Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

Today's your birthday, DG.

I'm staring at our last exchange of messages. Two years ago, wishing you more returns...who would have thought that would be the last time? 

Do you know, when I see random things that reminds me of you while driving, I would always then hear this song played a few minutes after? It was one of your favourite songs.  :hearties:

Fly high, our Butterfly. Me and the gang miss you. We will always miss you. 

• Like 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

give u a hug

Thanks @NiteWalker. She was gone too young, too soon. It was stage 4 when diagnosed. Had she not got sick and lived, she'll surely be in the frontlines today. She was a soldier and an MD.

@abnoch My genre would be usually operatic, instrumental, or OST/BGM, but I do love any music that "speaks"  and "connects" to me. 🙂

This is how I felt today. Perhaps every Oct11 for some more years.

• Like 4

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

@NiteWalker: Leslie Cheung! He left us too early. :cry: Yesterday was mental health awareness day, so I hope that as we continue into the future, there will be more talks and acceptance on this. 

@MayanEcho: HUGS! :heart:

I'm a fan of Labrinth and he released a song this past week. It was feature one one of the video for the X-Box Series X|S. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker: Leslie Cheung! He left us too early. :cry: Yesterday was mental health awareness day, so I hope that as we continue into the future, there will be more talks and acceptance on this. 

yes he is an awesome stage person....ur eyes kinda follow him naturally...he fall too deep into 'Double Tap' role and couldnt get out, alot of ppl was surprised and thought it was a joke as he took his own life on Apr/01

• Sad 3

Song stuck in my head now is Every Time I breath by Arlissa 

Spoiler

After watching Charmed Season 2 Ep 18.  This song played towards the ending of the episode.

• Like 4

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I gave up a lot of those poppy groups years ago, which is why you didn't see me do a lot of admin work in that other forum (but I was still active with the admins through chat)

but one group, a Jpop group from JYP has gotten my attention lately. Mostly because they held the auditions in my city

I was also impressed by this participant as she spoke excellent English, pretty good Korean, in addition to Japanese.. and I was surprised JYP could speak English and Japanese well too!! his Japanese is about the same as my level!  I later learned that Rima, who eventually made it.. is the daughter of one of my favorite Japanese rappers!  I was surprised he could produce such a cute daughter lol

• Like 3

Squirtle!!

Squirt squirt

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i like her debut song the most

Ironically @NiteWalker  most music move me the most is when the lyric are good.  I agree her earlier works are very good . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House