Song That Is Stuck In Your Head At The Moment

1 minute ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Butterfly Lovers??? I think is Justice Bao OST??

is it? i find the title is either Butterfly Lovers or Butterfly Dreams?

i like this song and the way the sung it is really really good for me.....FYQ voice is soft while Ayunga voice are full of power so they blend in nicely for this song...

i remember that Ayunga said he had problem when they were practicing for this song...as it isnt type of song he is good in....however he really did it good with some couching from FYQ sides...

1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

is it? i find the title is either Butterfly Lovers or Butterfly Dreams?

i like this song and the way the sung it is really really good for me.....FYQ voice is soft while Ayunga voice are full of power so they blend in nicely for this song...

i remember that Ayunga said he had problem when they were practicing for this song...as it isnt type of song he is good in....however he really did it good with some couching from FYQ sides...

Liang Shanbo (梁山伯) and Zhu Yingtai (祝英台) aka The Butterfly Lovers??? The classic of Chinese love story?? Or there is other Butterfly Lovers I am unaware of???

Justice Bao OST, well something with butterfly too....:smug:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Liang Shanbo (梁山伯) and Zhu Yingtai (祝英台) aka The Butterfly Lovers??? The classic of Chinese love story?? Or there is other Butterfly Lovers I am unaware of???

hahah no you're right this is the classic Butterfly Lover stories that i know of too....

if there is another then they caught me off guard too lols

• Haha 1

Shinee recently appeared on IU's youtube show thinghy...they did a cover of her song Dear Name....it hits different with these boys....waterworks right now... :cry:

• Like 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

• 2 weeks later...

This drama might have had a disastrous middle of the story ending, but there are scenes that are very poignant. The BGM when the heads of the slaughtered Yan Bei royals were paraded. The Lady of Yan Bei, identifying each member of her family. The surviving son, who would then witness his mother kill herself.

It's funny why I would think now of this particular BGM after snorting in laughter over two powers' opening salvo. The script, is a priceless in your face showdown we will not likely read for years to come.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Not sure if anyone have ever watched the drama "Moon River (2016)" It's your typical 4 pretty boys and a girl but this girl was like some kung fu master or something. Basically, she came to the city to attend this high class school and you can prob guess the rest, very cliché but I used to love it, it was a fun comedy for me. Anyway, suddenly these days, I started to listen to the drama theme song again. 

"Subtle Love" by SpeXial, you might recognize some of them cause most of them are now actors. (I know Riley Wang and Dylan Xiong used to be a part of this group, but they're not in this video, don't bother looking for them) but the remainder of the members are also actors now, like Simon Lian (he was cameo in Someday or One Day, but i got into him from the drama name Youth) Enjoy! 

• Like 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry