[K-Artist] Moon Chae Won 문채원

• 4 weeks later...

Moon Chae Won is back with a fierce, diabolical image in the January 2021 issue of Vogue Korea

9626e697d4de3b04dc1283fff32d63a5.jpg

Spoiler

ImageImageImageImage

Interview Translation - source

Moon Chae Won Vogue Korea Interview Translation

Q: Its been two months since The Flower of Evil  has ended. The writer Yoo Jung Hee has said in an interview that she hoped this drama would become "a drama where one can image the future lives of the protagonists." Have you, as an actor, ever wondered what life Cha Ji Won would have after the ending? 

No I thought it had ended with a pretty happy ending, so I didn't wonder about it. Since she had experienced a tough married life, I hope the two would live happily ever after.

Q. Cha Ji Won, the homicide detective, was a character that experienced a hurricane of emotions - to the extent where I wondered how you would be able to come home and fall asleep after having gone through series of emotions through acting.

Since I had to drive myself to the extremes of emotions, I had to keep tormenting myself as I filmed. Every emotion began from love, so there were parts that I was good at, but there were some that were difficult.

While I thought the Flower of Evil was a thriller that had multiple twists that came one after another, in the end, it was a story about human's mind, and especially about love. From The Princess's Man, to The Innocent Man, and finally to The Flower of Evil, you become really special when you are acting a character who is sincere about love. It's as if you are earnest about the energy that comes out when one is in love. In your fan website, someone has defined you as "an actor who specializes in characters who actively and crazily in love" - do you agree?

Perhaps I do have that kind of energy. I do like such energy. I do have idealized wishes about love, so whenever I meet such work, I come to desire to use such energy.

How have such characters expanded your world?

As one grows older and runs into real problems, romance begins to fade away One also comes to expect less from others. It would be sad and painful if one's love for another ends up as a one-sided love. But if not, I cannot imagine what greater happiness one can have. Things like wealth, honour and health are valuable, but in the end, that feeling of love is still important to me. Of course, one could live without love, but I do hope the reality is better than the drama.

In what state of mind were you in when you began to film The Flower of Evil?

I had a desire to burn off a certain of emptiness. Things had been difficult for me for a year, but if I decided to do a work that excluded emotions in such a state, I thought it would make me feel even drier and void of any moisture. I wanted to ease such emotions I was experiencing with acting, even if that meant it would be tough and difficult for me. So in that way, I held fast onto The Flower of Evil  for seven months, and some things that I had been thinking about became somewhat clearer. I have been thinking about which sides of me I want to show to people, and about when I feel happy - that is, people see certain side of me, and that makes me happy. What is that certain side?

What kind of evaluation or praise do you want to hear?

"I was very glad/happy that you represented that character." "Thank you for acting that character," would be the biggest words of praises that lingers in my mind the longest.

In order to hear such words, I cant be just driven to choosing a work just because I feel anxious [T/N: because she feels that she needs to work]. To be honest, for a long time, I didn't understand it when people said being an actor meant being a person who keeps waiting. We are the kind of people who want to be recognized. We keep acting because we like that recognition, yet in order to be acknowledged, we have to choose a work that we feel confident about. When you are just starting, you don't have the time or mind to think about such things, but when you've been in the industry for quite a bit, you come to harbor a desire that you can't just go into any work. Because if you do, you might not be able to work when you want to.

What kind of drama or film are you confident about?

Those that deal with emotion are difficult and tough, but at the same time, with those, I can kind of paint a picture of how I will act in them. And while I'm not a funny kind of person, I like happy, cheerful kind of dramas and films. Since I'm also not a dynamic person, I enjoy being in dynamic works. Works like Love Forecast and Good Doctor are the ones that give me happy moments. Works that I continue to love even with time are those that give out messages. The existence of these messages are important when I'm choosing a drama/film to work with. When I'm acting a script that has a clear messages, I also come to choose a work towards representing the same message. Even with novels, I tend to re-read the ones that fascinate me with its unique charm. Drama, film, and novel - all the same - needs to have its own uniqueness.

From the point of a woman, Cha Ji Won of the The Flower of Evil was a charismatic woman. She jumped into any situation instead of running away from it, and saved a male character that was in a state of confusion and chaos. What kind of woman do you think is charismatic/charming?

Every character-if she doesn't make someone else's life difficult or make unnecessary tensions - has her own charm.

You played a homicide detective character, after having a profiler in Criminal Minds. Is there something you learned from having played a detective?

It is something that one needs to risk his/her life. I always watch Unanswered Questions and read a lot of interviews by detectives, and have great admiration for their work. Its an occupation that wields strong influence to the society, and one that requires sacrifice in life and day-to-day life. I personally have a respect for occupations that I would never be able to undertake, and detective is one of them.

Why do you watch Unanswered Questions?

It's not something unusual, since it's a long-running program that has high ratings. Its just something I had been watching since I was little. Having watched it for a long time, I realized what an important role it has to those who have experienced a misfortune. In fact, Unanswered Questions does sometimes contribute to catching a criminal. Getting to know the dark side of the society makes one afraid, yet one must face and acknowledge it.

While you didn't show any drastic action scenes as a detective, you did have many running scenes. How quickly can you run a 100m? 

I don't remember the exact seconds. While the scenes were not as long in what was aired, I did my best when running. People around me would encourage me, saying, "You are fast! You run really well," and that really helped. And in some action scenes that I did play, I really did do my best in them, so I am very proud.

Spoiler

Are you good at using your body?

No. That is why I'm emphasizing that I tried my best. Perhaps I also try to take it easy since I know I'm not good at it (laughs). To be honest, there is a reason why I don't remember how long it takes for me to run a 100m. When I was in school, I was once persuaded into entering a relay race, but ended up falling down when I was passing the baton to the next person.

Then are you better at sprint or marathon?

Sprint.

Do you feel more excited when you ae talking about your drama? Or do you feel more excited when you talk about things outside of work, like a good restaurant that you've recently found?

I do like to talk about my work, but I feel shy talking about my acting. When I first began my career as an actor, I may have elaborated a little more and romanticized some things when doing an interview. But since I can also see other things now, I am more careful about it. 

In your previous interview, you have said that you tend to be strict with yourself. Perhaps that is why you feel shy when you are talking about your acting?

That is right. Since I have a uniqueness of my own, I am able to keep working as an actor. However, a uniqueness of my own, I am able to keep working as an actor. However, a uniqueness is something that one has by nature. No matter how one tries, one cannot develop a uniqueness. So with exception to such uniqueness and charm [that is innate], there are some parts that I am lacking. I know that my acting could become more diversified and I would receive recognition from people only after I add in those parts -I always feel thirsty for those. Yet, there aren't many opportunities that I can undertake to quench that thirst. I can't get into a drama/film just to practice. If you look bad in a work, people will be aware of that, and if that piles up, it becomes your image. Each actor possesses a different charm, and it's cringy to keep talking about that. I'd like to say that I've made some efforts to make improvement on some parts that could improve.

Luck also plays a big role for an actor.

Of course it does. And there are definitely lucks that are created. These days, I miss the vibes of the 1990s. The trendy and young is also nice, but once the media pours out their own interpretation of it, I come to accept it without even savoring it myself. If people go to a new restaurant for more than five years, there is a reason for that. It may be that they've become tired of the food they've been eating for more than five years, there is a reason for that. It may be that they've come to develop a liking to something new. But I can't really see that well. I've been thinking about this lately, too: even if I keep trying to figure out what that[T/N: referring to "something new"] tastes like, I can't suit everyone's taste anyways. It is better to go for what I like, for it would look more odd if I went for something that people like but I myself am not interested in. Nothing really can influence me if it doesn't suit my taste.

You don't take on many works, but you seem to have busy days.

There are many days when I spend all day at home but I've come to feel more bored spending my time at home. People change.

What is something that you try to keep every day?

I cant sleep in. Even if I get up really late. It's not later than 9:30. I don't want to sleep until the sun is high up in the sky because then I feel like I'm falling behind. Just lying on the sofa and surfing through the internet while listening to music wakes me up.

Its one of those questions that are in trend : do you like mint chocolate ice cream?

I don't necessarily go out of my way to get it, but I like that flavor. I don't think it tastes like toothpaste.

How about pineapple pizza?

I don't like it.

Which of the two is at fault? Pineapple? or Pizza

The cook is to blame. Pineapple should'nt meet with flour. I've tried pineapple tart, but I could'nt taste anything other than pineapple because the taste of pineapple was too strong. The flour part itself is sweet, but adding something that's even more sweet makes the flour part tasteless. Peach tart was okay.

Have you taken the MBTI personality test? 

I took it today! I got ISFJ, the "defender" type. I'm not sure if that explains my personality though.

When you were filming Criminal Minds you have shown a love for mysteries/thrillers. What do you think is the beauty of that genre?

You can watch it without having to get emotionally involved in it. From the point of view of the viewers and audience, mysteries/thrillers are good-time dramas/movies.

I can totally imagine you lying down on a sofa in your free time and watching a bloody mystery/thriller (laughs). What is your favourite mystery/thriller?

I really enjoyed watching Signal and Stranger (Secret Forest). There are also many good foreign dramas /films, such as those famous works that we all know, David Fincher's films and Homeland. I am a kind of person who likes to find a hobby, enjoy it and reflect on it myself, and I like hip hop. Just I seek and watch many films, I watch many performances and hip hop musician's interviews.

What do you like about hip hop?

I think they [hip hop musicians] are very brave. In that they live as they wish and that they had been steadfast in their efforts even when they were not as famous.

You majored in western art. Do you still paint?

I've painted maybe twice ever since I've started working as an actor. I've painted a few before I started filming The Flower of Evil  and a few couple of years ago. I was going through a difficult, painful time that I could not be break out of, and the only skill I had was painting, so I painted. That is all. Painting has been a way through which I express myself for quite a long time. I don't necessarily enjoy or feel better when painting. Painting cannot become something I do for fun.

You made an official instagram account yesterday, and got 14000 followers in a day. How do you feel about that? 

I didn't even know that was a big number (laughs). I think posting maybe once a week would be good. To an extent where I don't feel embarrassed about it. 

You have a job that requires you to show things to the general public, yet seem to be struggling with feeling shy about it.

Right (laughs).

You said you do one drama/film per year, and that this speed suits you. Have you decided on your next drama/film?

No. However, I will do something in 2021, whatever it is. So I wish that I'd meet a story that I'd want to take part in. No matter how many plans I make on working. I don't have a choice if the work doesn't come in at the right time. So then I listen to my heart. "How much do I want to work?" "How much do I miss acting and how crazy will I be if I don't do it? "What is that feeling and how much undertaking am I willing to handle? I try to read what is in my mind.

When you were just starting your career as an actor, you always get a question about "What kind of actor you want to become." Have you thought about that recently?

I have stopped thinking about that since a few years ago. Instead, I now think the path I am on is the path I should be on. It's not like I can go onto any path I wish to be on anyways, and the fact that I wasn't able to take the path I wanted to take doesn't mean that everything is over.

I saw a playlist you had recommended a year ago in some music website. There were many songs from the 1990s, such as "Is it still beautiful" and "Never Ending Story". Is your playlist still in the 1990s? Which song would you recommend? 

Infrared Camera by Wonstein from Show Me the Money. I'd like to recommend a new song since only those who know songs from the 1990s will be happy to hear about old songs.

Translation Credit: @yeonmong55 (Twitter)

• Heart Eyes 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

[Interview] Moon Chae-won's belly dance and relationships

photo552594.jpg
"Today's Love" is daringly said to be the "My Sassy Girl" of 2015. Moon Chae-won is the 'it girl' as she dances and swears, but she's still a lovely girl who we can't take our eyes off.

Moon Chae-won is a weather reporter named Hyeon-woo who has a friend she's known for 18 years and is somewhat more than a friend but not lovers with him. This is Moon Chae-won's first romance comedy and she's landed herself in a pretty good character.

We met Moon Chae-won who seemed far from the girl from the movie. She wasn't even a drinker.

"I am very much like Hyeon-woo. For a couple of months into the making of the movie, I live in my character's life, the life I can't live normally and people wonder if I was actually like that. However, after time, I'm back to being comfortable. I sometimes think to myself to be like the character I am playing at the moment but I just end up getting confused. What's comfortable for me is very different from Hyeon-woo".

Moon Chae-won blinked her eyes slowly and made eye contact as she spoke. She seemed like Hyeon-woo the way she seemed so languor and eager to deliver her thoughts to people. She's as interesting as Hyeon-woo.

photo552596.jpg

- It's been four years since your last movie "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon". You've come back with a completely different image. Do you feel pressured?

"Not really. I usually played a dark character or someone who has some kind of trouble sweep over her. I liked it at one point but I ran out of energy for it. If something didn't come now I knew I'd be fixed with that image so I started looking for something more bright and cheerful. I didn't take interest in romantic comedies and didn't say I would do them but someone simply advised me to do one before I turn 30. I wanted to give romantic comedy a try. So I did. It was fun. I think I can make myself to suit that image".

- Your drunk act was awesome.

"I don't like drinking that much so I stay completely sober while others drink sometimes. I have watched them and it's a pain having to watch them and not drink. When people get drunk there are so many things that happen. I say to myself, "That person is such a drunk" or "That person is a cute drunk". I have a memory of 10 years of watching people get drunk. That's what I'm referring to in my act. Some think I really enjoy drinking. I can act like I do, but I really am just acting. I even filmed a Soju commercial".

"There's a scene where I am on Seung-gi's back singing and biting his ear. My hair falls to one side of me and he says, "How come your hair gets drunk too?" It's one of my favorite scenes. It's fun doing things you don't normally do".

- The scene where you belly dance is hilarious.

"I actually like dancing. It's not like I dance well but sometimes my friends and I go on a trip and dance in our lodgings. I used to dance by myself at home with my MP3 and my mom would freak out when she opens the door to my room. My body remembers the rhythm from then. Actually, getting drunk and dancing isn't something you can do unless you give yourself up. If you are concerned about what other people are thinking then you can't do it. You have to pretend that no one is there. I wish I'd been clubbing when I was younger to let it out".

- The response should've been great.

"I was doing all sorts of things even before the camera started rolling. There's something called the laughter point and I wait for that. I remember what everyone likes and use that when the time comes".

-Weren't you worried for your image since you're an actress?

"I was but I don't mind making a fool out of myself for character. Even though I try to look as bad as possible, the director makes me look food. I trust him enough to do what's best for me. I am worried about interview pictures and things like that aside from acting. I have to look good".

-This movie reminds us of "My Sassy Girl". Don't you think so?

"Initially the title of the movie was "Woman of Three Men". It reminded me of "My Sassy Girl". There hasn't been a character like that for a while. So that's why I wanted to do it more. I liked the idea of a female character causing trouble. It's been a while since "My Sassy Girl" and "Singles", where a woman takes control".

-Is your character similar to yourself when it comes to romance?

"I usually just cut men off right away if I don't think we're meant to be. It's pressuring to know someone is growing their feelings for you. I had that experience when I was younger and now I just tell them straight up that we're not meant to be. These people never affect me later. It's not like I'm in my early 20s anymore".

-Hyeon-woo is spiteful but still loveable.

"That was what the director wanted. "I want all my characters to be lovable, but I wanted Hyeon-woo to be the most lovable. I don't want her to be too sassy". If he didn't give me a direction I would have been more spiteful but he was there on the way to guide me".

"I want people to know that she's actually lonely. If she was cheeky all the time and just used Joon-soo (Lee Seung-gi) then she wouldn't have been appealing. There was a scene where she flirted with Hyo-bong (Jung Joon-young) too but (drops head) I didn't do it for the sake of saving my life".

photo552597.jpg

-You work well with Lee Seung-gi. Is it because it's your second time?

"I feel grateful that we got along so well. I haven't had a 'difficult' drama or movie yet. If I get along with the people I'm fine. We weren't close when we filmed, "Shining Inheritance". We just 'knew' each other. I actually want to get to know Seung-gi more after this".

"I didn't know we looked good together and I thought people were just saying that. I noticed that when we laugh we have big mouths and much of our teeth can be seen. We kind of look alike like that. I began to wonder if directors consider that when they cast someone. Still, looking good together in a romance flick is a good thing".

-The kissing was hot.

"Watching a kiss scene in a drama is small but a movie is different. I wondered to myself watching the scene, "Those lips are going to look as big as a person on theater screens". It was interesting doing it though at the age of 29. If I was younger it would've been awkward. Now I'm bolder. It's natural. I was sensitive about matters like that years ago and I didn't want my family and friends to see. But now I see things differently".

-Don't you want to fall in love?

"I do. Watching the movie I say it's so cheesy but in the end I envy them. I want to find someone good for me but it's not like I can do that on my own. The movie somewhat satisfies me but it's not enough. I did learn that I should do what I can with the person I love if I meet someone. I always learn something from my work".

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

Moon Chae Won talks about Han Hyo Joo, Moon Geun Young and Son Ye JinMoon Chae Won in Son Ye Jin Birthday Party 2011 - YouTube

Moon Chae-won "Moon Geun-young and Han Hyo-joo are special friends" @  HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database

Actress Moon Chae Won reveals her best friends as actresses Moon Geun Young, Han Hyo Joo, and Son Ye Jin.

The winner of the 48th Grand Bell Awards and the 32nd Blue Dragon Film Awards for her role in the movie ‘Arrow: The Ultimate Weapon’, actress Moon Chae Won conducted an interview with KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ on the 7th of January, 2012.

Moon Chae Won stated during the interview, “It’s only been 4 years since I debuted. My first piece was the youth drama ‘Mackerel Run’. Naturally I have a lot of love for the piece.”

She was soon shown a clip from the drama ‘Mackerel Run’ and when Lee Min Ho appeared in the clip the interviewer asked, “Do you still keep in touch with Lee Min ho?” and she looked a bit surprised at the question and couldn’t quite answer saying, “Contact…”.

Then she was asked who her best friends were and the actress stated, “Moon Geun Young and Han Hyo Joo”.

Moon Chae Won also added, “I’m also close to Son Ye Jin sunbae as well, we are represented by the same management company”

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Review And Synopsis Movie Mood of the Day A.K.A Keunalui Bonwigi (2016) -  Cah Menggora

[Throwback]South Korean Actress Moon Chae Won Says She ‘Learned How To Act More Freely’ Because Of Yoo Yeon Seok

Moon Chae Won said her co-actor Yoo Yeon Seok has helped developed her acting skills while filming "Mood of the Day." The two actors play the lead roles for the South Korean film, along with Jo Jae Yoon, Park Min Woo, Lee Yeon Doo, Kang Soo Jin and Lee Un Jung.

In an interview with Korea Joongang Daily, the 30-year-old actress shared how she and Yoo Yeon Seok differ in acting style.

"His acting style was different from mine," Moon said, referring to Yoo. "I tend to prepare a lot a day before I go on the set, probably because I have done more dramas than films."

"For dramas, the schedule is much tighter, so if you are not fully prepared, you miss a lot of the parts in the screenplay and on-screen situations. On the other hand, Yoo is the type who believes in the energy you get from the set, throwing out spontaneous ideas and trying to synergize with partners."

She went on, "Thanks to him, I learned how to act more freely on set and play around with the screenplay."

When asked why she has chosen "Mood of the Day," Moon said, "I liked the nuance I got from its title, which is one of the most important factors for me when choosing a project. And then, when I read the screenplay, I liked how nicely and purely it depicted a day a strange man and woman wind up spending together."

"It wasn't in any way sexual but rather very sentimental. There were no intended connotations about one-night stands or serious relationships. So I thought the audience would feel comfortable with it and perceive it as pure entertainment," she added.

During a press preview of the film, Moon said she "[does not] have such concrete thought on easy-come-easy-go relationships."

In the film, Moon plays as Soo Jung who was pursued by a man she just met, Jae Hyun (Yoo Yeon Seok), who immediately asked her to sleep with him on the day they first met, as per Kpop Herald Jan. 6.

"Mood of the Day" was released last January 14.

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 3 weeks later...

Actress Moon Chae-won is as more beautiful than ever.

photo1298262.jpg

Spoiler

photo1298261.jpg

photo1298260.jpgphoto1298259.jpg

Lifestyle magazine Singles released a photo shoot with Moon Chae-won who displayed meticulous performance in the tvN drama "Flower of Evil".

Actress Moon Chae-won appealed to the charm of an elegant and beautiful woman, completely naked of the character in the film, which she played as a detective. In this shoot, Moon Chae-won showed a flawless pictorial with a completely different style, ranging from a long dress with a smooth silhouette to a comfortable and casual denim shirt.

In particular, the sight of her staring at the camera in a dress with a deep back made even the female staff on the set heart flutter. Moon Chae-won's unique black-and-white pictorial with a clear yet bright beauty can be found in the February issue of Singles.

Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won celebrated her 5,000th day of her debut on the 17th. She has been building her career with various works and dramas such as "Painter of the Wind", "Shining Inheritance", "The Princess' Man" and more.

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ae5c153fe927d7b4fff802d2f98c57c7.png

P A R T 1

The faces of actors vary. Through the characters they assume in productions, viewers have only an indirect asses to the lives these actors live behind those images. 

Having taken on the role of smooth-taking Seo Eunji in KBS2's drama 'Nice Guy' last year, Moon Chae Won appears as Cha Yoon Seo this year as 'Angel Doctor' who cares for patients and colleagues alike in the drama 'Good Doctor'.

A fine arts student who became an actress

Although there are people who might already know this, prior to becoming an actress, I was majoring in fine arts. I was a highschool student who dreamnt of entering the arts faculty, I have a great natural interst in movies and enjoyed dramas, and my hobbies finally concretized into something more practical (acting) when I im in the third year of highschhol and worrying over course or direction to take in future. 

Although I did eventually enter an arts course, an unexpected chance to become an actress came, so I stopped attending school and debuted in 2007 through the drama 'Mackarel Run'.

e09f7c9661a1711e36da63e4d62554f0.png

Even though at that time, although I did not receive any formal education as an actress, I have, at present, learnt so much through my seniors. All I learnt I count as important teachings and am, to the fullest extend possible, happy because of the advice given to me. After filming 'Mackarel Run', I filmed the movie ' Our School E.T.' and immediately after, was cast in 'The Painter of the Wind'.

I still feel thankful towards 'Painter of the Wind'. I received compliments for my role as Jeong Hyang in the drama, and for the first time, gained official recognitions as an actress. Ah! There is no way I could ever forget that moment. 

'War of the Arrows", I am very satisfied with this production...

837ccee694eb30f5148e9c5cd9224410.png

'War of the Arrows' was present that I could not even imagine could come my way. At first, I was already really satisfied because it was a good production , so it was beyond my wildest dreams when it later helped me clinch the Excellence Award (2011 19th Republic of Korea Cultural Entertainment Arts Awards). On top of that, it helped me gain recognition as a promising actress, and gave me the Best New Actress Award (32nd Blue Dragon Film Awards and 48th Daejong Film Awards). I am both grateful and honored. 

I always think that I made a good choice choosing acting as my career. That is because the productions and awards continually allow me to give opportunities to dream and to continue challenging myself. 

For all the chances given to me that have allowed me to come this far, from the depths of my heart, I am grateful.

Again, I want to make use of this opportunity to thank the many people working behind the scenes .

It is only with their efforts that I could have arrived at where I am right now. 

source

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

Yay finally good news for Bbong 

Kwon Sang Woo and Moon Chae Won to work together for a romantic comedy film!

According to the film industry reports published on May 24th, Kwon Sang Woo and Moon Chae Won will join hands with director Choi Won Sub for the new film titled "No Kids." It was also stated that the production will begin filming this July. 

The upcoming romantic comedy movie is about a man who met his first love in high school and unintentionally keeps his family history secret. "No Kids" will be produced by Movie Rock who also worked for "Midnight Runners," "The Witness," and "Tune in for Love."

This movie will be the second time director Choi Won Sub and Kwon Sang Woo will work together. They first collaborated through the 2020 film "Hitman: Agent Jun."

Meanwhile, "No Kids" will be Moon Chae Won's follow-up project after starring in the 2020 tvN drama "Flower of Evil" with Lee Joon Gi. This upcoming film will mark the actress's comeback to the big screen since 2018. The actress also participated in the movies "FengShui" in 2018, "Mood of the Day" in 2016, "Love Forecast" in 2015, and more.  

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Moon Chae Won DC Gallery message on her 14th year anniversary

One Day , I am sending a letter

Thank you so much to all my fans. 14th year anniversary. 

We can greet and spend happily and remember each other in the future, so even if we didn't face each other, we communicated with each other !

Those of you who didn;t know I was born 14 years ago got to know me first time, so that day was my birhtday ^^

So I had two birthdays. I am a blessed person . While taking pictures with the sincere gifts you sent me. 

That's how I felt. 

Thank you. ^^ 

I hope you stay healthy. 

I hope you're happy. 

I'll do the same so that I can greet you.  ^^. 

Have a nice day today. 

Let's be together even after 15 years .

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

de3e64261f5275d24d2d024ba1d87389.jpg

P A R T     2

Three dramas in a row...what is Moon Chae Won's ticket to passing all the auditions?

The Princess Man, Nice Guy etc are all truly  memorable productions which received good reviews and were well-received by the audience. From the actor's point-of-view, to be confident in the role you are playing while performing puts you on cloud nine. I am thankful to the people who watched the drama with love and as I continue talking, I realise that indeed, there is so much to be thankful for. It seems like I will have to be grateful even on normal days. ^^;;

Spoiler

90cdfc3f15cd9c4a3cefd499a0754273.jpg

Both dramas were to me interesting challenges and good experiences. The characters Se Ryeong and Eunji in 'The Princess' Man' and in 'Nice Guy' respectively really pushed my acting to the next level. 

However , more than anything , to be able to receive so much love was due to the filming together with the writer, director, and the other actors. Filming together meant we endeavored hard work as a team and give each other good incentives. I think the efforts collectively put in have created the best environment in which to grow productions and to make them all successes. 

In 'Good Doctor' , I face new challenges. This story is divided into two parts. With hard work and the good luck received, the results of the dramas are good and sometimes I get questions on what are the criteria I have that helps me asses which roles to undertake.

When I choose a production, I tend to look at whether the melodrama has a unique storyline of if the character has her charms. What gives me the courage to choose a certain role is not the possibility of high viewer ratings, it is foremost , whether the role is able to satiate my desire and give me a sense of completion.

Of course, the  fear arising from having chosen a certain role will have to come after I have made my choice. I think the string of successes thus far has been the meeting of good luck with good results. How could I ever possibly speculate what the viewer ratings would turn out to be like. Heeheehee.

d2742d592660fccd62ddd6ebbf632402.jpg

Acting, and wanting an alternate lifestyle

To say that acting is a form of enlightenment is not something I can say flippantly. Through the productions , so many things came about that made me grow as an actress. Acting to me is in truth not really a natural lifestyle, and I do have another kind of life I want to live. Filming oven takes a few months, and for a long time, the aftertaste of it lingers on in my mind. I am a person who feeds and lives on memories. Being an actress has made my life so much more abundant. 

I think that I am an actress who can show love for others. In productions, there are actors who are able to do the them who are interested in them miss them whenever they appear. That is the kind of person I dream to become as well. 

All the people I have met thus far are precious to me. All are people who have worked hard to produce the productions. Of course, amongst these people, I still am striving to keep in contact and meet with those who really are to my liking~although we do not meet often, there is still need to put in effort. I really hold them dear to my heart. 

Isn't it a good thing to be able to cheer each other on and keep watch over each other, even though we are on different roads and we each have our own positions to keep? I think it is good thing to be able to send encouragement and give each other courage. It is really great being able to individually meet staff whom I have not seen in a long time as well. ^^ 

20b42b5ec0b641e37803d3809f847e91.jpg

So how is Moon Chae Won like in real life?

I originally like travelling so I am the kind who enjoys going on holidays alone. If I go to a place to my liking, even it it requires having to move about for a long period of time, I will not hesitate. If it is possible, I prefer to go to destinations where human traces are not as obvious or as many. 

The most memorable trip I had was in 2011, after the filming for the 'The Princess' Man' wrapped up, when I went to Spain with my mother. Even though it was physically tiring, I could see so many things and recharge myself for a long period of time. 

As of now, living busily means that there is not much time to relax nor spare. I want to go and take a breather..for now, we are currently in the midst of filming now so it seems like it would be difficult. T_T

As aforementioned, I like movies a lot so when there are no schedules lined-up, I go to the theater and watch almost all the movies there. I am so happy because there are so many good films hitting the big screen this autumn! If I do not get to watch the movies in the theater, I will buy the DVDs and watch them. 

Nowadays, becoming closer to people I care for and spending time together gives a new feeling of common place things and events. Regardless of whether its time spent with family, or time with friends, I think that thinking of happiness in one's daily life is important. As people get busier, it becomes more important that everyone puts in the effort to stay together. How about taking some time now to contact family or some close friends?

Spoiler

e925822911c4b8067f59375bc770417b.jpg

Up till now, receiving the questions and answering the bulk of it has been a really extraordinary experience--being able to give my answers directly. I did put thoughts into trying to reveal myself as deeply as possible, where I should be honest and tried to inject humor where appropriate. As it is really honest, and has my thoughts all imbued into it, I hope I showed everyone who the real Moon Chae Won is like. 

Filming for the second part of 'Good Doctor' has commenced and I will try to dish a few details about it. Although we are filming in this unforgiving weather, because of the love we have received has ignited a flaring determination in us, we will pull us through. Ah! Although I have mentioned this many times in interviews, I think the method we best receive strength is rice ! Everyone is being picky with their food and have no appetite because it is so hot, so give us some 'Rice filled with Love' and let's all prevail!

Wait for my next column! I will come back as soon as possible!

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 weeks later...

Moon Chae-won, the master of cuteness, is appearing in My Little Old Boy.

It's been six years since I've been on a variety show.
Actor Moon Chae-won, who captivated the small screen with her innocent and elegant beauty, will show her irreplaceable charm on SBS' "My Little Old Boy."

Moon Chae-won, who appears in an entertainment show after a long time, welcomes Moon more warmly than usual, saying, "On this day, think like a mother, an aunt, and a grandmother."

Even with the nervousness, it died down immediately after Moon showed off her legendary aegyo, which made her a "cutie master," disarming the hearts of all members at the recording studio including the mother-vengers. In particular, MC Seo Jang-hoon said, "I almost gave you a building,", making the studio into a sea of laughter by being teased by MC Shin Dong-yeop.

Meanwhile, lovely boss Moon Chae-won surprised everyone by confessing her unexpected sadness, saying that she is actually the "final king of the palace alone," the equivalent of Im Won-hee. She said it was better to set rice on the floor instead of a table and eat with a side dish container instead of a pretty bowl. She showed a 'real life' look, which caused a drawn sympathy. 

It is also rumored that Moon Chae-won, who dreamed of becoming an art major  when she was a student, suddenly revealed her fateful opportunity to choose a career as an actress, drawing everyone's attention.

The unique chemistry between Moon Chae-won and the Movengers, who are heavily armed with loveliness, can be seen on SBS 'My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on the 27th.

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Actor Moon Chae-won made Sunday night even more special.

On the 27th, Moon Chae-won appeared as a special MC for the SBS entertainment program 'My Little Old Boy'. The news of Moon Chae-won's appearance, who goes to an entertainment outing for the first time in six years, created hot topics even before the broadcast, and at the same time raised interest in the main broadcast.

As if responding to such news, Moon Chae-won attracted attention in 'My Little Old Boy' with a different charm compared from what she had shown through her works. This captivated the Movengers as well as the viewers and caused a 'chaewon holic' without an end.

Moon Chae-won entered the studio with a feeling of coexistence of tension and excitement, and the Movengers welcomed Moon Chae-won, who appeared on an entertainment program after a long time, warmer than ever, heralding a warm start.

However, the tense appearance was brief, and Moon Chae-won opened the room in various aspects, from a sense of humor that provokes laughter to an honest and plain talk. The legendary scene in 'Running Man', which is still talked about, was reborn as a customized by Seo Jang-hoon, and the studio was filled with laughter.

Top 30 Moon Chaewon GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycatjoong ki hunts — ♔♔ ### high quality mostly small/medium gifs of...

Moon Chae-won created a feeling of empathy by revealing a realistic independent life, such as she confessed that she prefers to eat comfortably rather than setting table prettily, and also honestly told the story behind the decision to become an actor. In response, viewers responded that they were completely immersed in the story told by Moon Chae-won.

In addition, Moon Chae-won showed off her special MC-like performance. The reactions that were shown in the right timing, such as smiling brightly enough to cry while watching the VCR and expressing sympathetic feelings, made the program even richer, and it was hard to believe that she met the members for the first time. Moon Chae Won's unique lovely energy and serene charm were transmitted to the end of the television broadcast, ending Sunday night happily.

Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won is expected to play the role of a special MC once again in the broadcast on July 4th.

source 

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

"My Little Old Boy" Moon Chae-won has an unexpected charm with her unique honesty.

Actor Moon Chae-won, who showed "The Essence of Aegyo" last week, will captivate not only the mother-vengers but also the main room with her unexpected variety sense hidden behind her lovely charm.

On the next episode, Moon Chae-won carefully chose and answered one answer from the question, "If your spouse is an actor as you, how much of the affection scenes such as kisses, hugs, and kisses can you allow?"

However, not only the MCs but also the mother-vengers were surprised by her Solomon-class answer, which shooked the studio. As a result, the mischievous situational drama of My Little Old Boy MCs began, and Moon Chae-won, who couldn't stand it, finally mentioned, "Are you teasing me?" and made the recording studio laugh.

In addition, Moon Chae-won drew attention by revealing a funny and sad anecdote with her younger brother, who is close to "200% real brother and sister." She surprised the studio by confessing that she couldn't go to visit her brother in the military because his brother opposed it. Seo Jang-hoon, as if he sympathized, brought up an anecdote with his younger sister too.

Meanwhile, Moon Chae-won reportedly chose one of the "My Little Old Boy" sons as the person she wanted to ride next to if she will receive driving lessons. The joy and sorrow of the mother-vengers in the studio were mixed.

Moon Chae-won's irreplaceable unexpected charm, which made the studio shake with her unique "honesty," will be aired on SBS' "My Little Old Boy" at 9:05 pm on the 4th Sunday night of the 4th./pps2014@osen .co.krv

source

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

• 2 months later...