On 5/29/2023 at 9:33 PM, Tofu said:

I guess it paints a more realistic picture in that it's not as easy to break off a long marriage like that. It just kind of sucks for me as a viewer because I want her to find her own happiness. 

@Tofu Here is my honest opinion and it will be harsh. I feel that although Doctor Cha leaving hee husband is the best choice but I don’t think she should leave him. Why because Her MOTHER IN LAW IS VICIOUS and we have no idea what she will do to RUIN Doctor Cha. Look at how she manipulated her in to owning a building and letting her have full control over her finance. This woman took out a loan on Doctor Cha for a lot of money.  in some way she she might end up in DEBT if she leaves SIH but if she stays she will not be poor because her husband is working. 
SIH is truly a coward but strangely Doctor Cha still loved him knowing he is a COWARD. 

On 5/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, Chocolate said:

But she does not seem to actually have romantic feelings for Roy Kim except perhaps an awareness/feeling complimented that he may be attracted to her - she's been treating him as a friend the whole show.

Doctor Cha is Flattered but she isn’t even attracted to Roy. She isn’t even ready to start a new relationship yet until her marriage issues has been settled. 

Seung Hi made so many wrong choices because of a MAN. She need to start to think about Hery and her family.  She has done the pursuing and is not being chased. If SIH was unhappy, he would have left her a long time ago but he hasn’t. I think SIH is clueless as to why he doesn’t want a divorce.

I believe this drama isn’t about love or cheating but about  Family and knowing SELF WORTH.

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Hmm... I didn't like ep.15 at all.... I feel like it's a filler episode, with lots of (too much) flashback. First of all, I was disappointed that Dr.Cha hadn't been taking her medication seriously, especially being a doctor herself, which caused her condition to worsen too fast. 

Then, her husband's regret was too sudden for me, and unconvincing... Let's hope that ep.16 the finale will be so much better.

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Love the finale! I like how things are wrapped up and accounted for. Many things happened in this episode, and we even get a 3-year time jump, but nothing feel rushed to me. I shed some tears too.

25 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I was surprised but the way it was resolved so that she could get the liver transplant was a good one.

I am very happy with the way it is resolved too. In a way, I never wanted Roy Kim to be the donor, because I want him to be the surgeon doing the transplant. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Love the finale! I like how things are wrapped up and accounted for. Many things happened in this episode, and we even get a 3-year time jump, but nothing feel rushed to me. I shed some tears too.

I loved the ending too. It was just right. Actually, I fast forward to the end. Lol lol 
I am so glad it ended this way. 

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

That was a good ending, I finished a drama this warrant a celebration luls... :Party01:

I remember her bf saying that she's not the type who can let go long term relationship and SIH still there in her life in the end. And she finally can make an honest man of him. It was a quite meaningful drama, that age is not a barrier for our dream. 

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I didn’t watch this but thanks to many spoilers online and my mum , I knew what happened. My omma is upset that handsome Dr Roy didn’t end up with her . Mum has no issues with Noona romance 🤣🤣

Abs, if the news report I read is going to be correct ~ let's see if your Omma will support Kim Nam Joo and Cha Eun Woo (her fave oppa) pairing! 😥😅 I have trouble with this one... I created this thread before learning about the romance between the two. Still hoping the report is NOT true.

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle CEW is mum’s number one . Yes , mum likes the young pretty ones. Let’s see how she feels after this 🤣🤣🤣

When she found out that the actor playing Dr  Roy is married IRL , she said what a waste . 🤣🤣. I’m like why ? Not like you can marry him . So if she was younger , I believe she would have been those Sasaeng fans 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

37 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle CEW is mum’s number one . Yes , mum likes the young pretty ones. Let’s see how she feels after this 🤣🤣🤣

When she found out that the actor playing Dr  Roy is married IRL , she said what a waste . 🤣🤣. I’m like why ? Not like you can marry him . So if she was younger , I believe she would have been those Sasaeng fans 

Eh triplem I actually really like your mom leh... I think we can be best friend :lmao2: I was lols at her comment, tbh I don't really like my oppa married either hahahaha eventhough I can't have him too 😅😆

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Abs, if the news report I read is going to be correct ~ let's see if your Omma will support Kim Nam Joo and Cha Eun Woo (her fave oppa) pairing! 😥😅 I have trouble with this one... I created this thread before learning about the romance between the two. Still hoping the report is NOT true.

I think I saw this on news. Not sure if this can be as good as Lost. 

Spoiler

I'm more worried abt the acting gap than the age gap tbh 😂

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

When she found out that the actor playing Dr  Roy is married IRL , she said what a waste

Do you remember he was in The Third Charm? I started paying attention to him then.

About the other new drama... @mademoiselle I haven't read any news/synopsis about romance between the two. Only that they will be cast in the drama together... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif