It's Gold, It's Jade. 금이야, 옥이야 [2023]

Zoaze

First time posting a drama. So if i did something wrong in the posting of the information, tell me.

ID3QkQql.jpg

WqeT6ojl.jpg

LXU1VIpl.jpg

Synopsis : 

This is gold, it's jade, centered on single daddy Geum Gangsan and adopted child Ok Mirae.

Character Profiles.

ML

Spoiler
1678858481946_430794.jpg
Geum Gangsan (35) cast Seo Joon-young

#Passionate_single daddy #N catcher #Innocence_pure man

“Taking care of my grandmother in my teens, single parenting in my 20s, leaving behind my family in my 30s” A
single dad who is raising his daughter Janjan alone after his wife, Seon-ju, went missing 10 years ago.
I spent all my school days taking care of my grandmother's sickness because of my irresponsible father, and
in my 20s, my back was bent while raising her daughter's lawn. Now in her 30s, her daughter, who is suffering from middle school disease, has an accident without having a good day. A new love comes to him like a ray of sunshine...

FL

Spoiler
1678858482091_430818.jpg
Ok Mirae (27) cast Yoon Da-young

#Conglomerate family_adopted child #art academy_teacher

Abandoned by his father when he was 7 years old.
Although she was adopted into the family of brass food owners, she still has a lump in his heart.
During her difficult childhood, she was comforted by drawing, so she
dreams of becoming an art academy teacher who heals the wounded hearts of children.
Just as she takes her first step toward her dream, her old feelings are rekindled when her first love, Joo-hyeok, returns to Korea...

People around ML

Spoiler
  • 1678858482196_430829.jpg
    Ma Hong-do (57) cast Song Chae-hwan

Gangsan's mother-in-law/Hongdone's hands-on taste at the side dish shop

She is a female lead who expresses her true nature only when she speaks in a harsh and harsh manner.
    She blames Kangsan for her daughter Seon-ju's disappearance 10 years ago, and even scolds her son-in-law Kangsan, but she is a tsundere mother-in-law who worries about Kangsan's safety more than anyone else. Her second son-in-law, Kang San-do, works without knowing how her body is weak, her first son-in-law, Sang-do, who sends her family abroad and lives as a wild goose father, her youngest daughter Ye-ju, who struggles with employment, and her granddaughter who grew up without her mother. grass too. She is just a baby in Hongdo's arms.

• 1678858482327_430841.jpg
    Geum Seon-dal (57) cast Choi Jae-won

Mt. Geumgang Father/Swallows who danced

Unlike Gangsan, a pure-hearted man who has been waiting for his wife since he left home for ten years, he lives on from one woman to another even at that age, rotting Kangsan.
    It's a romance to seduce only one wealthy wife to prepare for old age, but when that doesn't work out, she snoops around the river and mountains, even for the sake of her children.

• 1678858482429_430852.jpg
    Eun Sang-soo (40) cast Choi Philip

Hong-do Ma / Deputy Manager of Hwangdong Food Strategic Planning Office

A goose dad who sends his son and wife abroad and lives on cup noodles every day.
    Although he is stingy with others, his wife decides to pay for her son's education in order to spend even a penny more.
    He is treated well as a 100-year-old guest and takes all the love from his mother-in-law.

• 1678858482507_430863.jpg
    Lee Ye-joo (27) cast Kang Da-hyun

Hongdo's third daughter / job seeker

I am holding on to my self-introduction letter every day, but there is no news that I have ever gotten a job.
    It is a pleasure to help out little by little at the side dish store and extract pennies from mother Hong-do.
    She relies on her brother-in-law, Kang San, like her dad.
    She is also the only aunt who actually bombards Jandi.

• 1678858482610_430874.jpg
    Geum Jandi (15) cast Kim Si-eun

Daughter of Mt. Geumgang/Granddaughter of Ma Hongdo

Until last year, my dad was the best fool in the world, but now that the second grade of middle school has started,
    Dad Kangsan's interest and interference is the most annoying in defrosting.
    Being dominated by the crazy middle school hormones, he has accidents saying that every day is far away and upsets Kangsan, but deep inside he is full of longing for his mother.

• 1678858482714_430885.jpg
    Jang Ho-rang (40) cast Ban Min-jung

#art academy_director #dolsing #hosik_sister

He has been hanging out with Kang San, a friend of his younger brother Ho-shik, since childhood, and has seen each other.
    She got tired of her husband's cheating and ended their marriage of 10 years ago.
    Her nasty ex-husband sets up a new life with a young woman a year after her divorce.
    She is on the verge of getting a vase, but she doesn't take a second look and feels more and more attracted to Kang-san, who is waiting for her missing wife.

• 1678858482801_430896.jpg
    Jang Ho-sik (35) cast Ahn Yong-joon

Mt. Geumgang friend/Jang Ho-rang's younger brother/Horang art academy driver

Kangsan and best friend for 25 years.
    It's a joke that doesn't listen to my sister's words and focuses only on the foreign car I bought on installments.
    She always disapproves that Kang-san devotes all her youth to her grass, but
    she is the first to come to Kang-san if something happens to her.

People around FL.

Spoiler
  • 1678858482952_430909.jpg
    Hwang Man-seok (78) cast Kim Ho-young

Hwang Chan-ran's father / Ok Mi-rae's adoptive grandfather / Founder of Hwang Dong Food

A self-made man who started out as a street vendor and developed a leading company.
    Even at the age of 70, he has a strict personality to the point of being involved in the development of new products.
    Chan-ran, the only daughter of a boy, refuses to remarry and takes care of her adopted daughter Mi-rae.

• 1678858483056_430910.jpg
    Hwang Chan-ran (56) cast Lee Eung-kyung

Future adoptive mother/Chairperson of Hwangdong Welfare Foundation/Hwang Man-seok, only son and daughter

He lost his young daughter in an accident and fell into despair, but regained his will to live by adopting and raising Mi-rae.
    She values her biological son Jae-Hyun and her adopted daughter Mi-Rae equally.
    Her father Man-seok, who doesn't like her teeth, makes her future more pitiful and her heart is torn.

• 1678858483109_430921.jpg
    Ok Jae-hyeon (36) cast Kim Dong-yoon

Hwang Chan-ran's son / Choi Su-ji's husband / Hwang Dong Food's strategic planning office team leader

He dreams of becoming a film director, but because of his fate as the eldest son of Brass Food, he is walking the path of successor.
    He cherishes and loves his younger sister, Mi-rae, more than anyone else, but is unable to move in front of his older wife, Su-ji, who keeps Mi-rae in check.

• 1678858483178_430932.jpg
    Suji Choi (40) cast steering

Ok Jae-hyeon's wife / Ok Jun-pyo's mother

She speaks condescendingly to her younger husband, Jae-hyun, and treats her harshly, but she uses respectful words and overprotects her son, who is the first in the school.
    After she sees Jun-pyo being beaten by Jan-di, she hates Jan-di and Gangsan and all her family members.
    Her goal is to pass on the position of successor to Hwang Dong Food to her son Jun-pyo.

• 1678858483293_430943.jpg
    Ok Jun-pyo (15) cast Kim Ha-gyeom

A scion who grew up like a flower in a greenhouse amid overprotection.
    He was the first in the entire school and even the president, and he grew up receiving only pretty things.
    Jun-pyo's life, which was only walking on a flowery road, is put on a brake by the appearance of a careless person named Geum Jan-di.

SML and Family.

Spoiler
  • 1678858483357_430954.jpg
    Dong Gyu-cheol (60) cast Choi Jong-hwan

Hwang Dong Food President / Dong Joo-hyeok's father / Dong Gyu-seon's older brother

He is the son of the co-founder of Hwang Dong Food. He is eager to take his company back into his own hands.
    He has had a crush on Chan-ran for a long time, and is a heartless person who drives his deceased wife into infidelity.

• 1678858483545_430976.jpg
    Dong Gyu-seon (52) cast Lee Yun-seong

Dong Gyu-cheol's younger brother/President of Sun Bakery

A scolding but cute old miss with a lot of affection, words, laughter, and tears.
    She has dedicated her youth to supporting her nephew and her brother, but all she has left is her empty nest syndrome.
    To soothe her empty heart, she opens a bakery, but Du-ho, who has fantastic baking skills, appears.

• 1678858483619_430987.jpg
    Dong Joo-hyuk (35) cast Kim Si-hoo

#ability man #father_complex #future_fiance

Anyone can see that he is a man with excellent looks and excellent abilities, but deep down he hates his father, Gyu-cheol, who ruthlessly neglected his mother. Mi-rae, the daughter of the brass food family, catches his eye when he tries to hinder Kyu-cheol's future due to his hatred for his father.

• 1678858483666_430998.jpg
    Kim Doo-ho (54) cast Kim Young-ho

Sun Bakery Bakery.

At first, she is suspicious of Gyu-seon because of her rugged appearance, but her amazing baking skills are recognized and she works at Sun Bakery. A mysterious figure who wanders without a home and avoids conversation when it comes to her family.

Hwan Dong Food People.

Spoiler
  • 1678858483740_431001.jpg
    Choi Won-ki (56) cast Kim Deok-hyun

Hwang Dong Food Management Support Office Director

He started as Hwang Man-seok's high school graduate's attendant and rose to the position of director.
    He looks round and personable, but he is a confidant who reports every move within the company to Hwang Man-seok.

• 1678858483891_431023.jpg
    Park So-Jung (32) cast Kim Si-Yoon

Hwang Dong Food Strategic Planning Office Assistant Manager

Equipped with power MZ force! If he decides that it is not his job, he rejects the orders of his boss without hesitation.
    She is certain of the construction division, but she is disarmed as much as Joo-hyeok.
    She has a crush on Joo-hyeok, who doesn't even look at her.

• 1678858484028_431034.jpg
    Da-seul Oh (27) cast Ha-nui Choi

Hwang Dong Food Strategic Planning Office New Employee

Although he is still a new employee with a lot of clumsiness, he is full of pride and enthusiasm for Brass Food.
    Pretty cute perfectionist.

Main Cast.

Seo Joon-young: Geum Gangsan - A person who lives a more zealous life than anyone else as a single dad, running two jobs from a side dish shop owner to a caregiver.

Yoon Da-yeong as Ok Mi-rae - An adopted child adopted into Hwangdong Food Co., Ltd.'s family. As an art academy teacher, she is a person who pursues her dream and exudes a lively charm.

Kim Si-hoo as Dong Joo-hyeok - A person who hides a calm coldness on the polite and gentle side.

Jung Yoo-min  as Dong Joo-hee -

Geum Gangsan Family

Song Chae  -hwan as Ma Hong-do - Kang San and Sang-soo's mother-in-law. The owner of Hongdone's side dish restaurant.

Kang Da-hyun  as Lee Ye-joo - Ma Hong-do's third daughter.

Choi Jae-won  as Geum Seon-dal - Kang-san and Jeong-san's father.

Kang Eun-tak  as Geum Jeong-san - Gang-san's younger brother. Seondal's second son.

Phillip Choi  as Eun Sang-su - the son-in-law of Ma Hong-do's mother-in-law.

Kim Si-  eun as Geum Jan-di - daughter of Geum Gangsan. About 15 years old.

Mirae's family 

Kim Ho-young as Mi-jeong - Jae-hyeon, Mira, future grandfather of Hwangdong Food Co., Ltd. father of saints.

Youngho Kim  :

Lee Eun-gyeong as Hwang Chan-ran - Ok Mi-rae's adoptive mother and the only daughter of Hwang Dong Food Co., Ltd.'s chairman.

Kim Dong-yoon as Ok Jae-hyeon - Mira's older brother

Bae Da-bin  as Ok Mi-ra - Jae-hyeon's younger sister and future older sister

Kang Seok  -woo as Ok Seong-soo - Jae-hyun, Mi-ra, and future father.

Choi Myeong-gil  : Mi-jeong role - Jae-hyun, Mira, future mother.

Joo-hyeok's family

Choi Jong  -hwan as Dong Gyu-cheol - Dong Joo-hyeok's father and president of Hwangdong Food Co., Ltd.

Lee Yoon-  seong as Dong Gyu-seon - Dong Gyu-chul's younger sister

Other figures 

Ban Min-jeong as Jang Ho-rang - the director of the Horang art academy, a self-proclaimed goldsmith expert who is in charge of counseling children apart from the academy management as a first-year dolsing girl who got tired of her husband's cheating and put an end to their 10-year marriage.

Screenplay

Chae Hye-young  : (KBS2 Drama City 《Tears at the End of the World》(author), KBS1 evening daily drama 《Only Walk the Flower Road》(co-author), etc. )

Yoo Sang-young  : (KBS1 Evening Daily Drama 《Only Walk the Flower Road》(Episode 2 ~ 11) Writing, etc. )

Baek Eun-jung  : (Writing KBS1 Evening Daily Drama 《Only Walk the Flower Road》(Co-authored from 50th to 123rd), etc.)

Drama will take over The Love In Your Eyes slot.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Party! 3

@Zoaze I reserved the above post for you and transferred to your name just in case you need it to add trailers and other stuff. First posts looks fine  and I have added it to the directory

I saw the trailer and it looks interesting. Maybe I will check it out - raising a teenager alone will be a challenge and my heart already goes out to the father :hug:. I haven't seen the actors before since I don't watch that many weekend dramas / dailies. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

8l6bcGHl.jpg

Seo Joon-young plays the role of Geum Gangsan, who lives a more passionate life as a 'single daddy', running from the owner of a side dish shop to a nursing care worker in 'It's Gold, It's Jade'. She takes on the role of Ok Mi-rae, who unfolds the story, and performs passionately. Kim Si-eun will appear as Geum Jan-di, the daughter of Geum gangsan and the beginning of the second middle school disease, which is said to be scarier than her compatible mama, and will bring her vitality to her play.

In this regard, Seo Jun-young, Yoon Da-young, and Kim Si-eun gathered together under a warm pink diary background and showed happy expressions. Between . Geum gangsan (Seo Jun-young) and Mi-rae Ok (Da-young Yoon), Geum Jan-di (Kim Si-eun), who stands in the middle, hugs the two tightly with both arms, giving off a family-like atmosphere, and the three of them smile overflowing with warmth.

The production team said, “We added 2D character stickers in the ‘3-member poster’ that is being released for the first time to differentiate it from the existing daily dramas. In addition, we focused on how Geum Gangsan and Mirae Ok get along with each other, centered on Jandi Geumgang,” he said. different,” he said.

First broadcast at 8:30 pm on March 27. (Photo courtesy of Monster Union)

• Like 3

I did not recap everything. Just interesting parts.

KS deliver side dishes. Also gave flyer of his missing wife. Jandi was looking around so no one see her. She was putting on makeup. KS grabs her from behind. KS scolds her and confiscate her makeup. Since Jandi wants to audition for girlgroup KS dance in the middle of the street embarass Jandi. 

MR Grandpa ignores her and SIL talks down to her. Jandi mom and brother treat her well but the brother is controlled by his wife.

Mirae goes to the art studio to look for job i think. Mirae suffer from Claustrophobia. She tried to take elevator but had to step out fast.

KS sees they found someone dead and runs toward the place. It was false alarm since it was a man.

JP(Junpyo FL nephew) says mean words to Jandi about her not having a mother. FL SIL sees it and hates Jandi. Jandi and her Grandma sits in school with JP and his mother. She makes snide remarks and also insult about her not having a mother. Jandi Grandma grabs her hair. KS intervene but Grandma doesnt notice and drag his hair episode ends. No preview in the broadcast.

In the preview Jandi tries to help but Grandpa pulls her away. I will hate both him and SIL. 

2 previews
Kangsan blames Jandi for behaving unruly, and her Jandi takes out her anger on her family. Kangsan is uneasy because the appearance of such a lawn overlaps with her ship owner.
Meanwhile, Hwang Dong Food chairman Man-seok makes a mistake at a new product demonstration and ends up getting sick from his family...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@abs-oluteM We don't really know if shes dead or just left them. Technically hes still legally married to her i guess which will complicate it with regards to KS and MR. What a nasty brat and mother duo. He told Jandi that he understand why Jandi mother left her. What a cruel thing to say. But i will give him a chance cause hes a child. Hopefully their enmity doesnt last too long and he properly apologizes. 

Intro was beautiful.

Couldnt find a proper video for it. If it against the rules just delete it. But looking at it just as i suspected from all the pictures, Jandi i guess will be drawn towards Mirae.

KS embarass Jandi 😁

Preview.

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm horrified. Jandi mom is the villain from Happy Sisters. Jandi may be so intent on joining a girlgroup to maybe get attention from her mother?. I will call Grandpa Chairman instead. Since we already had a nice Grandpa in TLIYE, i don't feel like calling this hateful old man this. Also he might have parkinson.

Jandi friend have recorded it. JP mother sings a different tune. Teacher asked Jandi what she wanted to do. Jandi wanted JP to apologize. He did eventually and Jandi said sorry for beating him and was still totally pissed at JP. JP mom mad at JP and drags him away. KS thanks Jandi friend. KS wanted to eat with Jandi but Jandi wants to hang with her friend and go to the audition. KS looks dejected.

KS reported it was a man that had died. KS SIL said that if her sister was still alive she would have come back and she got scolded.

FL SIL brought JP home. Seems like something bad happened at audition and Jandi was crying.

KS found out she went to an audition and is mad at her since he forbid her to do it. They are both fighting. KS MIL drags him out. KS SIL scold Jandi and comfort her. KS MIL fights with KS and blames him for her daughter disappearing. KS is hurt. KS is watching at family photo and having flashback of Jandi at a playground. MIL comes. More flashback. Jandi mom abandoned KS and Jandi. She saw Jandi as a burden. KS is crying to the picture.

Mirae tries to feed Chairman but he throws it away. MR tries to see if hes hurt but he push her away. Disgusting old man.

KS and Jandi talk. KS wants to hug Jandi but she avoids him. Feels shes too old for it. Jandi show her tongue. They both laugh. It ends.

3 previews
Kangsan works hard to save the side dish shop. Seon-dal arranges a meeting with Kang-san, who is busy, without saying anything. Meanwhile, Mirae finally goes to work for the first time.
Suji casually throws a word to Mi-rae as she leaves the house. Because of those words, old memories that I tried to forget come back and tighten the breath of the future...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry feeling ill so im too lazy to recap today. SIL is awful. She said some nasty things. Chairman let MR bandage him today atleast.

SIL didn't like it that MR got a job since she didn't want to take care of Chairman and wanted MR to do it. MR get flashbacks of being abandoned in an apartment with garbage on the floor like empty bags of chips it looks like. So MR is having a panic attack i think while driving. It ends on a cliffhanger of MR driving towards Jandi.

From preview KS meets MR at the academy and is mad in front of HR(Ho Rang).

I think Jandi will get scammed or something. I think that what it was about from preview.

4 previews
Jandi gets accepted into the agency of her dreams, but she is worried about where she will get the 10 million won for training. She wants to earn money in an honest way, but it is not possible.
An idea flashed in his mind. The eyes of the middle school 2nd bottle JANDI shimmered ominously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KS yells at MR. KS sees the wine bottle and thinks shes driving drunk. He smell her to see if shes drunk. MR is apologizing repeatedly and gives KS her number. KS and Jandi talk on the way home. KS talk with Jandi and he ends up nagging her.

Jandi happy about something at home. MR talking with HR and HS at the art academy. HR(Ho-Rang) and HS(Ho-Sik) are discussing something.

Mirae comes home happy. MR brother congratulate her. MR brother calling KS BIL. KS BIL talking with his son and wife in a video call.

KS talking with his MIL and SIL. Jandi on phone with friend. KS bringing lunch box for his BIL. They talk. KS i think ask him to pay up.

JD mom talking with someone and SML father. The other guy leave. They talk. KS walking home happily. Sees the opening of the bakery. KS enter the store and they talk.  KS MIL is not happy about the bakery. MR and MR mom went to congratulate her. MR had flowers for SML aunt. She complementing MR. KS is helping out at the art studio. MR comes. KS sees MR and get angry.Jandi and her friend get kicked out from part time place when found out they are middle school student. KS and MR work it out. Seems like Jandi get the idea to blackmail MR with an injury from a friend and does it. 

Seems like Jandi will keep causing some trouble for alittle while. Guess next week when Jandi starts at the art academy that MR will slowly break through to her. They both technically have it in common to be abandoned.

5 previews
Hong-do, who is weak towards her granddaughter, makes an irreversible choice. On the other hand, Kang San finds a secret plan to overcome her sales difficulties and is happy, albeit for a moment.
But that's for a while. An unexpected catastrophe strikes...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MR called KS about it. MR just pulled Jandi cast off exposing her. Jandi is so rebellious. When they get home Jandi starts manipulating her Grandma. MR at home in her room. Thinking about what Jandi could have needed the money for. MR decide to call SML. She was all giddy from calling SML since she has a crush on him. SML father talking with his sister. We slowly see his bad personality.

KS MIL looking at her bank book. Jandi outside listening to music and dancing. Seems like Jandi will receive her savings and telling her to keep it a secret from her dad.

Mirae and the art academy. 2 young students were leaving. HR came in to talk with MR. KS and HS is talking. KS get a call and is happy about something.

Seems like HR let it out when they talk that Jandi mom left 10 years ago. KS is doing side dishes. KS MIL comes in and KS leave.

KS BIL and MR Brother at the office talking. Seems like hes looking for help. Seems like KS BIL offer to help out in the end.

KS talking with restaurant owner i think. I think they make a deal about it. Jandi and her grandmother get into an argument with JP and his mother. Jandi and her grandmother at the supposed agency. Jandi and Grandma will end up getting scammed. Hopefully this will be a huge lesson for Jandi. KS finds out i think and is furious.

6 previews
Kangsan is in trouble because the landlord suddenly asks for a deposit increase. To make matters worse, Hong-do's choice brings about difficult consequences...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poor KS hes already stressed enough with his wife running away now hes terrified something will happen to his daughter.

KS and SIL scolds Grandma about interfering with the side dishes. Rent is raised and they are shocked. KS BIL arrive at Chairman house. Chairman causing a fuss and cause BIL to bleed. Now they need money and KS MIL trying to hide about using it. Jandi also walking on eggshells around her father. HD(MIL?) only have about 500$ left or something. Jandi bragging about it to her friend. HD regret paying and wants to undo it. Jandi is causing a scene. SIL overhears. Jandi saying she hate HD sigh.

Jandi crying and run into HR who ask her whats wrong and Jandi doesnt want to tell and leaves. MR SIL being nasty as usual. HD and and her daughter talking about something. SML aunt cleaning his room. Saying she misses SML. Aunt and SML talk on phone. HS trying to hit on MR and HR keep him in check more or less.

MR saying her first crush is coming back. KS comes in. They all talk. KS only treats HR like an older sister. KS is putting up pamphlets about the side dish store.

Some talking at the office. KS coming with food again for BIL. 

HD and YJ argue or something about the money. KS overhears. HD take YJ and KS to the place of the agency. They found out it's a scam. HD more or less faints. MR mom with Chairman giving him food. Chairman hand shakes. He tries to eat but drops the soup. SML father overhears and says he will help. Police station. HD falls on the floor crying.

Preview Jandi runs away from hearing the news. I think she may have hidden in the art academy. Since there is a scene of MR finding someone in the art academy while its completely dark.

Episode 7 Preview

After hearing that the agency was a fraud, Jandi acts impulsively, and Kangsan sees the shipowner who left home and never returned.
Meanwhile, Gyu-seon accidentally witnesses Chan-ran and Gyu-cheol and is shocked...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just like i thought. Reason Jandi wants to be an idol is to find her mother/get her attention.

JP and his friend still being jerks to Jandi. Jandi gets mad. Both their mothers come and being nasty to Jandi. Jandi finds out and refuse to believe it. Jandi runs away. KS has a flashback from when Seon-Ju left. KS chases. Jandi ends up at the supposed agency. KS calls HR and HS and they are also out looking. KS,YJ,HR,HS at the police station to report. KS keep looking everywhere.

Dark outside. KS talking with HR. MR back at the art academy and get call from HR. She ask about Jandi but she hasnt been found yet. MR putting away stuff in storage and hears something and get scared. MR slowly looking. She sees Jandi eating something and get startled and screaming. Bakery scene.

KS keeps looking and asking people if they seen her. MR calls KS that she found Jandi.Jandi and MR talk. KS comes and Jandi mad and walks out. KS thanks MR and runs after Jandi. Jandi wants to still be a girlgroup member but KS forbid it. Jandi confess she want to be it cause she wants to find her mother. MR outside and stays on a distance. Jandi crying and KS comfort Jandi.

GC and MR mom eating. GS sees it and shocked. GC confront GC if he is dating MR mom. KS and Jandi walk together and talk. Jandi doesnt want KS touching her hair. KS does it anyway to tease Jandi and run off. KS and Jandi arrive home. YJ hit her lightly to scold her and then ask Jandi for a hug and she ends up doing it and ends.

In the preview is the scene where MR helps Jandi from the store owner who refused to pay her. KS BIL tries to feed Chairman and Chairman looks pissed. BIL acts like he is feeding a child.

Episode 8 Preview

As Joo-hyeok returns to Korea, tensions begin to build up in Kyu-cheol's house, and Kang-san takes on other jobs to earn a deposit.
Meanwhile, the relationship between Mirae and JANDI, which started with bad luck, begins again in a place no one expected...

• Like 1

SML came back.

So Chairman obviously see KS BIL sucking up to him so no wonder hes annoyed. MR and HR handing pamphlets i think about the academy. HR thinks its enough but MR wants to continue awhile and HR leaves. SJ and JP sees MR and walks up to her. SJ the snob thinks its embarassing. JP have no choice to agree since hes under the control of his mother.  Store owner is bullying Jandi who tries to get the money he owes. MR helps Jandi get the money back. Jandi calls her friend to let her know.  KS is worried again since Jandi phone is turned off. He call Jandi friend. Jandi and MR talk. Jandi first call MR ahjumma and she is not happy haha. They do get along well. Jandi doesnt want MR to tell her father about the part-time job. MR have Jandi write a pledge. Something about MR won't tell aslong as she doesnt do anything like this again. KS and Jandi friend comes and Jandi thinks MR betrayed her. But it was Jandi friend. They end up showing KS the pledge. Jandi gave her friend the share she was owed. She wants to eat something Tteokkbokki i think and Jandi ask if she can go. KS also had some side dishes for MR i think. MR and KS drink coffee and talk happily and laughing. HR comes and is visibly jealous. Evening GC taking MR mom back home. They run into MR outside. GC leave. MR and her mom say somethings and are on their way back inside and ep ends.

KS will run into JP and SJ at the home and SJ is shocked.

Episode 9 Preview

With both hands and feet in Man-seok, Sang-su eventually recommends Kang-san as Man-seok’s caregiver. Desperate for a penny, Kang San prepares everything and enters the mansion of the owner's family of Hwang Dong Food...

• Like 1

Was busy so didnt watch it fully. SJ started attacking KS with words and such. KS left eventually. MR ran into KS outside the house and MR learn that it was Jandi who hit JP. MR speaks for KS and Jandi to her mother infront of SJ. They also find out Jandi is her student. MR doesnt know the reason but she says there must be a reason why Jandi did that. MR already defending her future stepdaughter.

KS having a nosebleed in preview and Jandi looks worried.

10 previews
Sang-soo denounces Kang-san and Hong-do, saying that his position is embarrassing, and even though Kang-san runs two jobs, the wall of reality is only high.
Meanwhile, Kyu-chul feels uncomfortable with Joo-hyeok, who shows off his presence at the company...

Chairman had troubles at the toilet cause of his issues. He accidentally peed on his pants. KS arrived at the company related to his BIL. KS feels dizzy and goes to the toilet and wash his face. He sees Chairman not knowing who he is. KS notices what had happened. KS helps him. KS uses his working jacket to hide what has happened. Chairman has a good first impression of KS. CR is worried that her father havent returned yet. She sees Chairman and KS walk out. KS ofcourse doesnt see CR. CR realize what KS did for the chairman. Episode ends with KS walking the street and feeling dizzy and end up fainting. KS is overworked.

Chairman doesnt feel comfortable with just anyone. But CR saying she knows someone i think in the preview. So this is what will make CR hire KS

Episode 11 Preview

Kangsan collapses after running two jobs, so Hongdo finally decides to close the store... What will be the fate of Hongdo's hand taste?

@ktcjdrama I think it's good. But i also can be pretty tolerant of certain things in drama cause i'm used to it. Been some complaining especially about ML daughter. But she's a teenager after all. People should really think how they were like at 14 years old 😂

• Insightful 2