Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love 보라! 데보라 [2023]

wink_

Content Writing Reporter Ahn So Yoon

2023040501000277100025011-20230404104111

Photo courtesy of Beasters Entertainment

On the 4th, Beasters Entertainment, the agency, said, "Actress Song Min Ji, who played a key role in the anti-war narrative in the dramas 'Thirty-Nine' and 'Brain Works', will show off her acting transformation through the ENA original drama 'Bo Ra! Deborah.'"

In the play, Song Min Ji transforms into Su Jin, the editor-in-chief of a fashion magazine and Han Sang Jin's (actor Joo Sang Wook) ex-wife.

https://m.sportschosun.com/

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Fs7-MZGa-AAEs3-Fc.jpg

ENA “Bo Ra! Deborah” scene stealer comes fully from their own in single images.

Fs7-MZJac-AAKogi.jpg

Fs7-MZSak-AAw-L-V.jpg

Spoiler

Fs7-MZOa-YAAq-Hfx.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqrH37QNmXq/?igshid=MjljNjAzYmU=

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

in a series of promotional video released by ENA rom-com “Bo Ra! Deborah” | poster shooting scene

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

ENA drops teaser trailer for “Bo Ra! Deborah” engaging the cast in her own live stream.

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

before the first broadcast, ENA has revealed teaser “Bo Ra! Deborah” drawn an immersive romance.

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

Ftf-Ep-RNak-AA5831.jpg

2 PM's Chansung, actress Yoo In Na, director Lee Tae Gon, actor Yoon Hyun Min and veteran actor Joo Sang Wook pose during press conference of “Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love” held at Stanford Hotel in Mapo District, Seoul. ▪︎ ceremony event

Ftf-E2-Pwa-YAAY8-NY.jpg

p1065590430323247-940-thum.jpg

Spoiler

Ftf-E5r-Ma-EAALc-M4.jpg

Ftf-E-h-Wak-AQPIPH.jpg

Ftf-FFUWa-AAMFGhw.jpg

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Fti3-MWJWYAEQHoo.jpg

Prime Video

Fta04x-ag-AIPs-CR.jpg

“Bo Ra! Deborah” delves into views of romance and rules on dating. ▪︎ teaser trailer

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM .. 😉 best episode so far, really emotional acting that makes a promising start. I should keep watching the series. the lead actors are adorable and the premise charming. both got their role very well. they're talented enough, their relationship seems genuine on screen, absM. I see Bo Ra, she has made lot's of famous sayings as she has as much experience expert dating advice. she's very smart and has excellent taste. Sang Jin tries to convince Su Hyuk to meet her. Bo Ra and Su Hyuk deal with a last-minute snag in their plan; the son of the owner of chicken shop Ju Wan is forced to make an unexpected move. now for the first time, audience can benefit from Bo Ra's dating advice, concentrated into a single quote but the most important thing Bo Ra, her personal life is different from her public persona, and things take a turn when she meets publishing planner Su Hyuk, his character is  perfectionist about what he thoughts and unpredictable. both are totally opposite individuals who rediscover new meanings in love. he finds himself disliking Bo Ra's confident attitude towards love. Bo Ra and her partner Ju Wan, for a reason or two, they always miss each other's timings. she dreams about getting married to Ju Wan, she believes this is a sign that her relationship is strongly progressing forward until the break up scene at the end was brutal, Ju Wan deserved it. from my point of view, Bo Ra is a character as much as Su Hyuk was, and I'll wait to see it flourish.

Edited by wink_
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Content Writing Reporter Jin Joo Hee

34c62a96-938c-42a9-8e06-9c9d4a59a8f6.jpg

Actress Park So Jin, who appeared for the first time in the last episode for ENA's new romantic comedy series "Bo Ra! Deborah" directed by Lee Tae Gon, whose previous work includes the romance series, "Hello, My Twenties!" (2016) and is penned by A Kyung, who scripted the comedy series, "Mad for Each Other" (2021) started to broadcast on last Wednesday and Thursday, follows a best-selling author and a dating coach, Yeon Bo Ra whose pen name is Deborah. She crosses paths with the publishing planner Lee Soo Hyeok (Yoon Hyun Min).

Actress Park So Jin her character digestibility as a chief of self-management and the warm-looking lifetyle magazine editor Lee Yoo Jung build up step by step to spread positive energy and contributed her true value. It was to convey the news of the successive work and companied best-selling author Bo Ra to create a love book. She is an actress who is loved, has good chemistry with whoever she's acting within digesting various characters across the screen, cathode ray tube, and OTT.

https://mksports.co.kr/

• Like 5

Ftm-0y-FX0-AASd-Ry.jpg

[ENA]

“Bo Ra! Deborah” scene stealer captured the essence of love rivalry. | highlights video

Spoiler

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

Fty-Pj-YBWc-AEL7-NP.jpg

“Bo Ra! Deborah” original soundtrack No. 1 featuring song by an iconic voice Kim Wi Soo, known as Wisue;  title track 'A Special Day.'

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@wink_ I just completed the 1st two episodes and had such a blast. The conversations are fast & furious, and Yoo InNa is always great in these sort of roles. What surprise me was that I like her chemie with Yoon Hyun Min. It has been such a long while since I have seen him in a role that I like . Here he's a bit prickly but not unlikeable. I love the premise of the story since it looks at dating and relationships from different perspectives. More importantly it is fun and very enjoyable.

@ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @Tofu perhaps you may wanna check this one out. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring