More Than Friends / 경우의 수 [2020]

Jane

50 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@mademoisellesia Oh no! I forgot to edit the front page, I only did the thread title then. FIXED! I actually want it to start later so that I can drag out this awesome drama watching season longer.

There's a lot coming, but whether they're all good and will remain good is another story. I've already sizzled out for 1-2 as they are close to the end, LOL.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

There's a lot coming, but whether they're all good and will remain good is another story. I've already sizzled out for 1-2 as they are close to the end, LOL.

After MTF, the only other one I want to check out is School Nurse and Start Up. I haven't really paid any attention to the rest for now. Haha! I am drowning!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

After MTF, the only other one I want to check out is School Nurse and Start Up. I haven't really paid any attention to the rest for now. Haha! I am drowning!

School Nurse is coming soon! I can marathon that one coz it'll come out all in one go. Start Up - I'm not sure yet. But there's "Search", "Private Life", "The 9 Tailed Gumiho" and "Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Sol.."... I don't know when these will air but also "The Spy Who Loved Me", "Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick...

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
7 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

School Nurse is coming soon! I can marathon that one coz it'll come out all in one go. Start Up - I'm not sure yet. But there's "Search", "Private Life", "The 9 Tailed Gumiho" and "Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Sol.."... I don't know when these will air but also "The Spy Who Loved Me", "Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick...

Yeah, thank goodness, that one can binge and it's short! Not really interested in only of those except maybe Spy and Private Life at the moment. From hearsay, I might want to give Alice a try. I think I will be done with romance, youth dramas after this and need a break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Me tooooooo...but Start Up is  in October right.  I really should get less distracted . So many good dramas but no time. Not to mention some c dramas too...

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Do you not plan to sleep?

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me tooooooo...but Start Up is  in October right.  I really should get less distracted . So many good dramas but no time. Not to mention some c dramas too..

Yup October but I haven’t seen a confirmed premier date out there yet. I have been neglecting international series too. Not enough time!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yup October but I haven’t seen a confirmed premier date out there yet. I have been neglecting international series too. Not enough time!

Just confirmed by TVN - 17 Oct. I just tweeted it out. Tagged you too. Okay gives me time to breath :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoisellesia yeah that was the live stream for JTBC's press con. They have uploaded the cut . Before they started the press con they actually showed a long trailer...looks quite sweet.  It's obvious they will be end game :laugh:...my boy KDJ is just the handsome 3rd wheel boss ...

See the way they do the press con...they put the plastic screens

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Someone subbed a few of the trailers

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

🤦🏻‍♀️ LOLLL that's so obvious is just for "show" because what's the use of the screen when later on they are standing together taking photos? Plus I doubt they are doing social distancing backstage. And why would actors need to social distance when they have to act together every day? The social distancing should be with the host and the reporters.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

🤦🏻‍♀️ LOLLL that's so obvious is just for "show" because what's the use of the screen when later on they are standing together taking photos? Plus I doubt they are doing social distancing backstage. And why would actors need to social distance when they have to act together every day? The social distancing should be with the host and the reporters.

That's what I thought...I mean all the kissing, skin ship ...who are they kidding ...

OSW agency update

Spoiler

KDJ leaving the press con. Looks nice suited :wow:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I'm supposed to catch up on RoY and I'm still here, lol.

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

That's what I thought...I mean all the kissing, skin ship ...who are they kidding ...

Yeah the sacrifices they had to make. I think that's very professional of them. When COVID just began I remember instead of feeling romantic when seeing SKJ and PMY kiss in the When the Weather is Fine I'll Find You, I was thinking: "OMG, COVID!" - hahaha and now I'm back to being so used to wanting my OTP to have kisses and everything.

They all look nice and well-dressed at the press con. Can't wait to watch the new episodes on the weekend!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

So much to catch up for this drama, ahhhh! I have been seeing the pictures across my TL and they all look so pretty. Will properly update all the official drama info to the top posts this weekend.

Seems like a decent start of 1.5% for the first ep?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427780wpp/ong-seong-wu-and-shin-ye-euns-new-drama-more-than-friends-joins-weekend-ratings-battle

Snippets I am seeing around online.

I know all k-drama cast are gorgeous but there's something very seriously telegenic about this trio. They are all so clean-cut!

More BTS videos of the photo shoots

Spoiler

Spoiler

OSW has been actively updating his instagram.

BTS pictures of the leads from the press con: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhfZNMAMDF/

Ahn Eun-jin also updated an IG story: https://www.instagram.com/eunjin___a/

Edited by abs-oluteM
4th image (Pic, YT, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 3