Zhao Jin Mai as Yin Guo
Wang Xing Yue
Dai Si
Dong Zi Fan
Chen Jing Ke
Wang Jia Xuan
Han Dong Lin

Synopsis:

Yin Guo, a professional billiards player, stayed in New York for a few months for an open match. By chance, she met Lin Yi Yang. After getting along, she realized that Lin Yi Yang was also a very talented person. A billiard player, he made mistakes when he was young and frivolous. He refused to bow his head, so he left his beloved billiards for more than ten years and went abroad. He has never given up billiards. Lin Yi Yang fell in love with Yin Guo at first sight. In order to pursue her, he tried his best. For their future, he decided to return to the arena and fulfilled his dream many years ago.

(Source: Chinese = Douban || Translation = Iriis @imieluwoel Twitter)

Additional Link:

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is she the one from Reset?

Yes, she is! 

Here's more BTS photos from Finland -- they actually might be done filming now because one of the other actors posted a video wrapping up his filming.

Fru-IIEOak-AABHLE.png

Spoiler

Fr5l-IBAag-AEnn-L.jpg
Fr5l-IBFak-AIVOW7.jpg
Freul-TXWc-AAfg2-E.jpg
Freumxx-WAAIdxpw.jpg
Fr-VH0ex-WAAAUUfw.jpg
Fr-VH0-t-Xw-AIOuga.jpg
Fr-VH0w-JXg-AAMf5q.jpg

The author is the scriptwriter so it'll be a good one. Whenever she participate in the scriptwriting, it turns out well. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

@NiteWalker .. 38 episodes 🤗 . I'll put on my list. is the series starting next month?

Edited by wink_
another user copied my words 'may I know..' & I've changed it to the new sentences
  • Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 1 month later...

So, I read this could take a year to be released? :pandawhat: (I could have fallen out of love by then lol)

Wu Lei looks so good here - love the hair, the clothes, the posters! Story seems to be heavy and full of angst though :pandascared:

But the novel also seems quite hot + Wu Lei's intensity :pandaevil:

Wz1co0T.png

The translation is wacky but I read a bit of chapters 39-41...

https://www.mtlnovel.com/during-the-snowstorm/

Vnf0q0L.jpg

jJfZLne.jpg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate the translation is all in he and his, I was confused 😆 for a moment...

I won't check out the novel this time. I had so much expectations from LLTG after reading the novels and so many scenes weren't adapted. So sad! I totally wanna see the OTP doing all those scenes 

Doesn't matter whether it is he/his, just read the action! Lin Yiyang sounds like the dominant kind :pandalove: But with the censors, likely most of these scenes won't make it haha. Anyway, not sure if he has improved enough since Nothing But You to carry out any love scene convincingly lol.

I watched Reset recently. Neutral to the Zhao Jinmai but let's see. Do you like her?

Edit:

Found a better translated novel here (but only 2 chapters):

https://moonlightnovels.com/during-the-snowstorm/dts-chapter-1-part-1/

Lin Yiyang seems like a man of few words. The conversation is not too interesting in these 2 chapters. But there's a lot of him looking at her 🥰😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Do you like her?

I like her. I actually like her a lot more in A Little Thing Called Love than I did in Reset. This was a cute drama that starts when she's in middle/high school and follows her growth through college (well, her growth and her love interest's). 

I am excited to see both of them together because I don't remember the last time Wu Lei acted with someone younger than him. 

Here's the novel in Chinese, if you wanted to read it in it's original form: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3601365

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Party! 1
23 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I watched Reset recently. Neutral to the Zhao Jinmai but let's see. Do you like her?

Neutral to her too. I think she's alright in acting department and at least doesn't "act cute" or look fake cute and talk normally. If I get what I want, then I would love to see Lei Lei with that actress from Upcoming Summer. A proper romance drama between them.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...