Love & Redemption 琉璃 [2020]

44 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

@Lynne @NiteWalker @Celebrianna 

Should I continue watching this drama?

I just finished the first episode and I saw there are a lot of episodes and didn’t want to suffer through a lot of suffering for the Male lead. 

A fried. Just recommended this drama and it seems I am hooked for now 

overall honestly the drama isnt bad....

the CGi is acceptable to a certain stages too....just that u need to bear with the male lead suffering which will make you ended up thinking that the girl doesnt deserve him at all...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I plan on taking my time to watch this drama. FL is cute and dumb. She has a big heart. ML is already in love. She makes him flustered.

Fl loves her sister fiercely and is willing to die for her. I hope the sister remain close til the end. I am loving their relationship. I am rather worrrd about the FL’s father. What will he do once he finds out about who his day is or does he already know ???

ML is a sad character. I can see he doesn’t have lots of friends and his master doesn’t seem to love him over his own ambition. 

I HAVE A THOUGHT ON WHY ML SUFFERRS SO MUCH. 1 In the past wasn’t he evil, and on his rebirth he has to go though this tribulations for his past mistakes.  

P. S. FL USUALLY SUFFER IN CDRAMA BUT NOW IT IS ML’S TRUTN. Lol 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I am so loving this drama. I am understanding why these lovers will be separated and why FL doesn’t show it often.  FATE IS TRYING TI SEPARATE but these souls are still very much attracted to each other. 

I think I must enjoy watching these characters suffer since I am rooting for the OTP already. 

I love Si Feng &  Xuan Ji together. Great chemistry 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I am so in love with Si Feng . He is a man, I would to love me . He is loyal, cute and a great Warrior.

Both Si Feng and Xuan Ji are going through trials. Neither of them know it. Senior Xuan must know about it and is doing his best to keep them apart.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I am so in love with Si Feng . He is a man, I would to love me . He is loyal, cute and a great Warrior.

Both Si Feng and Xuan Ji are going through trials. Neither of them know it. Senior Xuan must know about it and is doing his best to keep them apart.  

actually at the beginning.....their relationship it pretty good.....

though as it get on and drag on....u will see why its a love and hate situation

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Memorable Moments

Hao Chen seems to have feeling for Xuan Ji in my opinion. He smiles easily when she is around. What do you guys think??

I hate the fact he keeps coming between our OTP. 
I am already dreading their separation. XuanJi take the mask off and It does mean she loves him or will they make it seems like Anyone can take the mask off. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eecd1b2b1eb7846488

• Like 2

@UnniSara, in my post I said I enjoyed the story and even the romance but then it was really neutered by the repeated suffering of the male lead. You cannot force me to watch this drama again because I was so annoyed by the way everybody treated the male lead so badly. Well, except for Merman, the fox and the guy with the celestial eye. The young friends kept turning on him and I feel like they should have known him good enough to at least consider that something is off. Well, the story kept them doubting him than apologizing and then doubting him again. 

I also get so annoyed with gathering of leaders who think the same way. Indeed some might have their own desire to make the male lead suffer but I think it’s unusual to see supposed leaders agree without even a diverse opinion. I had a problem with this too in Untamed. I mean, nobody have a different opinion? It’s like group think. Whatever. The fact is, they tortured the male lead without proper or moral justification. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

@Celebrianna I now see what you are talking about the leaders. They are a bunch of Cowards and Total idiots. They were warned but to them it was IMPOSSIBLE FOR the Demons to revolt or plan their come back. Their ideals are also wrong. 
I am on episode 26 now. The struggle the ML has to go through was really terrible because they were all VERY DUMB!! NQ’s cowards. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@Celebrianna I now see what you are talking about the leaders. They are a bunch of Cowards and Total idiots. They were warned but to them it was IMPOSSIBLE FOR the Demons to revolt or plan their come back. Their ideals are also wrong. 
I am on episode 26 now. The struggle the ML has to go through was really terrible because they were all VERY DUMB!! NQ’s cowards. 

@UnniSara, keep trodding on. The male lead probably suffers to the end. I can’t remember all the timing but it was a ridiculous amount of suffering throughout the series. I love the guy so I can’t sit through that again. That Nutcase from the Heavenly Realm also irritates me to no end so that’s also a sore point for me in the series. He’s given so much deference from the female lead and her father while I wondered how do they not question his statements and actions at all. It was clear to me he’s a psycho from almost the beginning. The way he tries to control the female lead and then when he couldn’t do it on his own he uses the master or the father. I just feel that nobody was worthy of the male lead. He was too good for them all. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

I just finished episode 31 , wow I am amazed. I really hate seeing Si Feng getting killed. He is an amazing man , smart, hot, very kind. 
You are right @Celebrianna  Hao Chan is truly a NUT CASE . Selfish and refuses to admit he is OBSESSED ( I almost said in love) but corrected myself. He is obsessed because he is to late to win GOD OF WAR heart. She has given it to Si Feng. 

my theory 

I suspect 1000 years ago  God of War already fell in love with Demon Maleficent Star and killed him because King Bâillon told her to stop the war. But she didn’t know the identity of the person with the title DMS. Once she found out she became so angry and such she lost faith in trusting people. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29abcb165ffe459e246e I love this guy. So smart and he saw that let these love bird go. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29abcb165ffe459e246e
possessive MUCH!!! 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29abcb165ffe459e246e

• Like 2

I finished Love and Redemption. It was a ROLLE Coaster ride abs I did enjoy it. I feel that it did not have to have 59 episode but maybe the writer did it for Xuan Ji’a character growth. 

The most character growth in the drama was  Xuan Ji. As the  drama progressed I saw the struggle, the fear of losing her family,  which at the time ( was the most important to her), she has always wanted a family, to be loved and protected.  Yes her growth wee baby steps , it took her ten lifetime to get all her senses back and there were so many people who was trying to hinder Si Feng’s promise to her. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 5:03 PM, UnniSara said:

I finished Love and Redemption. It was a ROLLE Coaster ride abs I did enjoy it. I feel that it did not have to have 59 episode but maybe the writer did it for Xuan Ji’a character growth. 

The most character growth in the drama was  Xuan Ji. As the  drama progressed I saw the struggle, the fear of losing her family,  which at the time ( was the most important to her), she has always wanted a family, to be loved and protected.  Yes her growth wee baby steps , it took her ten lifetime to get all her senses back and there were so many people who was trying to hinder Si Feng’s promise to her. 

wasnt an easy watch especially u need to watch Si Feng suffer for 10 lifetimes

• Clapping Hands 1
35 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

wasnt an easy watch especially u need to watch Si Feng suffer for 10 lifetimes

It was very hard to see him suffer. It took the FL 10 lifetime to get all her senses. TbH it wasn’t her fault but damn it still hurt @NiteWalker

Si Feng  is the second ML I found to be most memorable in a CDrama. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1