BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

I'm maybe superr late but when they are confirmed, I'm like: WHOAAAA *and get my ticket for riding jetski to the ship

I'M SUPERRRRR HAPPY & so following what the shippers has been through..

It just amazing.. BinJin!!!! Cheering always for you two!!!!

and the whole industry seems cheering them too 🤩😍🥰🥰

P. S. I finally can bought BinJin badge with my own haven pointssssss 🥰

• Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bairama Yes! It's wonderful to see the industry including media cheering them on. No one has a bad thing to say and that's so amazing. It really shows the goodwill built up over their 20 year careers.

When did you start being a BinJin fan? I was relatively late too... only started in Apr 2020 but glad it was before confirmation. Although there were a lot of signs and I was pretty sure they were together, nothing beats the thrills of those months when crumbs were discovered lol.

• Heart Eyes 1

Amazing work by @Puuung1. She's created an animation of the best moments of Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri in CLOY.

You can support Puuung here:

Spoiler
I made an animated version of the K-drama "Crash Landing on You" that I enjoyed watching. What is your favorite Korean drama? Please recommend another K-drama that you want me to make an animated version of.

♪ Mike Parr feat. Frigga - My Heart Levitates

If you enjoy watching my animation series, please consider supporting me on Patreon. Your support allows me to continue creating more episodes. You'll get early access to my new episode, high-resolution printable files, coloring pages, etc. ➭ https://bit.ly/3huydY0

Let's binge-watch the whole animated series, Love is in small things.

Listen to animation OST on Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube.

Buy my books, art prints, postcards, commission slots on my official shop.

Buy my illustrations as art prints, greeting cards, etc., on Redbubble.

Use my stickers and emoticons in the services below.
➭ iMessage: https://apple.co/2xOyr7A
➭ KakaoTalk: http://bit.ly/2TCiNGt

I've been finding little moments of love in our daily lives and translating them into illustrations and animations. I feel love emits light from small things and comes in ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives. #퍼엉 #Puuung #animation

Follow me everywhere
➭ Instagram: https://bit.ly/32OdaH1
➭ Facebook: https://bit.ly/34GQ2wl
➭ Twitter: https://bit.ly/3gynMyh

Business Inquiries

Source: Puuung

Edited by Chocolate

Hyun Bin's Interview with Philippine's Metro.Style released on 1 Jun 2020. This was a major crumb then 🤣😍

@taepyeonjin

i miss screaming about this whipped binssi who remembered his gf's first impression of him from 2 years ago

its still so funny that v*st did their best to review all the questions its just that he thinks about her 24/365 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mPQ5Me4.jpg?1

9d5QW87.jpg?1

PspNp2Y.jpg?1

FqQnNvm.jpg?1

Full Interview

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

@bairama Yes! It's wonderful to see the industry including media cheering them on. No one has a bad thing to say and that's so amazing. It really shows the goodwill built up over their 20 year careers.

When did you start being a BinJin fan? I was relatively late too... only started in Apr 2020 but glad it was before confirmation. Although there were a lot of signs and I was pretty sure they were together, nothing beats the thrills of those months when crumbs were discovered lol.

so so true. All the patience bring greatness! SO happy for them, if the wedding bell rings I just want to faint bcs crying in happiness.

I just started watching kdramas around 3 years ago?? And I was following MoA when it was airing, around that time there is grocery shopping they were capture right? I wasn't really into it but I look up about them, they look so good together. I watched some of Yejin movies before. Omg ship. But I kinda hold myself because it still not rl ship. 

Then.. Came CLOY time, I was not following the drama, but I knew after that they were confirm the relationship. WOW. There I start totally rooting for them, Yejin post in ig about the confirmation was so so sweet. During after cov treatment time FINALLY I watched CLOY for the sake seeing them together hahaha. I love them. :pandalove:

• Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 2 weeks later...

Aug 9, 2021 ❤❤❤

'The Negotiation' Promotion - 3rd Anniversary

Aug 9 is the first day of 'The Negotiation' movie promotion in 2018. To me, the TN promotion period from Aug to Sep is gold. It is so rare that we have the opportunity to watch anyone fall in love. With BinJin, we did. And they are so lovely to watch.

I was a late fan. CLOY was only my second k-drama and I watched it after it aired, some time in Apr 2020. Similar to many other fans, I was a total newbie to these 2 actors and had to google what "shipping" meant 😂 But the more you dig, you begin to realise that it is really something exceptional. I was shipping not because I wished them to be together, rather that I thought they were very likely together. It was quite obvious to anyone who had done any research on them.

c7pTd4E.jpg

Since I am a fairly recent fan, I didn't have time to document this period in previous years. Will try to do so this year in the following posts.

Schedule

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 1

Aug 9, 2021

The Negotiation Promotion - 3rd Anniversary

logo_311_6_20170111151211.jpg

The Beginning of Hyun Bin's Love with Son Ye-jin, the production report of the film "Negotiation," which was full of pinkish air.

Input2021.08.09. 7:00 a.m. Reporter Park Ji-young

Z28YrBX.jpg

In this project series, we look back on the photo of "n years ago today" with Exports News at the entertainment and sports scene.

(Export News reporter Park Ji-young) On August 9, 2018, a production report on the movie "Negotiation" was held at CGV Apgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Seoul. Director Lee Jong-seok, actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin attended the event.

"Negotiation" is a crime entertainment film in which crisis negotiator Ha Chae-yoon (Son Ye-jin) begins negotiations in his lifetime to stop the hostage Min Tae-gu (Hyun Bin) within the time limit.

Spoiler

Rq9KBSN.jpg

Son plays Ha Chae-yoon, the top negotiator. He is a negotiator with the crisis negotiation team of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, who is calm and cool-headed despite the urgent situation, and solves the case perfectly. In front of the shocking death of both the hostage and the hostage-taker at the scene, hostage-taker Min Tae-gu, who identified himself as a negotiator, appears. Within 12 hours of the time limit, he begins a lifetime of negotiations to stop the worst hostage-taking ever.

Hyun Bin played the role of Min Tae-gu, the worst hostage-taker in history, and performed his first villain role. Min Tae-gu, a legendary figure who swept battles in Iraq, Libya and the Philippines when he was a mercenary. After kidnapping a South Korean national police and a reporter in Thailand, Ha Chae-yoon is pointed out as a negotiating partner. Without any reason, purpose or condition, he threatens the lives of the hostages one by one and presses Ha Chae-yoon.

Al5pPdo.jpg

HozC2FU.jpg

The "Negotiation," which depicts the confrontation between Ha Chae-yoon and Min Tae-gu, has drawn attention from the production stage, not only from the first meeting between actress Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin of the same age, but also from the beginning of the Korean film's history with the theme of "Negotiation."

"I think I have a lot of luck," said Lee Jong-seok, who made his debut with "negotiation" after an adaptation of "The International Market" and "Himalaya." It's a great honor to be with the best staff as well as good actors. When you write a scenario, you usually imagine it in your head. I also wrote a scenario for Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, but they liked it and wanted to make it together, so I joined them. I'm grateful," he said.

wY6dQlp.jpg

WjCiNJB.jpg

IyWEL5c.jpg

"Negotiation" is a two-way filming method due to the nature of the film, and Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin acted while looking at each other on a monitor. In response, Son Ye-jin said, "We filmed with a two-way technique, so there weren't many scenes where we shot face to face with Hyun Bin. "It was not easy to shoot because we had to work together while watching each other's monitors," he said. "At first, it was unfamiliar, but as a result, I think it had a good effect on us. I wondered if we could give reactions or feedback to each other's acting so vividly if we had taken it separately. We filmed each other at the same time, so we were able to exchange acting with each other in a lively manner.

Regarding her first meeting with Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin said, "We are of the same age and the debut period is similar, so there was a sense of comradeship that worked without having to say anything. Because of that belief, I thought it was a good fit, even though we only worked together on the monitor. The fact that Hyun Bin is positive about the scenario was one of the deciding factors for his appearance in the "negotiation." "I was surprised that Hyun Bin was watching this story," he said. "It was different from the image of the actor Hyun Bin, who has shown me so far, so I thought it was cool to challenge the role boldly."

Hyun Bin said, "It was a little strange. "It was strange at first because I had to watch the other person act only through the in-ear monitor and find all the actions and emotions on a small monitor, not directly watching the other person's movements, but when I was filming it, I thought it was the right way to shoot," he said. "Son Ye-jin was as reassured as her seniors," he said. He has a very good eye. Even if I acted while looking at the monitor, it was so good that I felt it wasn't."

S5meZJJ.jpg

hMqOwAU.jpg

OP8IuxW.jpg

Asked whether MC Park Kyung-lim's "Son Ye-jin treated you well," Hyun Bin said, "I think so. Sometimes I even bought him a beer," he said. When the question "Son Ye-jin to Hyun-bin" continued, she drew laughter by saying, "Son Ye-jin is a good negotiating friend who buys food well."

Son said, "No. When asked, "What is Hyun Bin to Son Ye-jin?" he said, "We are enemies in the movie, but in reality, we are comrades who made the movie together."

e9CItZ9.jpg

rsJS8KZ.jpg

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been embroiled in several rumors of a romantic relationship since appearing in the movie 'Negotiation.' Witnesses said Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were in the U.S. together, and the two were later spotted shopping at a mart, but the agencies of both sides denied it. However, in the tvN drama "The Crusade of Love," which aired last year, the two, who portrayed a heartwarming romance, admitted their romantic relationship after their fourth romance rumor that broke out after the drama ended, and are continuing their relationship in public.

Reporter Park Ji-young jypark@xportsnews.com

Source | Translated by Papago

• Heart Eyes 1

mck_5f86c2a36a1cf.png

Skinceuticals' new muse, Son Ye-jin

Son Ye-jin's shining moments with Skinceuticals

Actress Son Ye-jin, who is loved for her outstanding acting skills and unchanging beauty, has become the muse of the premium antioxidant brand Skinceuticals. A dazzling beauty moment completed with soft charisma and professional attitude.

gNPjDYG.jpg

Spoiler

AY9Pp7w.jpg

TIMELESS BEAUTY
Son Ye-jin's skin filled with moisture and nutrition as if the years have passed , the secret is 'CE Ferrulic', a representative antioxidant serum. In the morning and evening, after toner, take three or four drops of Skinceuticals CE Ferulic and apply evenly to the face and neck, and finish with the anti-aging firming cream, 'Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2'.

BNKkDY6.jpg

MODERN CHIC A
comfortable smile without embellishment shines even more with Son Ye-jin's radiant skin. CE Ferulic from Skinceuticals, the world's No. 1 premium skin care brand for hospital sales, is a serum that combines vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid in a golden ratio.
*KLINE & COMPANY, based on sales in the skin care brand sector of the skin expert channel for one year in 2019
**LIN. JY ET AL. J INVEST DERMATOL 125:826-832, 2005

3U8fJna.jpg

PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE
Mysterious and strong eyes contain numerous characters that have passed through Son Ye-jin. The flawless self-management and flawless and perfectly drawn career resembles the brand philosophy of Skinceuticals, which puts professionalism first.

z3lJtAV.jpg

'Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2', an anti-aging firming cream that strengthens the skin barrier with the golden ratio of three fat complexes.

lOmwvb1.jpg

ELEGANCE BEAUTY The
ultimate beauty was completed by adding elegant elegance to the unchangingly shining beauty. Son Ye-jin's flawless, flawless skin was managed with Skinceuticals' representative antioxidant serum CE Ferrulic and whitening anti-oxidant night essence 'Resveratrol B E'.

OtNY6Qe.jpg

POWER OF GLOW
Antioxidant management must be preceded in order to achieve radiant skin filled with moisture and nutrients. Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, which combines effective vitamins in a golden ratio, strengthens the skin defense power of weakened and damaged skin due to external stimuli, and provides elastic and radiant skin that shines from the inside out. The product Son Ye-jin is holding in her hand is Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, which provides antioxidant effects. The combination of pure vitamin C* 15%, vitamin E1%, and ferulic acid 0.5% exerts a powerful antioxidant synergistic effect.
*Means maskovic acid.

Related search terms

Son Ye-jin , Skinceuticals

editor Yoon Hwijin

stock photography Joo-Young Ahn

hair Mijeong Gumi (Jenny House)

styling Choi Young

makeup Mujin (Jenny House)

reference August 2021

Source: marieclairekorea

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Aug 9, 2021

It seems Kitty just went for a spa treatment and haircut. Speculations are that SYJ is going to be shooting soon and the short-cut is for easy maintenance by HB 😂 I like the new cut - she's cute!

@balmaincouple

When dad dresses the kid VS when mom dresses the kid…

Ol7t5YT.jpg

Spoiler

ABZWMi2.jpg

czXCT0H.jpg

Source: @jinwoo_jinah

I swear Kitty has had more massages than me 😂

Photos & Video: ctto

Kitty, formerly known as Mina

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 1

Aug 12, 2021

When will you get married? 39-year-old Son Ye-jin's Challenge to Go for "The Netflix K Queen"

The second half of the JTBC drama "39" will begin filming as Hollywood's advance film "Cross" has been postponed.

[No. 1527] 21.08.12 11:13

The fast-moving wedding clock slowed down for a while and instead the work clock began to run out of breath. It is the story of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who finally admitted their romantic relationship in early 2021, soon reported that Hyun Bin bought a new house to use as a newlywed house. At that time, there was a rumor in the entertainment industry that they were going to get married in the second half of 2020, but both of them were born in 1982 and delayed for a year, but they would get married within 2021. It was an observation that those who are 40 years of age would get married in 2021 before they were 40 years old. However, their recent moves suggest that they will focus more on their work rather than marriage and extend their love life.

1628724577777366.jpg

Recently, Son Ye-jin chose JTBC's new drama '30, 9' as her next film. Filming will begin in the second half and air in the first half of 2022. Photo: Son Ye-jin's Instagram

They are so busy stars that the wedding ceremony also needs to be coordinated. In this regard, the most likely time was in the second half of 2021. Son Ye-jin spent quite a long break after the tvN drama "Emergency Arrival of Love," which triggered her meeting with Hyun Bin, ended in February 2020. "Cross" was decided as the next Hollywood film, and the filming was planned to take place in Korea from April 2021, although it is a Hollywood film. However, the shooting was postponed to September due to the aftermath of the "Corona 19 Pandemics," but it is said that the filming schedule has yet to be confirmed.

Hyun Bin began filming his next film, "Confidential Assignment 2: International," in February 2021 and finished it all in June. According to the original plan, Hyun Bin's "Confidential Assignment 2: International Day" began filming in February, and Son Ye-jin's "Cross" also began filming in April, and the second half of 2021, when filming both works ends, was a likely time for marriage. However, as the filming schedule for "Cross" was postponed to September, the schedule began to get twisted and Son eventually chose another film as her next film. It is JTBC's new drama "Thirty, Nine" (written by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studio and Lotte Culture Works). Filming will begin in the second half of 2021 and air in the first half of 2022. As they are expected to focus more on their work than marriage, the next news of the couple is likely to be news of Hyun Bin's selection of their next film, not marriage.

Spoiler

Son is 39 years old this year at the age of 10,000, and her next film is titled "30, 9." Son Ye-jin will be 40 years old in 2022, when the drama airs, but considering the timing of the shooting, she seems to have chosen the right piece for her. Son plays Cha Mi-jo, the director of dermatology in Gangnam, in the drama. She is a 39-year-old woman who is warm and sometimes smells like cool water. In fact, Son Ye-jin is the youngest of the two daughters, and she grew up well and loved by her good parents and sisters. As Son Ye-jin, who succeeded in the entertainment industry, played the role of Cha Mi-jo, who succeeded as the director of dermatology in Gangnam, there is a high expectation that she will produce a good work with her outstanding acting skills.

Thirty, Nine represents a real-life human romance drama about three friends' friendship, love and life just around the corner of their 40s. One day in the second year of high school, the drama features the ordinary and unflattering daily life of a 39-year-old friend who looks at his 40s together. The story is about the women who have become precious to each other at an unexpected moment and face unexpected things again one day and live a 39-year-old day that is hotter than ever.

The two friends of Cha Mi-jo, played by Son Ye-jin, are Jung Chan-young, who ran with the dream of becoming an actress but became an acting teacher because she was not as relaxed as she wanted, and Jang Joo-hee, a cosmetics manager at a department store who had never had a proper relationship until she looked at 40. The role of Jung Chan-young will be played by Jeon Mi-do, who became a popular actor with "Wise Doctor Life," and the role of Jang Joo-hee will be played by Kim Ji-hyun, who has been active through various musicals and plays. Among the stars of the musical world, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun, Jeon Mi-do has become the most popular actors, and Kim Ji-hyun is aiming to become the most popular actor with this work.

1628724592630376.jpg

Jeon Mi-do, who became a popular actor in "Prison Playbook," stars as Jung Chan-young, who has been running with the dream of becoming an actor but has become an acting teacher because she has not been satisfied as much as she wants. Photo=Capture the website of tvN's 'Wise Life as a Doctor'

In fact, Son's next film has another meaning. It is a challenge to become the "Neflix K Queen" in Japan. As JTBC dramas are available on Netflix, "Thirty, Nine" is also expected to meet Japanese and other global viewers through Netflix. Son Ye-jin is the main character of the fourth Korean Wave in Japan, which began with "an emergency landing of love." While male actors are at the center of successful Korean dramas in Japan, actress Son Ye-jin stands out.

According to the results of the 2019 survey by the mobile market analysis service AppA, Netflix female users have the largest number of users in their 20s in Korea and the U.S., followed by those in their 30s and 40s, and those in their 50s and older are similar to those in their teens. On the other hand, Japan has the largest number of users in their 40s, followed by those in their 30s and those in their 20s and 50s. In Japan, given that women are the main consumers of Korean dramas, dramas that women in their 40s and 30s will like have more strengths. Hyun Bin's "Urgent Landing of Love," Park Seo-joon's "Lee Tae-won Class" and Song Joong-ki's "Vinsenzo" were also reasons for their great love in Japan. And Son Ye-jin, who collaborated with Hyun Bin in "The Emergency Arrival of Love," immediately challenged the Japanese Netflix market by listening to the stories of women in their 30s and 40s. Also, Jeon Mi-do's presence is expected to be a big boost as tvN's drama "A Wise Doctor" also gained popularity in Japan through Netflix.

Reporter Shin Min-sup leady@ilyo.co.kr
Lee Ho-yeon, a pop culture critic

Source

• Like 1