[C-Artist] Esther Yu Shu Xin 虞書欣

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think she suited to be a PD more than a tutor?

I don't know what a tutor is on the show. I'm thinking back to the previous shows and I don't remember who had that role. I don't know if she is PD material, I don't think she is well rounded enough. Last year, it was Cai Xu Kun, which made sense because he was popular prior to Idol Producer and also during the show too. 

I didn't watch all episodes in the season Esther was on. I just remembered she did well and worked hard from what I saw. 

• Like 1
Just now, Tofu said:

I don't know what a tutor is on the show. I'm thinking back to the previous shows and I don't remember who had that role. I don't know if she is PD material, I don't think she is well rounded enough. Last year, it was Cai Xu Kun, which made sense because he was popular prior to Idol Producer and also during the show too. 

I didn't watch all episodes in the season Esther was on. I just remembered she did well and worked hard from what I saw. 

erm....Cai XuKun is very well rounded not to mention he is good with dancing and also rapping and singing...

however Esther just coming out....and i think she is better off being a PD since she is still polishing up her dancing

singing she is good or maybe because i just love her voice however rapping she still need to learn

• Like 1
On 2/20/2021 at 10:23 PM, Tofu said:

She's so cute, I forget how cute she is! Hahaha! I think two episodes came out already? Maybe I'll take a look. I usually like to watch the beginning when the contestants are performing for the first time. 

it was a cute interaction of Esther with Lisa that actually got me watching....other than that i usually watch the parts where Lisa teaches the trainee how to dance...cause i can see that she really does correct their moves and it looks better after she shown them the way to do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...