Shen Yao as Wen Xi

B4XpU4l.jpg

Wang Sen as Mu Yang

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

have you start watching this also?

No.. just a clip here and there from my twitter timeline.. I have a mutual that really likes Jerry.. 

7 hours ago, mouse said:

I swear Jerry Yan doesn't age! Look at that body!

He didn't have a shower scene but he had a bath tub scene 😍

Mamamiaaaaaa................................... 🔥🔥🔥

So how are you guys enjoying this drama? was it fun? I admit.. I'm mostly focusing on Jerry when I saw others talk about this drama lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, mouse said:

He didn't have a shower scene but he had a bath tub scene 😍

i think this is the major draw hahahaha

17 minutes ago, Lynne said:

So how are you guys enjoying this drama? was it fun? I admit.. I'm mostly focusing on Jerry when I saw others talk about this drama lols. 

not yet start on it....hahaha currently im too focus on 'Go Ahead'

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Lynne said:

Mamamiaaaaaa................................... 🔥🔥🔥

I like it.. I have to admit I started watching only because of Jerry Yan but I'm actually enjoying it. For those who are Meteor Garden fans, they basically paired the original Dao Ming Si (Jerry Yan) with the latest Shan Cai (Shen Yue). LOL

What has the feedback been like @Lynne? The interactions between Lu Xincheng (Jerry Yan's character) and Tong XiaoYou (Shen Yue's character) are so cute and I can't get enough of their scenes together.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mouse said:

What has the feedback been like @Lynne? The interactions between Lu Xincheng (Jerry Yan's character) and Tong XiaoYou (Shen Yue's character) are so cute and I can't get enough of their scenes together.

so far i heard some positive feedback.....the most hype is of course stills Jerry Yan hot body **ahem** hahahaha....come on that guy is 40s and still he has a body that im pretty sure @abs-oluteM can ogle at 😄 

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

@NiteWalker I like it. The first 2 episodes were only so-so for me bec I was still getting to know the characters and Li XinCheng (Jerry’s character) is reserved and a bit mopey in the beginning. But he has a past that we get glimpses of in each episode. 

what I enjoy the most are the interactions between XC and XY (the two leads). They are cute together!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mouse said:

@NiteWalker I like it. The first 2 episodes were only so-so for me bec I was still getting to know the characters and Li XinCheng (Jerry’s character) is reserved and a bit mopey in the beginning. But he has a past that we get glimpses of in each episode. 

what I enjoy the most are the interactions between XC and XY (the two leads). They are cute together!

hahahaha i know however im so into 'GoAhead' currently.....my mine are all fill with Go Ahead lols....

im not sure if i will do this drama any justice lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I watched this but not yet done. Got caught up with so many shows and RL. So it is still left untouched. So how was it? Good enough?

The theme of this FL is always with her bad luck and now she passed it down to the ML and she got more luck when she stays with him. Isnt it this way? I mean I feel kind of de javu vibe. I guess I ever watch something similar to this with Jdrama long long before. Not sure 😄. Ooh it changed name again to charm now. 😜

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I watched this but not yet done. Got caught up with so many shows and RL. So it is still left untouched. So how was it? Good enough?

The theme of this FL is always with her bad luck and now she passed it down to the ML and she got more luck when she stays with him. Isnt it this way? I mean I feel kind of de javu vibe. I guess I ever watch something similar to this with Jdrama long long before. Not sure 😄. Ooh it changed name again to charm now. 😜

It’s still currently airing so I can’t comment on the drama overall until I finish it. But so far I like it. 

Basically FL has always suffered misfortune so she thinks she has the worst luck while ML is the opposite. They accidentally kiss and in the process ends up swapping fortunes so she gets good luck and he ends up getting bad luck. 

She tries to return his luck to him by repeatedly trying to kiss him while he keeps trying to dodge it. It’s kinda their “thing” that makes them adorable IMO. 

I have to admit that I am more into Go Ahead at the moment but I am trying to keep up with this one as well. 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hmm, I haven't watched that many Chinese dramas I think to really comment, but so far I'd say it's enjoyable enough for the genre (romcom type). It's not groundbreaking by any means, and some parts are somewhat draggy (or I'm just used to kdramas haha)—and you know there's the usual side characters I wish wouldn't appear so much—but the leads are enough to keep me watching. 😄

• Like 3

@memorymagnet Chinese dramas do tend to be longer the K Dramas but the episodes are actually shorter. I used to also feel like C dramas were taking so long but then I got used to the shorter episodes with C dramas, so now an episode of a K drama feels so long. LOL

You are right in that it's by no means groundbreaking but it's still a really cute rom-com they work as a pairing IMO.

• Like 2

@memorymagnet same here I don't watch cdramas thst muchm last time I watch cdramas was err.. forgot the title. But it's about a group of people and their friendship since high school. There are also two guys and 1 girl just like Go Ahead. One is the brother not blood related and the other one is her classmate. But I haven't finished it yet. Cuz back then I have to wait too long for new episodes eng sub and then I moved into another shows so I forgot to continue. And now I forgot all the stories. 😆. Well. Currently. Watching Go Ahead and it makes me back into cdrama again. Btw do u change your ID? You got the launch party batch. But I don't remember your name. 

@NiteWalker let's watch after Go Ahead. But I am not sure how could I deal with the withdrawal syndrome later. Even now it has started stage one; doesn't want it ends up so soon. 

@Lynne I wonder what if absolutM see him in that bathup. Hahahaha. 🙊🙈😂😂

• Haha 1