Re/Member /カラダ探し [JP Film 2022]

UnniSara

q_RgCzIrY9S4loLjKU-5ZYMM1F86xU_VSuce1BsP

Movie: Re/Member

Release Date: Oct 14, 2022

Duration: 1 hr. 42 min.

Content Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

High school student Asuka sees the appearance of a dead student named Haruka and tries to find her body. Asuka and her friends try to find the eight scattered pieces of Haruka's corpse in the school. In doing so, they learn more about the Red Person who is pursuing them. The Red Person hunts down the students who are alone in the school to kill them, and until they exit the school gates, the Red Person will keep appearing before them. When the Red Person kills a student, it scatters the student's body into eight pieces and tasks others to find the pieces in the school. If Asuka does not find Haruka's body, the day will keep repeating and she and her friends will continue to die until they find it.

Watch at Netflix Feb 2023 

@Darkarcana

cr. Mydramalist 

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Cast and creators

Kanna Hashimoto 

Gordon Maeda 

Maika Yamamoto 

Fuju Kamio 

Kotaro Daigo 

Mayuu Yokota

Ol0q8qhArWwxJ5oVa6EsZYsRkRr_2RiMvwbkAd64

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Main Character is Morisaki Asuka. A very lonely girl with no friends. At the beginning on this movie, no one would talk to her. She was a mystery and no hint of why everyone stopped talking to her. During the middle of the movie the reason for having no friends didn’t make sense to me at all. She is chosen with 5 other students, that i also consider lonely, but neither of them realizes it that they are lonely until one Student  Ise Takashiro explains to them why each of them was chosen.  Each were chosen to play game to find all the dismembered body part and put them in the coffin. They would remain in a Timeloop until they found it all. During this game each of the students became friend and were truly happy. It is kinda strange that in this life and death game , these kids were able to bond and work together. Sadly once the time loop is over and the head of Miko Onoyomo is found, they would return to their lonely lives.  You would never guess where the head was all this time. They do find each body part that needed to be found in each time loop. I recommend watching this movie becasue it was entertaining and the ending left me confused or my ending explanation of what happened did make sense. 

Please guys check it out 

Some GIF

Morisaki Asuka
giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70ff3cc47448729a67c

Morisaki Asuka was special in my eyes