Tea and Coffee Party

30 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ehhh ...people live recap dramas..you guys live recap your bubba tea orders ? 😝

LOL.. I miss doing this... few months back.. all the boba shop are closed down. and there's no way for us to order... 

Ahhhh aside form boba I miss ordering Lemon juice with aloe vera at my local KOI.... 

Anyway.. getting back to this thread.. aside from coffee,, I've been drinking green tea at home.. good for digestion.. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I have acid reflux so I'm not supposed to drink coffee or tea. I was on decaf for 3 weeks till this morning.

When I was still undiagnosed, I usually drank instant Nescafe to save money. But occasionally, I would buy either caramel macchiato or house-blend americano. 

Now that I live in cafe land, here are my bar favorites:

- cafe con leche

- cafe cortado 

- cafe largo

And when I'm disciplined and broke, I buy supermarket brand decaf coffee and use a moka pot for an awesome and cheap cup. I totally recommend using a moka pot! 

• Like 9
  • Heart Eyes 1

I'm feeling like having something really sweet atm. Bubble tea is extremely hard to get here. In the bigger cities you have a few stores, but that's it. Even then, I haven't found warm bubble tea yet. I only found out hot bubble tea existed when I went to Asia 😱. Now I'm in love but can't buy fresh one 😭. Luckily, there are Asian supermarkets where I can buy instant bubble tea haha. This specific brand and flavour made me proud. When I got this one I only studied Chinese for a short time yet (and I still haven't studied long), yet I could read enough Chinese to understand the instructions, even trough I don't know all the characters. Shamelessly making a shot with my TV in the background, because I'm watching Chinese drama 😂😂😂.

qTueCJW.jpg

Normally I'm a huge fan of tea tho. I have a lot of Chinese and Japanese tea. The tea in The Netherlands is generally really bad quality. Like, rejected quality leaves pulverised with added artificial flavour and colour bad. I have some from Asian supermarkets, as well as some directly from China that my friend brought when she went back summer last year. Those are the nicest ones I have, better quality than the ones from the Asian supermarket, but they simply don't sell them. Probably because of the cost of import together with few people wanting to pay so much for tea (after the import and shipping fees). Sadly I can't get a replacement for those as easily.

Coffee I only like when its not a drink. I love coffee flavoured chocolate, ice-cream, etc. But I dislike coffee drinks, be it warm or cold 😅.

Edited by Cambionn
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 6

Uji Matcha Tea Leaves

02vd9ta.jpg

I'm here to show my support for the thread. I'm not a regular tea drinker however I bought this at a supermarket in Japan and they are pretty good! It's from Uji which I believe is famous for producing green tea. I think the best green tea leaves I had so far was from China. I was given some for trying by my colleague. Unfortunately I don't remember the name and don't think I have picture either. If I find out I'll come back to edit this post. :brb: Edit: The Chinese green tea is Xi Hu Long Jing.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 7

I've been feeling like white tea today. My friend brought this one for me from China some time ago, so I just made it. I drink 80% of the day tea, so I'm trying not to post each cup for the sake of not spamming and still having something to post after a while. But this one is a bit more fancy than my average ones so I felt like sharing haha.

spacer.png

Edited by Cambionn
  • Like 6
  • Tasty 1

@Cambionn

I drink tea every day, my plain water intake is only around 10% daily. I would be spamming like crazy if I have to post every single cup that I drink....:CharmanderYay:

90537-A8-D-024-F-4-F0-A-8-A8-C-FD5-E511-

Tea of the day, Mango Aiyu Bingcha. Green Tea with Fresh Mango and some Mango Jelly.

This tea shop is my fav (don’t get fooled by it’s sex shop sounding name) they don’t use any artificial flavors in powder or syrup form. You ask for Mango, you get the literal whole fresh Mango.

@mademoisellesia

The LongJing that I have is this one:

FD6-B1-C2-C-D5-F6-424-A-AA56-533-CA56-DA

Got it straight from the source itself and even watched how they made it....:CharmanderYay: I finished the tea but kept the tin can for coins....:smug:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 5
  • Tasty 2
7 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea

I thought is Kumis Tea....:PikaRIP: But slebor kali yah, expensive but they just tossed it inside the bag....:Ghastlel:

I was thinking not much different with Teh Poci lols... For that price, I got heartpain. Won't buy it anymore for sure. 

I like to try different brand of coffees and teas..., as I easily get bored lols, will give more reviews tommorow... 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 8/24/2020 at 11:52 PM, Cambionn said:

Even then, I haven't found warm bubble tea yet. I only found out hot bubble tea existed when I went to Asia

Oh gosh this is such a game-changer for me too! When you were in Asia, did you try the kind with cream cheese on top?

I ventured into Japanese instant coffee a few weeks ago when I hit up the Japanese supermarket. This one was really good, very rich and smooth for instant coffee.

81VauX5cxgL._AC_SL1500_2000x.jpg?v=1594208435

@im0202 I re-purchased Kanu coffee again! Got a 50-pack one this time because I really liked it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Tasty 1