fend off TaeGu ( and his men) , there really is no time for a serious conversation. I like how calm and collected DH was in finding out who Yura was. But I suppose he also has a lot to explain to YR since she now knows he doesn't quite have a normal job, so he is in no position to be overly upset. Right now I wonder how much trust there is between them. 

I liked seeing the flashbacks. Yura's involvement in the union, her subsequent life with her loving Thai parents who took her in, how TG's organisation killed them etc gives us much insight to how tough YR is to have survived all that. It is no wonder that she is so attached to DH's family and indulges them as they are really the only family she has. I can understand now why she is so adamant to celebrate the FIL's birthday and makes sure he enjoys his life - perhaps it is her way of honouring her parents who died.  Apart from that, it was also interesting  to see a short flashback of Taegu's own daughter as well as the dating days between the leads.

Given that YR is not a secret agent, I wonder what will happen to her now. In DH's case, he is working for the government. But in YR's case, when she kills someone. she isn't carrying out the state's orders. So is she then a criminal?

• Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

“Family: The Unbreakable Bond” trying to uncover hidden truths without interfering familial relationships ~ highlights

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

yr26.gif

sentimental part of “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” ; rather, the moment calls for risk. • video clip

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

yr27.gif

bond with “Family: The Unbreakable Bond”'s love is important regardless of where they're from and especially during times of distress • video footage

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Fv-Wxg-OEWAAEliqw.jpg

will they be achieve to solve the trouble arises among themselves? meet “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” on streaming platform Disney+

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

fullsizephoto1664699.jpg

Disney+

[11] “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” ; question will be answered whether they can forgive each other if they find out the secret that has been kept all this time • teaser trailer

Edited by wink_
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fw-UUx90a-MAIngf-C.jpg

tvN finally revealed teaser trailer espionage series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” which rising anticipation to dismantle hidden secret

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

The leads fighting off those killers in their apartment was fantastic to watch. I know many wanted this reunion hoping it was a lovey dovey rom-com, but I like that in turned out to be an action spy show. JNR handling the gun and in action scenes was just fab. JH of course is always great at such scenes.

At the end of the day Yura, Chief Oh and Taegu were all just victims of this organisation. The people behind Union were raising soldiers from this abandoned children for their own benefits. I hope after this they can all go on to live their own lives.

• Clapping Hands 1

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

At the end of the day Yura, Chief Oh and Taegu were all just victims of this organisation. The people behind Union were raising soldiers from this abandoned children for their own benefits. I hope after this they can all go on to live their own lives.

They were victims and I wished they got to live their own lives.  Yu Ra seemed to be the only one who doesn't care about the people but only care about her husband and her family. She lost faith in the people due to what happened to her in the past

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Fwy0-KJ2ak-AAFt-WL.jpg

[preview] tvN espionage series “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” is arousing curiosity | images cut

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

to conceal the true identity “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” discovered many answers revealed which were once unknown | highlights video

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I wished the man pulling the string was caught and paid for the crime. I rather enjoyed the ending of this drama because it left us with open ending. 

• Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

It's simple and fine finally.It's not bAd ending.if you can't understand it try more.their systems work thAt way, they just follow orders.Jo taegoO already knows he will end up thAt way he viSits first his daughter And that's it, no need to go further about it.That's the life of agents even spies.Yu RA is the only exception coz of the deal of Do HoOn and the higher ups no more season 2 especially it's under CJ ENM I think thEy will not follow another season for it.Why Am I sad when my favourite tv show ends? :/

• Insightful 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Hermespups said:

Yu RA is the only exception coz of the deal of Do HoOn and the higher ups no more season 2 especially

Thanks for explaining this to me, I thought there may be a season 2 because of the ending.

SPOILER IN THE BOX

Spoiler

When the Chief asked Do Hoon to go to Thailand to find the Director and than we saw Tae Goo getting stabbed it felt like CLIFFHANGER. Then you said this how it is supposed to end because this is the ending for most spies & agents. 

I reAlly dont much time to argue with you.So It depends on the situation.sometimes it's worth it to argue and sometimes it's not.If you're just having fun Arguing is a great way to waste time.if you Are trying to expand your worldview and or understand the perspectives of others arguing isn't a waste of time but actually a productive use of your timE.if let say FAmily intends to make another season that's not a big deal forward the life of spies.Yu RA Basically the opposite of Do Hoon even the production used Poor english translation having terrible headache even After watching ep2, I Am a bit confused but I can follow the plot and I Am happy for that.it's Not a Big deAL.I was looking forward to this one :)

tvN espionage sitcom “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” captures that energy through action performances deliver it in a slick, thriller, and binge-worthy package • highlights 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

yr28.gif

greeted with an unpredictable introductory trope, tvN shares the spotlight of characters in “Family: The Unbreakable Bond” series ▪︎ recap | video clip

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 5/24/2023 at 9:25 AM, UnniSara said:

I wished the man pulling the string was caught and paid for the crime. I rather enjoyed the ending of this drama because it left us with open ending. 

It was a pretty decent ending. And I think I really liked the 2nd half better than the first. This is really one of those shows where the story gels together later on.

I was also wondering about the ending. At first we know that DH had resigned from being in Secret Service. But of course he was asked at the end to go to Thailand to wrap things up properly and he did say he would check with YR about it. And they did return to Thailand to pay respects to her parents but they did not confirm if they would be chasing the baddies there. I am assuming they would. 

@Hermespups if you can access Disney Plus , they have good subs there.  Hopefully you can enjoy the show better this way. 

• Clapping Hands 1