Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [2024]

On 6/3/2024 at 3:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

He is cute~ the hairstyle in 30s is wayyyy better.

@SilverMoonTea I know you have run away (without carrying Sun Jae) from this thread, but come peek in here.... your ex-oppa... wonder when will he get a lead role....

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 6/2/2024 at 7:51 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

I've been rewatching LR one episode after it ends, lols. Now I have done ep 5

Me too. I watched episode 3 last night and sat right in front of my PC screen so I could observe the acting, eyes and micro expression more closely than the first time I watch from afar. Ended up screen capturing a shot of BWS because he looked so good in that scene. Hahaha!

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@SilverMoonTea I know you have run away (without carrying Sun Jae) from this thread, but come peek in here.... your ex-oppa... wonder when will he get a lead role....

Mwo. Song Geon Hee was her Oppa?! She never introduced him to us (I don't think...)

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama @Alice Wonderland Woo Seok wasn't allowed to get near the fans, but a fan really carried Sun Jae behind her back 😂. BWS saw it and laughed out loud. He sneakily checked around him to make sure his managers and bodyguards are busy and walked towards this fan to make a heart with her! The lady in white coat looks like she's about to get a heart attack! xD

GPXc3A9bIAEYW1t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
On 6/6/2024 at 12:18 PM, mademoiselle said:

Woo Seok wasn't allowed to get near the fans, but a fan really carried Sun Jae behind her back 😂. BWS saw it and laughed out loud. He sneakily checked around him to make sure his managers and bodyguards are busy and walked towards this fan to make a heart with her! The lady in white coat looks like she's about to get a heart attack! xD

Gosh!!! He is so sweet and adorable!! not afraid of being scolded later... hahaha...

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Hye Yoon visited the pop up store!

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Gosh!!! He is so sweet and adorable!! not afraid of being scolded later... hahaha...

Probably did but can't be too angry, too, he is now their money tree 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...