See You In My 19th Life 이번 생도 잘 부탁해 [2023]

Welcome

See You In My

19th Life

이번 생도 잘 부탁해

See-You-in-My-19th-Life-p1.jpg

Synopsis
Ban Ji Eum has an extraordinary ability: she can remember the memories of all her past lives. Repeating her reincarnation for nearly a thousand years, Ban Ji Eum has been living her lives diligently. After her previous life is cut short by a tragic accident, she sets out to reconnect with the people of her past life in her current one and decides to find a man named Moon Seo Ha whom she met in her 18th life. Will memories of her 18th life sabotage romance in her 19th? Or will love endure across different lives?
See You In My 19th Life is an upcoming internationally licensed South Korean Netflix original series written by screenwriter Choi Young Rim and directed by Lee Na Jung of “Mine,” “Fight For My Way,” “Oh My Venus,” “Snowy Road,” “The Innocent Man,” and more. The series is also based on a popular webtoon of the same name by author Lee 
Hye
see-you-in-my-19th-life-netflix-k-drama-

• Also Known As: Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well , Ibeon Saengdo Jal Butaghae
• Director: Lee Na Jung 이나정
• Screenwriter: Choi Young Rim 최영림
Developed by: Studio Dragon
• Episodes: 12
• Airs: June 17, 2023 - July 23, 2023
• Airs On: Saturday, Sunday
• TV Channel/Original Network:  tvN | Netflix
• Streaming Platform:  Netflix | TVing | Viu | Rakuten Viki
• Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

CAST

Main Role

see-you-in-my-19th-life-netflix-k-drama-
• Shin Hye Sun as Ban Ji Eu | Yoon Joo Won

39f64c58-9a49-4b10-a337-f3b159b75538-100
• Ahn Bo Hyun as Moon Seo Ha

Support Role

In-Collage-20230505-041003234.jpgfrom top left clockwise, actors Ha Yoon Kyung as Yoon Cho Won, Ahn Dong Goo as Ha Do Yoon, Ryu Hae Joon as Lee Ji Seok, Park So Yi as young

Ban Ji Eum and Kim Si A as young Yoon Joo Won

Jung Hyeon Jun as young Moon Seo Ha
Ki So Yoo as young Yoon Cho Won
• Lee Chae Min as Kang Min Ki
• Choi Jin Ho as Moon Jeong Hun
• Bae Hae Sun as Jang Yeon Ok
• Cha Chung Hwa as Kim Ae Kyung

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

See You In My 19th Lifehas shared an exciting part from the shooting set on tvN video

Fum-Hgp-Qag-AEP-Nk.jpg

Studio Dragon

• Like 5

tvN》 in the making – “See You In My 19th Life”

source:

Edited by wink_
  • Like 5

Fx-DOCVhac-AMh-Wh5.jpg

“See You In My 19th Life” is set to begin airing on tvN from June 17 has shared its intriguing character chart

Fx-DOCVhac-AEj1-JW.jpg

• Like 5

Fxbo-Ro-Ba-EAAPg-ZB.jpg

[https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs5R7yos86f/igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==]

tvN released “See You In My 19th Life” , an illustration graphic art poster with graphic design

• Like 5

tvN unveiled footage “See You In My 19th Life” and gifs cut from the main role, broadcast on June 17

• Like 5