Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love 보라! 데보라 [2023]

wink_

img.gif

ruhzyx1kwmi-SKRvofdy-D2-o.jpg

with influences from jazz, R&B and pop Viviz emits chill vibes through her soft vocals for “Bo Ra! Deborah” Ost No. 7 in her music song 'Make Me Love You' give off a calming presence

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

img-1.gif

Content Writing Reporter Kim Gal Jin 

dcb95a87-2c70-4487-9bd3-4b7e0efc2301.jpg

e4b9155a-c7d0-4b69-b4c0-7b83a3675ccb.jpg

True to Love, Episode 10 (aka Bo Ra! Deborah) aired May, 11 in South Korea and managed to grab its biggest nationwide audience yet.

With the latest Nielsen Korea ratings now out, that audience rose from the previous episode’s 0.98 percent of viewers to last night’s 1.19 percent.

That means the ongoing ENA drama has now increased its audience from its premiere episode of just 0.66 percent to 1.19 percent — almost doubling its viewers in nine episodes.

Last night’s higher numbers also placed the drama in the 9th spot nationwide for number of viewers.

In Seoul, while the number of True to Love, Episode 8 viewers also increased — 1.39 percent to 1.55 percent — they didn’t increase as much as those nationwide. In fact, the fifth episode of True to Love still remains the most-watched among the Seoul audience.
Above all, the tightrope of emotion between Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk who seem to be getting closer, is heightening the excitement of viewers. 

Bestselling author, dating coach Deborah and publishing planner Lee Soo Hyuk began to get entangled like coincidences through 'Love Book Project'. Deborah's sincerity reached Lee Soo Hyuk and in that way, the two of them solved the twisted misunderstanding. As they began to look into their feelings for each other, 'Ex-lovers' Noh Joo Wan and Lim Yu Ri (played by Kim Ji An) reappeared. Before Deborah and Lee Soo Hyuk fully realize their feelings, audiences wonder what variables the ex lovers will have for the two who started a love return match.

Meanwhile, ENA's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Bo Ra! Deborah' known as 'True To Love' 11th episode will be broadcast on the 17th (Wed) at 9:00 pm and will also be released through the ENA channel, Genie TV and TVing. ENA channel numbers are Genie tv(KT) 1, Skylife 1, HCN 996, Btv(SKB) 40, U+TV(LG) 72, LG HelloVision 45, Dlive 58 , CMB No. 37, Btv Affordable No. 57.7

https://www.wowtv.co.kr/

Edited by wink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

img-1.gif

[12] find themselves attracted to everything around makes sense of nervousness “Bo Ra! Deborah” | teaser trailer

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

img.gif

“Bo Ra! Deborah” heal and feel loved whereas a love based decision | highlights

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Am about to start eps 12 , but came here to say how pleased I am with the progress of SH and Bora. One of the things that I love most about eps 11 was how SH dealt with YR. At the end he said the truth that he didn't propose simply because he couldn't bring himself too. I wish girls would realise that when a guy is not into you, there will always be hesitation. And if he wants the relationship, he will do anything to pursue you. There would be no doubt. 

I also love how SH became that "catfish: for BR. That entire flirting in front of her ex and her friends wasn't act at all. These two were clearly more than in character :hug:

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

img-1.gif

“Bo Ra! Deborah” evoke a lot of strong emotions in a puddle of love ~ teaser trailer

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

I think this couple is ready to be a couple , no? I loved their moments in eps 12 so much and they just need to stop doing this whole Mulder and Scully thing. I don't mind the slow burn but with 2 more episodes left, I think let's go next level.

This epilogue was a nice touch 

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

img.gif

img-2.gif

drop at around Ost No. 8 “Paint Over” while it starts with a slow, yearning instrumental that mixes keyboard, acoustic piano and spellbinding strings with Kim Areum's magical voice makes this song from “Bo Ra! Deborah” feel warm and inviting

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

img.gif

“Bo Ra! Deborah” intensity and passion of this romance that really builds up the story ~ recap | video footage

64c5dfa3fcaf7f5b3b2b7efae6563292.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

img.gif

set out for love mode in this compelling series “Bo Ra! Deborah” ~ highlights

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

“Bo Ra! Deborah” ; still images with the meaningful touches of actors at surrounding have been released

Fwz-Pf5za-EAAdc0-I.jpg

Fwz-Pfura-AAAAJ81.jpg

Fwz-Pg-Ela-AAE-Xg-B.jpg

Spoiler

Fwz-Pg-QWac-AIz-Si-F.jpg

https://ena.skylifetv.co.kr/

Edited by wink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

img-3.gif

[14] “Bo Ra! Deborah” could feel the emotions harbour into romance feelings while heart fluttered | teaser trailer

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Man, I can't believe this writer is dragging the leads arc...come on these two should be more honest with their feelings with each other. We're already down to the finale tonight and we still have that selfish jerk of an ex hanging around and wanting her to go back to him. 

And Bomi pregnant ...gosh...it is quite concerning how they plan to raise their baby.

New stills

Fw-dgIiaQAkLu9Q?format=png&name=small

One of the things I regret is that they dragged out BR's recovery from her break up as long as they did in the first half of the show. The saving grace was that it provided plenty of comedic moments for SH to "save" BR, and  helped build . I won't ever forget that iconic peeing in the street scene. I was also a little disappointed that SH had so much difficulty expressing his feelings to BR that it could only be done at the end. Perhaps this should have been a 10eps drama - then it would have helped with pacing. Also I am not really sure if I like the messaging at the end for BoMi and JinHo...I get that SK is at the lowest of its birth rates in history, and they want young people not to overthink things and have children. But the practical person in me know that without financial stability , raising a child would be a challenge. I guess BM & JH are lucky to have family support.

I love SH & BR pairing the most, and I never expected that YHM and YIN would have such lovely chemistry when I first started this. Although I am a big fan of YIN, and closely follow her career, I can't say that I liked YHM's choices after Tunnel. In fact prior to this show , I never quite saw him as a romantic ML type of material, so this show has really showcased how swoony he could be. Anyway, this was a decent rom-com, even if I felt the pacing could have been better.

Ep.13 was quite frustrating to watch... First of all, disappointed with Bora for agreeing to be friends with her ex. Then disappointed with SH for not making any move but allowing himself to misunderstand a lot of things regarding Bora and her ex. The ex also, so annoyingly arrogant, urgh!

But, I like how the one-sided love of Uri is settled, be it with SJ himself or with the colleagues who are misunderstanding her and their relationship. 

I also like the relationship progress of Bo Mi and Jin Ho. Funny thing, as they were opening the weave basket that covered the result, my screen froze at the scene of them looking away anxiously. So my wait for the reveal of the result was prolonged more than their anxiousness, hahahaa.... I had to refresh my stream first. I honestly wasn't sure what I want for them...

The bff couple might end up divorcing maybe? It's true what her bff said to the husband though. Both needs to reevaluate themselves.

Love the exchange at the end when Bora was talking about the broken car, another broken car, benz, etc... SH understood what she was saying. Let's see what ep.14 the finale brings.

• Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

nice rom-com loved the casting And the messAge about lOve.I lOve this Ending, it fits well with the charActers storyline and they have great chemistry as a group.THis was the best rom com I have seen recently.It reAlly kept me glued to my screEn And I enjoyed every second of it.=I'm gonnA miss thEm like craZy.Yes, it wasn't perfect but it really became a comfOrt watch so quickly for me.They all made me cry in the end.I was starting to make my peace with the very real possibility of Yu Jung and JinWoOo getting a divorce but I cried so much when they finally figured things out.Jin HO and Bo Mi made me cry, too, I was a mess.The only couple I Am on the fence about is Sang Jin and YuRi, I really don't know how to feel about them.OverAll, I thought it was a reAlly enjoyable ridE. ;-)

• Heart Eyes 3

img-2.gif

img-1.gif

relive the loving moments of “Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love” and the rest of the cast on ENA channel ~ highlights

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1

img-2.gif

the day he proposes to surprise “Bo Ra! Deborah” is really as momentous and exciting as the romantic wedding   • story recap trailer | published images

r-580x0.jpg

https://ena.skylifetv.co.kr/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fx-D6roba-YAM5-Vs4.jpg

Q&A video for “Bo Ra! Deborah/True To Love” leading actress Yoo In Na conveyed her affectionate emotions about her character at the end of the show

Fx-Byd-KEa-EAEUXv-C.jpg

[Prime Video]

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Fx-CDtl-Aa-EAEc-Rq-N.jpg

behind-the-curtain shines a spotlight on the actors into the story of “Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love” •  highlights

Fx-CDtl-Ga-UAAGLdp.jpg

ENA

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

9.gif

ENA officially premieres binge-worthy show “Bo Ra! Deborah / True To Love” on platform Netflix in selected region and Amazon Prime Video

Fx-Sk-Eb-Va-YAA5w-Yc.jpg

Fxb-Dbj-Pac-AIQMSa.jpg

Spoiler

Fx-Tf141a-IAAKg-Es.jpg

Netflix Korea

Edited by wink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

I loved this show so much, and missing it already! Wednesdays and Thursdays don't feel the same without the new episodes :( I can't wait to binge watch it again on Netflix!

I wish we had gotten 16 episodes - I really feel like that would've helped the pacing of the story a lot better. What do you guys think?

• Heart Eyes 2