Love & Redemption 琉璃 [2020]

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

@Lynne @UnniSara this one seems interesting....im seeing good review in douban

Hi @NiteWalker Has it aired yet?? Will give it a chance 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@NiteWalker I've been seeing a lot of people in my twitter timeline watching this.. haha.. but i'm not in the mood of this..

Anyway.. @UnniSara

Productive Procrastination is subbing this manually.. 

https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/

and this site recaps the show... so for everyone waiting for subs can check this out first.. 

https://ninenovel.net/2020/08/18/love-and-redemption-琉璃美人煞-episode-1-recap/

you know.. its very rare that a drama doesn't have work affiliation with any youtube site these days.. but I then remember that Zhao Yao (the legend) also have the same problem.. that why the fans were very diligent back in the day to ask viki to add this drama on their list.. haha. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@NiteWalker I've been seeing a lot of people in my twitter timeline watching this.. haha.. but i'm not in the mood of this..

im seeing alot of bitter sweet and then bitter sweet again and sweet bitter hahaha

i like the concept however right now im too invested in Go Ahead to actually pay attention to another drama much

• Haha 1

I cannot voice out how crazy I am about YSF this drama IRL because my friends aren't into cdramas/kdramas. I tried to influence them but it's not just their cup of tea. 

Anyway, I love how YSF loves CXJ. My god, 10 lifetimes. I can't imagine. On another note, the actor who plays YSF is a 10 hands down. He looks great in every angle so i really don't mind his close ups. I also like the way he act because you can't only see the emotion on his face and eyes but you can also feel it. Maybe it's because of how immersed he is in the character but whatever it is he just made me love YSF more.😊

• Heart Eyes 2
On 8/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, Lynne said:

Here's a review from avenueX

She is a veteran in the cdrama world and that what she said are all true. I watch a drama if I like the male lead and (it’s also the reason why I’ve seen less than 10 period cdramas only) so her arguments are nothing to me. Anyway, at the end of the day, to each his own.😊 

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

She is a veteran in the cdrama world and that what she said are all true. I watch a drama if I like the male lead and (it’s also the reason why I’ve seen less than 10 period cdramas only) so her arguments are nothing to me. Anyway, at the end of the day, to each his own.😊 

best way is ..... watch it first...and read the review later....u will find sometimes there is things u miss out and u go bk to actually watch just for that missing parcel lols 😄 

• Like 1

I hate HC. He doesn’t have any qualms of hurting someone to achieve his goal. So ungodly. 

I thank my lucky stars for this thread because I get to voice out here how CY is insanely good as YSF. How can someone looks so great yet be able to show range of emotions? He’s my most fave period drama actor ATM. 

When I was young my grandfather asked me to study the chinese language because according to him it’s one of the hardest language to learn and I regret not doing it because now I am at the mercy of good hearted translators out there for subs. I hope netflix will pick this up.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Olivia Kate said:

When I was young my grandfather asked me to study the chinese language because according to him it’s one of the hardest language to learn and I regret not doing it because now I am at the mercy of good hearted translators out there for subs. I hope netflix will pick this up.

ooooo your grandfather said the same thing as my dad.....and im lucky that i hear him out....

right now i can move about enough to survive, wont say i have full understanding of it.......

Mad Money

• Like 2

I'd do anything just to watch subbed ep 28 and onwards right now. 

CY looks so yummy great in historical hairstyle and attire even when he is fighting, crying or vomiting blood - he doesn't have a bad angle, at least to me. He's now my fave when it comes to chinese historical dramas (previously, it was Wallace Chung). I sing crazy for you by madonna while watching videos of him in YT. My husband who is an armlength's away just laughs at me while saying "poor Jo In Sung" (because he's my ultimate asian celeb crush before LAR).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 3 months later...

I had to get this off my chest. I really enjoyed the fights, cinematography, the love story and the actors.

However, I was extremely annoyed by the way the young characters kept turning on the male lead. He traveled with them through terrible times and they still turn on him at the drop of a hat. Then they do some wishy washy apology and then in another arc, turn against him again. It was so annoying that there’s no way I would watch this show again. The male lead character suffered so much in the hands of the clan leaders, his own father, his clan, his friends and his lover. At least the merman, the fox and the ex-clansman guy who had the celestial eye were constant in their support of the male lead character. 

• Like 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

5 hours ago, Celebrianna said:

I had to get this off my chest. I really enjoyed the fights, cinematography, the love story and the actors.

However, I was extremely annoyed by the way the young characters kept turning on the male lead. He traveled with them through terrible times and they still turn on him at the drop of a hat. Then they do some wishy washy apology and then in another arc, turn against him again. It was so annoying that there’s no way I would watch this show again. The male lead character suffered so much in the hands of the clan leaders, his own father, his clan, his friends and his lover. At least the merman, the fox and the ex-clansman guy who had the celestial eye were constant in their support of the male lead character. 

couldnt agree more than that.....

i mean he had to suffer 10 life times!!

• Heart Eyes 2

@Lynne @NiteWalker @Celebrianna 

Should I continue watching this drama?

I just finished the first episode and I saw there are a lot of episodes and didn’t want to suffer through a lot of suffering for the Male lead. 

A friend Just recommended this drama and it seems I am hooked for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House