Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [2024]

@mademoiselle I just saw the comment about the necklace on the X. LOL....

The one thing that bothered me a little was that Kim Hye Yoon kept being asked about the dating which I know is normal. But it was sad that unlike BWS she had not received any casting calls etc after this show. I hope that changes because she worked hard too and her emotions as Sol was spot on and allowed me to empathize with their love story.

Spoiler

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

Posted (edited)

[ENG SUB] Woo Seok's segment with Hyeri is out!

They are very close friends and see each other/hang out quite often! I'm so glad that Eng sub is already available, so I can find out what they talk about immediately.

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

The one thing that bothered me a little was that Kim Hye Yoon kept being asked about the dating which I know is normal. But it was sad that unlike BWS she had not received any casting calls etc after this show. I hope that changes because she worked hard too and her emotions as Sol was spot on and allowed me to empathize with their love story.

I know what you mean. There's always that imbalance between the male and female celebrities' treatment/pay grade due to how the society is. Likewise, Kim Ji Won also did a fantastic job in Queen of Tears, but she too, seem to not get the same type of attention as Kim Soo Hyun.

I also think in the case of LR, the public already know Kim Hye Yoon well (or better) than Byeon Woo Seok. The first time she received recognition was when Sky Castle blew up, and then again in 2019-2020 for Extraordinary You. In contrary, this is BWS first. Additionally, the ones that went ga-ga are mostly females, so he gets more love and attention.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4

I must be the only one who enjoyed this show for the emotional break from Queen of Tears, but I'm not totally drawn into the story. I reckon cos I felt it could be a lot "smarter" than it turned out in the end. I still feel there were too many wasted scenes where we just spent unnecessary time on Sol's brother and bestie/SIL - I still don't really know the value of the characters except to be time fillers. Some of the push-and-pull hide-my-face-from-you type of scenes also felt like time fillers. I felt the characters had a lot more growth potential which did not come through. My vote's still for Taeseong. hahaha...

I reckon the ending wasn't too bad. At least there was no getting killed for Sol 50 years later... hahahaha... But to have those loops only for the guy to have been rammed by a truck into the river... I'm like, huh? I don't even know by the 4th loop why he was still seemingly going to be the cause of Sunjae's death once again - did he attempt to kill/abduct Sol in this time iteration too? The various iterations also culminating in a crash of memories for Sunjae but not for the others also seemed odd to me. Why does only Sunjae get that flood of memories? 

But yes, scientific logic is not their strongest suit.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable drama while it lasted. Now, what's the next watch? 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle tomorrow is Monday, I used to be so excited but bow it feels like why is Sunday felt soooo short.

Sigh, I know what you mean. LR was everyone's Monday Blues healer (even the casts knew about it) and now we're all back to having Monday Blues again.

BTW, I'm so jelly. VIU Indonesia is translating the BTS. You get to watch it with full subtitles on VIU Indonesia YouTube!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
Posted (edited)

@abs-oluteM yeah they r people current obsession, but I think they should stop doing that. It's cute at first, but it's their privacy, whether they wanna go dating or not it's not like they do it because those people ask them too. I like how she keeps being professional, she already denied the rumor but the interviewer kept asking her the same question again. During Extraordinary You she was matched by netizens with SK because of their great on and off screen chemistry. Back then I ship Haru and Dan Oh and now I ship SJ and Sol 😄. But for real life let the fate decide it. I just hope they keep being good friends, and that way they can be reunite somehow like HY did with LJW and SW. 

And glad I can see KHY again in Whenever Possible with JS and YYS too 😍 the preview seems so fun. 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

BTW, I'm so jelly. VIU Indonesia is translating the BTS. You get to watch it with full subtitles on VIU Indonesia YouTube!

Yeah, hahaha, I saw it too. But I have watched all their BTS even without fully subbed. 😆

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

now we're all back to having Monday Blues again

What to watch now??? Sighhh, I still cant move on from LR. 

Ah @abs-oluteM still about the necklace, there you got the proper explanation 😄😄😄

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 4
Posted (edited)

@Alice Wonderland I don't know what to watch too. I'm still in Lovely Runner withdrawal phase. I actually haven't watched all the BTS in its entirety. I have seen cuts on Weibo where the drama fans subbed the bits they like. I think I should spend some time watching them. Wouldn't you want to re-watch with subs? There might be some missing info/crumbs. Haha.

Maybe because it is promotion period, so they can't outright say "no" we're not dating, but it does look like Woo Seok is a lot more fond of Hye Yoon. Maybe he's still in his Sun Jae mode and hasn't come out of the character fully, especially since he loves it so much.

Anyway, I don't mind if they truly date, but I really don't want it to end with a break-up because Lovely Runner is such a lovely drama, and I'm fond of the casts. However, imagine those DoTs drama fans, they probably can't rewatch or think of DoTs fondly any more because of the divorce. Same with those who ship Hyeri and RJY in R88. I don't want that for LR.

This is especially for @gilaswan. I believe he's also talked about the other cast members in the video.

Sadly, these don't have subs, but I'm throwing it here coz... I miss LR too much!

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle Thanks for the video! Taeseong ah~!! Hahaha... I think I shall look forward to when he gets the leading roles. I really liked him in the show. I wish he had more scenes and they made something more of him being the first one that Sol liked and how that changed him too. I still don't like it that if Taeseong was so integral in their relationship, he didn't get the flood of memories too like Sunjae did. 

I agree too about the not-watching-shows-once-the-leads-date-and-break-up... I have to say, I was really rooting for Song-Song back then, and now I can't say I like Song Joongki at all... 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't know what to watch too. I'm still in Lovely Runner withdrawal phase

Aigooo, uri otteokhaee??? 

I think I should spend some time watching them. Wouldn't you want to re-watch with subs? There might be some missing info/crumbs. Haha.

You should! Hahaha, I am rewatching it like I watch their drama too, their bts is much sweeter tbh. 🥰

Maybe he's still in his Sun Jae mode and hasn't come out of the character fully, especially since he loves it so much.

I believe they fall for each other. How professional actors they r they're normal human being like us too. We just watch them can fall this hard and so hard to move on, how about them? They spent months together being Sun Jae and Sol. That feeling must be there in their deep heart. Gosh, my delulu... 😆

However, imagine those DoTs drama fans, they probably can't rewatch or think of DoTs fondly any more because of the divorce. Same with those who ship Hyeri and RJY in R88. I don't want that for LR

Ikr! I dont want it happens to LR. These two r ended up with sad ending. So that's why netizen should stop force their hopes on them, let the fate deals with these two. I just hope they will maintain their good relationship as always. But there is one good example they can follow, BinJin, hahaha remember Sol shouts out the celebrity marriage to stop the time to escape from SJ's dad. 😆 

@mademoiselle there is subs for those! I watched those two interviews along with In Hyuk part as well. You can watch it in IG. 

See even Varo also Subeom who still cant move on like us😆, sigh 😭 I miss them!! I wanna travel back to 8/4

• Like 4
2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Taeseong was so integral in their relationship, he didn't get the flood of memories too like Sunjae did. 

Maybe since SJ read the script of their memories, that triggers him from retrieving all of them. TS ever mentioned to Sol that he feels like he ever liked her more than friend. TS didnt get the trigger like SJ so it's why I think. And most important thing, they just have 16 episodes 🤣 so they have no time to give more stories for TS. 

Back then I like Dots very much, and was so happy when they finally got married but when they broke up, that also felt like their dots happy ending becomes sad. And yeah, I never watch it again since I know the real ending is sad. I dont like sad ending. And somehow  I can't say I like SJK at all 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Alice Wonderland it's Monday 🫣😭

I'm listening to the OST at work and feeling sad. Also because I couldn't be at any of his FMs. He would be singing all the Eclipse songs live and I wouldn't be able to see it. If he has one in Indonesia, you have to go (and on behalf of us).

As for wishing them date, if they were 10 years older, maybe it would work out. They would want to settle down and start a family, but both their careers just kicked off. How to really devote time for one another when now it is the time where work will file in even more and they will spend more time apart than together? Feelings will fade. My love for LR will fade, too. Hahaha!

@gilaswan @Alice Wonderland I wasn't into DoTs or Song Song, didn't believe they were dating 😅😂, so was not affected by their divorce. I like SJK for his acting. He did perform and impress me in Arthal Chronicles, Vincenzo and Reborn Rich.

9 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

See even Varo also Subeom who still cant move on like us😆, sigh 😭 I miss them!! I wanna travel back to 8/4

I wish Varo would release more contents. I would love a fuller version of BWS singing live for all the songs. They definitely have filmed it! Wish they had prepared the DVD for sale as soon as the drama ends, while the fondness is still there. But they take one year to release, by that time, I have already moved on to some other dramas! 😮‍💨😐

• Like 5
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama needs to let BWS know she adopted him albeit his thick lips 🤣

I noticed that the oppas I adopt tend to have thin lips, and those with thick lips usually don't appeal to me that much. But of course exceptions can be made for any future oppas :smug:

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama Wdym?? His lip is sexy, 🤣 I agree with @mademoiselle on this. And glad they dont make him wear pink lipstick too much, hahaha. I hate when the make up for male actors seems so bright. 🤣🤣 if you know what I mean.... hahahaha

@mademoiselle it's Monday and I am struggling with works. :nervous: No new episode tonight, jeez! I scrolled my feed and found someone doing a fanart for saeguk story of these two. Wow, looks so compatible! I keep reading comments of knetz asking to cast these two to remake palace drama. Come to think of this, I think BWS a bit similar with JJH young in Goong. Suddenly, I nodded them and pray the same thing to happen. 🤣🤣

His ticket is sold out. They even doubled price and sold out. I guess he has FM here but I dont know when. I'm busy at work so always late for this and I'm a typical who cant do war tickets. So I will just love him from a far, Sunjae yaaaaa  🤣

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Feelings will fade. My love for LR will fade, too. Hahaha!

Hahahaha, I guess so, you know how flickle human's heart is.... but for now, I still cant move on, so I wish a new interesting drama will appear soon so I can move on, huhuhu.... 

I wish they will come back soon with another good project wether it is together or separately, I just like the two so much, so yeah wish to see them again in the future... see I still cant move on, huhuhu..... oteokhaeee?? 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Have you guys seen the original photo booth pictures they took? :laugh: I'd glad they change it

GPIEipQaIAA_Pjs?format=jpg&name=medium

@ktcjdrama I think thick lips will look kissable visually, like this shot. Hahaha!

GO6sMAaa0AAIG5E?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I agree with @mademoiselle on this. And glad they dont make him wear pink lipstick too much, hahaha. I hate when the make up for male actors seems so bright. 🤣🤣 if you know what I mean.... hahahaha

What did you agree with me on? And yaaa~ I know who you are implying. LOL! On reflection (rewatch), I do question why the stylist decides to give him dewy lips. Men don't usually wear lip gloss!

@mademoiselle it's Monday and I am struggling with works. :nervous: No new episode tonight, jeez! I scrolled my feed and found someone doing a fanart for saeguk story of these two. Wow, looks so compatible! I keep reading comments of knetz asking to cast these two to remake palace drama. Come to think of this, I think BWS a bit similar with JJH young in Goong. Suddenly, I nodded them and pray the same thing to happen.

We may have seen the same thing, but I want to say no to sageuk. Personally, still prefer non-historical dramas. Have you seen him in Moonshine? I've looked through the list of dramas and movies he's in, I've seen all (minus web dramas) except Moonshine.

oteokhaeee??

We just park and play here until we find another crack drama.

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle wow nice edit! But I dont want Sol be with Si On. It would be better Bun Ok (Snowdrop) with Si On, or Hae Young (TGROB) with Si On. They could be badass couple 😄

Moon Shine not yet, I saw he wasnt the lead and I saw the trailer not too good. I will watch it later maybe just to see his parts. Hahahaha

I agree that thick lips is kissable 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha, I stalks her IG too, yeah, subeoms noticed that BWS like every posts of LR in TVn IG so they also wait for BWS to like her post, but it turned out Seok Woo left some likes too, what a plot twists. 🤣🤣🤣 

I was checking whether she'll tag her LR fellow casts on their noses or not. She's cute doing that. 😄

The scenes they took before the PD switched is totally shiro shiro... hahahaha. I am glad the PD is changed. I dont mind with her old hairstyle but their fashion was so shiro shiro..... 🤣🤣 I love the pretty directions by the new PD. Thank you PD-nim! Really Kamsahamnida!

Ah, that was the meaning. She's comforting us cuz everyone's monday blues is back. Yeah, I'll keep coming back here and keep watching some crumbs they may left here and there. Until something fun pops out.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

@Alice Wonderland Did you actually finish Snowdrop? I gave up when I realise they will never leave the school building, LOL!

Hahaha, I also notice I've two Oppa going by the name Woo Seok and Seok Woo. I assume that's why you intentionally call Rowoon "Seok Woo". Hehehe. BWS has liked the earlier posts but hasn't done it for all the latest. Might be avoiding rumours now. Haha.

And yeah, she notice she tags them on their nose. The latest one she tagged BWS on his nose but didn't do it for Tae Sung. Hmm...

Did they change PD? I know there were two PDs but I didn't know there was a change to PD. Is that why this current PD told her to work on the visual because the original look so shiro shiro? He was getting so much criticisms after he said that in the interview. 

Edit: Is BWS having an FM in Indonesia? KSH Oppa is also going there!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Finale Screening/Stage Greeting

So happy they release too, I've been wanting to see BWS's crying close-up (Hahaha!) and the actor playing Kim Young Soo cracks me up. The first thing he does is apologise, and even he got teary. Aww.

[News] "Lovely Runner" Cast And Crew To Go On Reward Vacation

The “Lovely Runner” cast will be going on a reward vacation after the drama’s massive success!

On June 4, a source from the production company CJ ENM shared, “The cast and crew of ‘Lovely Runner’ will be going on a reward vacation to Phuket, Thailand.”

As they are still coordinating the schedule, the exact date and the list of attending actors have not been confirmed yet.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3