My Morning Routine

@SilverMoonTea

I am insomniac since college,  you know the result of staying awake tackling the computer program for whatever errors that caused it to not working. Since then I turned into a nocturnal creature who works better at night. Even now, I do my work at night most of the time. That's why I need all of those good skin care.....:Ghastlel:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • 3 weeks later...

thought this is a morning skin care routine thread at first so I avoid it in fear for the realization of my skin breakage haha

normally I sleep near to midnight, then wake up at 2 am, ablution for doing prayers, after that I smoke one or two, drinking water or saffron, short workout, ended up a bit working on pc until dawn prayer time come (I find these times are the most productive for me to think and finalize something) until 4 am then take a shower. I can't sleep before the dawn but crap I really can sleep after the sunrise. Then I wake up again at 7 am (snoozing battle here) as I need to leave that bed for working on. Wash my face, tooth brush, deep sigh. Coffee boost, there you go. Oftentimes I sleep like a baby after dzuhr time (12-1 pm). Total sleep time would be less than 5 hours, so dark circles are a close friend

Edited by abnoch
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

f-150-st-steam.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I actually nowadays felt a bit insomniac, after working from home. Its like my energy not fully exhausted outside or something? 

And didn't help either I think my neighbour also go a bit nuts and keep make loud sound like hammering at night... Oh my... 

Then in morning I need to gulp lot of coffees... then probably this make me insomniac, and the cycle continue.... 😅

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

My morning routine is pretty much always the same:

Wake up -> check phone -> give Johnny (cat) something to eat -> go back to bed because I realized that waking up was a bad idea -> realize I can't sleep anymore, so turning on a Kpop-Music-Show, some of the benefits living in Europe is that these air in the morning for me -> Use a bad song/commercial to go shower, hoping that I am fast enough that I will be back after one song, so when a song I actually like is coming I can watch it -> Stepping out of the shower, listening that the song I like is playing and curse, because that's what germans do -> Grab breakfast, start the Computer and begin to work, while still watching the Show and go on from here.

Pretty much every morning

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 8:38 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

er.....

doesnt sounds very tempting to be honest lols

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...

Fortunately now my routine life almost returned to the way it was before Covid. Normally my morning begins at 7 a.m. I wake up, do some morning routine (like work out, morning shower) then check social media while making breakfast. I like to have toasts with eggs and cheese and a cup of French press coffee to start the day. I clean the dishes, and go to the office. 

Edited by tillwill
No commercial links please
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My alarm clock wakes me up at 6 am. The sun is already up and you can hear the birds chirping. Before I brush my teeth I put some music on my record player. After that I make some breakfast. Mostly a Smoothie Bowl with bananas, strawberries and raspberries and of course a glass of fresh pressed orange juice. And a breakfast without a drama or an anime? Nope that's not possible. When I finished everything my Yoga session starts. 30-45 minutes every morning. Then I would take a shower. If I have some time left I would read for 30 minutes. And while I prepared my breakfast of course I prepared for my lunch for work too. After changing into my working clothes I am ready to leave the house. This is my morning routine..... not. But this is my dream morning routine.

My reality looks like this: My alarm clock wakes me up at 5 am. I brush my teeth. I change into my working clothes. Then I leave my house. The end. This is the sad truth. 

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...