BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Crash Landing On You 1st Anniversary - Dec 14, 2020

CLOYCOEX Takeover - Ads at Line 1 Seoul Station

@sonhyun6

Thank you to the CLOY COEX Team!

@yejinhandstan

@YOWNSERI

@yejinnnchoice

For literally everything! And to everyone's support and participation to the CLOY COEX Ad Project! For reference, here is a compiled video of the media ads seen at Line 1 Seoul Station

@sonhyun6

Christmas definitely came early for CLOY Nation! Our Media Agency partner was kind enough to start the fan ad earlier than expected! Our Fan ad was posted TODAY and will be up until DECEMBER 28, 2020. HAPPY CRASH LANDING ON YOU MONTH!!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1

Dec 16, 2020

Crash Landing On You OST

I Give You My Heart

A wonderful duet by IU and Lee Seung Gi ❤

Edited from: Youtube

The song "I Give You My Heart" performed by IU was first put into episode 13 broadcast on Saturday (February 8) of the drama, which surprised the viewers. The song was played for the first time in the scene where Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) exchanged rings and vowed to love each other, making the atmosphere between the couple deeper and more lyrical as well as fluttering viewers. [Source: VLive]

Spoiler

IU concludes OST series for "Crash Landing on You" with "I Give You My Heart"

w7BsDfm.jpg

Singer IU is the one who performs the final OST of "Crash Landing on You".

The final OST "I Give You My Heart" of the Sat-Sun drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN, scriptwriter Park Ji Eun/ director Lee Jung Hyo, production Culture Depot, Studio Dragon) sung by IU was released for the first time via the latest episode.

Earlier, the information that IU would perform the OST for "Crash Landing on You" made the audience eagerly look forward to the song helping increase the weight and depth of the drama. It is known that IU participated in the production of the OST this time because of the relationship with the scriptwriter Park Ji Eun - who got acquainted with her through the drama "Producer".

The song "I Give You My Heart" performed by IU was first put into episode 13 broadcast on Saturday (February 8) of the drama, which surprised the viewers. The song was played for the first time in the scene where Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) exchanged rings and vowed to love each other, making the atmosphere between the couple deeper and more lyrical as well as fluttering viewers.

Music director Nam Hye Seung, who is in charge of the music for the drama "Crash Landing on You", has participated in composing the music and writing lyrics for this song. "I Give You My Heart" begins gently with the combination between IU's soft voice and the guitar melody. After that, the rhythm gradually speeds up with the string and suddenly stops right at the climax. When enjoying the music with only IU's voice in the silence, the listeners' attention is focused on the special feelings of the female singer and the serene atmosphere, thereby making their hearts sink.

Recently, after the setting had been changed to Seoul (South Korea), "Crash Landing on You" delivered a completely different atmosphere from previous episodes, thereby drawing an enthusiastic response from TV viewers and constantly topping viewership ratings of dramas aired in the same time slot thanks to Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri's burning romance. While the OSTs inserted into the drama are receiving favourable reviews, "I Give You My Heart" by IU, an artist who is trustworthy to listen to, is expected to become the digital track that adds more attraction to the drama to captivate viewers.

TV viewers can listen to the song "I Give You My Heart" by IU, the songstress who has a heart-touching vocal, through the weekend drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN). The drama's two last episodes will be broadcast at 9 pm (KST) on Saturday and Sunday.

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Eun Ae] /misskim321@osen.co.kr

[Photo = tvN]

Source: VLive

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's CFs and updates have been appearing/released as if they were synchronised for many months now. It could be purely coincidence but we like to think it is planned.

:lol:

A hilarious illustration by this cake is crazy stun; ning @eonjinnie on twitter:

An example

Both these videos were released within minutes of each other on Dec 18, 2020 LOL.

mDrebMv.jpg

Source: @loveyejinssi

Videos

Spoiler

SYJ Manyo video with translation

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate

Dec 20, 2020

Best Chemistry of the Year 2020

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin in Crash Landing On You with 12 votes out of 25

News 1 asked 25 drama experts from broadcasters, entertainment agencies and production companies.

VNDvYWb.jpg

◇ Hyun-bin Son Ye-jin of this year's chemistry tvN'Crash

Landing on Love' took the overwhelming first place with 12 votes. The two portrayed the love of a North Korean officer and a South Korean chaebol heir. The meeting of the two top stars caused a lot of attention, and it proved the name value by recording an audience rating of 22% (based on Nielsen Korea cable furniture). One official said, "Audience rating, topicality, and acting ability are also top A", and another official said, "Because of chemistry, I was able to immerse myself in the work."JTBC's'Couple's World' Kim Hee-ae, Park Hae-jun, KBS 2TV's'I've been there once' Lee Cho-hee Lee, TVN's'Psycho, but it's okay' Kim Soo-hyun Seo Ye-ji, and JTBC'Itaewon Class' Park Seo-jun Kim Dami also got two votes each.

The interesting thing is that he paid attention to various chemistries besides Love Line. Son Ye-jin and Yang Gyeong-won, who showed chemistry in ‘Crash Landing on Love’, Ansook chemistry Nam Goong-min, Oh Jeong-se of ‘Stove League’, and Jeong Gyeong-ho Jeon Mi-do of TVN’s ‘Sleek Physician Life’, who showed their best friend’s chemistry, also came out as answers.

LfWCfbY.jpg

Spoiler

Δ This year's chemistry (multiple votes possible)

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin (tvN'Love Crash Landing' 12 votes )

Lee Cho-hee Lee (2 votes on KBS 2TV'I've been there once')

Hee-ae Kim, Hae-jun Park, 2 votes in JTBC's'Couple's World'

Su-Hyun Kim Seo Ye-ji (2 votes on tvN's'Psycho, but it's okay')

Seo-Jun Park (JTBC's Tae-won Lee) Class' 2 votes)

Jo Seung-woo Bae Doona (tvN'Secret Forest 2'1 vote)

Jeon Mi-do Jung Kyung-ho (tvN'Secret Life' 1 vote)

Son Ye-jin Yang Kyung-won (tvN'Love Crash Landing' 1 vote)

Seo Ye-ji Jeong-se Oh (1 vote for tvN's'Psycho, but it's okay')

Jin-young Jeon So-mi (1 vote for tvN'Hwayang Yeonhwa')

Lee Min-jung Lee (1 vote for KBS 2TV's'I've been there')

Min-jae Kim and Eun-bin Park (SBS'Like Brahms' 1 vote) table)

Nam Gung-min Oh Jeong-se (SBS'Stove League' 1 vote)

Kim Hye-soo Ji-hoon (SBS'Hyena' 1 vote)

Δ Drama experts who participated in the survey (in alphabetical order)

Kwon Seong-chang (MBC CP)

Ki Min-soo (KBS CP)
Kim Kyung-min (Fan Entertainment Content Team)
Sang-Hwi Kim (KBS CP)
Kim Seong-yoon (Director)
Kim So-jung (JTBC Studio Planning Team)
Kim Jae-in (CJ ENM Media Marketing Director)
Kim Ji-yeon (JTBC Studio EP)
Kim Ho-young (MBC CP)
Moon Seok- Hwan (Bone Factory Representative)

Park Sang- eok (JTBC Studio EP)
Bae Sung-Hoon (Playlist CP) Soo-
Hyeon ( studio Dragon CP)
sonseokwoo (BH Entertainment CEO)
sonjeonghyeon (director)
yanggeunhwan (Awesome ENT representative)
Lee, Young - Seok (cacao M digital content division drama CP)
yihunhui (KBS produced two division)
yusangwon (studio Dragon CP)
jeongdongyun (director)
Choi (OCN Marketing Team)
Min-ki Hong (CEO of H& Entertainment)
Seok-Woo Hong (MBC CP)
Seong-Chang Hong (Director of SBS Drama Production)
Hwang Hyuk (MBN CP)

Source: Naver

Translated by Google

Edited by Chocolate

2020 Vast Advent Calendar

From Dec 1 to 31, each day, Vast will post photos of one of the artistes under its management. There seems to be no fixed order. It's purely random by this chart. And yet, Hyun Bin just happened to occupy those dates 😂🤣

Spoiler

UvVet0P.jpg

Source: @natalie0373

Thanks to @cowbinjin for highlighting

01-11-20 = YEJINS BIRTHDAY and you know what happened this year during yejin's birthday *coughs in birthday kiss*

4EPOu3M.png

On Jan 11, 2020, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin filmed this scene. This is one of Hyun Bin's favourite scenes. This date is also Son Ye Jin's birthday. Go delulu LOL!

HTz1vnP.png

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2

Dec 24, 2020

One year ago, on Christmas Eve, SYJ posted this photo on her instagram. It was taken in Aug/Sep 2019 when both were filming 'Crash Landing On You' in Switzerland. It's such a lovely photo. His hand comfortably on her shoulder, it shows them happy.

1. Why did she choose this picture? She had to scroll back 4 months to find it.
  2. Why did she post it on Christmas eve? Christmas in South Korea is celebrated more by couples than family, it is almost like Valentine's Day.

Was it simply because they were good friends and filming a drama, and wanted to wish fans Merry Christmas together? Or was it because he was special to her?

Whatever the reason, we love it 😍🥰 It's a beautiful photo.

spacer.png

Source: #yejinhand

Actual Clip from CLOY and some fan tweets

Spoiler

A complete circle ❤

CLOY filming on the trails of Kleine Scheidegg

Son Ye Jin posting a photo on Christmas Eve 2019

Wonderful artwork from @wwkww0728

Inspiring the brilliant sawyerdavenport to write the canon CLOY one-shot "The Swiss Family Ri"

rc0qyZM.png

ctro

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it looks like their agencies are "confirming" at the moment (ie. asking them both what story do you want us to tell them) :laugh:

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ms @Chocolatecongrats !! What a good start for you in 2021...

Not sure if it's the first good news story of 2021 or if it's just Dispatch being Dispatch :lol: 

Still exciting for @Chocolate

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think it looks like their agencies are "confirming" at the moment (ie. asking them both what story do you want us to tell them) :laugh:Not sure if it's the first good news story of 2021 or if it's just Dispatch being Dispatch :lol: 

Still exciting for @Chocolate

Yeah its not even my ship, but I also get excited for @Chocolatehahahah, so now she don't need to read fanfiction anymore... lols... But this couple really good looking one, and I think personality wise they also quite matching. 

Ya Dispatch article also a bit funny... Hyun Bin longing feelings confirmed after the drama ended hahaha.... 

Btw in other hand , I also a bit jealous how come none of my ship ever sail :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @JenL @bluepebbles

I’m late to the news but YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Soooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! We expect the agencies to confirm this time 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

When Dispatch released the silhouette of the couple they were going to out on 1 Jan, we were very doubtful it was going to be BinJin. We preferred them to announce when they were comfortable. We thought Dispatch was just using their outline as clickbait. So I am very surprised.

Will get home ASAP to update the thread! Eager to read all the news and reactions!

Spoiler

Psssst, I never mention this anywhere but time to check out the other ship too haha haha haha! We’re so mean!

What a brilliant start to the year! 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1
On 1/1/2021 at 9:52 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah its not even my ship, but I also get excited for @Chocolatehahahah, so now she don't need to read fanfiction anymore... lols... But this couple really good looking one, and I think personality wise they also quite matching. 

Ya Dispatch article also a bit funny... Hyun Bin longing feelings confirmed after the drama ended hahaha.... 

Btw in other hand , I also a bit jealous how come none of my ship ever sail 

Thank you for being excited as well!!!!!

They are a match in heaven. After reading all their old interviews etc it is quite amazing that all the qualities they look for are all in each other. Which is why we always believed that once they had the opportunity to meet and know each other, they will never let go.

I’ve just glanced through the news but my feel is that this article by Dispatch is with their agreement. They are ready. And all those other ships must be unpleasant for them too.

This feels so good!!!!! I am crying 😭😍❤️

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Jan 1, 2021

Korean-Dispatch-website-logo.png

[Exclusive] "This romance, it's real."...Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, No. 1 Lovers in 2021
Input: 2021.01.019:58 AM | Modified: 2021.01.01 10:04 AM

[Dispatch= Reporter Kim Ji-ho and Park Hye-jin]

EXUurae.jpg

After the release of the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018. Rumors of a romantic relationship have circulated. The rationale for the rumor is that it looks friendly.

At that time, it wasn't.

"They worked so well together. The atmosphere at the scene was bound to be good. It was different during the promotion. I think I misunderstood."

"It was never then," said an aide who knew them well.

In January 2019, a mart in Los Angeles, USA. Rumors of a romantic relationship broke out. This time, a picture was attached. The two were shopping.

Even then, it wasn't.

"After finishing the movie, I went on vacation to America. They left for different schedules and found out that each other was in LA. So we got together."

This close aide said, "You, America? I was also in the U.S.," he said. "It coincided with the schedule."

In January 2020, a third romance rumor broke out. It was 'Snow' by an entertainment journalist. The journalist emphasized that it is not a "brain official."

"There was a story about getting married after the drama. I've actually heard this story."

Of course, it wasn't this time either.

"There have been a lot of rumors about the wedding of the Shilla Hotel," the aide said.

vXoh1a9.png

To begin with, it wasn't then, it wasn't then, it wasn't then. The two were quite close at the time. However, it was not a 'justice' relationship. So he denied three times.

But on January 1, 2021, love began. Now the two call each other 'lover.'

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became the first couple on January 1, 2021. Their love is progressive in reality. I've been dating for about eight months.

"In fact, I'm into the role while filming the drama. We can't understand each other's feelings. I don't know if it's love or acting."

Hyun Bin's acquaintance picked the time when love arrived around March. He hinted at Dispatch, "I think I've developed a feeling of longing after the drama is over the drama."

In fact, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have sometimes gathered with junior actors since the end of the show. The two felt more connected in private. In addition, a common hobby called 'golf' played a part.

LyZWqnT.png?1

Dispatch captured the two working out together. Hyun Bin taught himself at a golf practice range. The two also played rounding at the B golf course in Gangwon Province when they had a chance.

Of course, the two could not meet often. Son Ye-jin prepared the Hollywood movie "Cross," while Hyun Bin began filming the movie "Negotiation." In July, he also left for the Jordan Rockets.

Far from the eyes, away from the mind. Son Ye-jin's acquaintance said, "We weren't on easy terms to change. The more busy we were, the more affectionate we became," he shook his head.

A close aide of the two said, "We filmed two movies and dramas in a row," and added, "We have watched each other for a long time, and (as old as we are) started dating carefully."

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were born in 1982. They are friends, colleagues, and lovers. I hope this love arrives on time. Like Lee Jung Hyuk's line, "It's not a coincidence, it's fate."

<Pictures = Lee Seung-hoon, Min Kyung-bin, Jung Young-woo>

Source: Dispatch | Translated by Papago

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

스포츠서울

Hyun Bin X Son Ye-jin, the first love story of the new year...agency "confirming"

Input 2021.01.01. 10:14 am

Reporter Kim Sun-woo

0000729492_001_20210101101407604.jpg?typ

Actress Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin are again embroiled in rumors of a romantic relationship again.

Dispatch reported on the 1st that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been dating each other for eight months.

Since the release of the movie "Negotiation" in 2018, rumors of a romantic relationship have erupted even after it was spotted at a mart in Los Angeles in January 2019, and the third rumor of a romantic relationship has also erupted in January 2020.

However, it was not all of them at this time and denied rumors of a romantic relationship. However, he gave off good chemistry by working together last year with "Love's Emergency Landing." Dispatch then announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have developed into lovers and have been dating for eight months.

They became closer to their common hobby, "Golf," and attached photos of them going to exercise together.

Regarding this, SM Team, Son Ye-jin's agency, said, "We are checking."

Attention is focusing on whether Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be the first couple of the new year in 2021 after their fourth romantic relationship.

sunwoo617@sportsseoul.com
Photograph | Sports Seoul DB

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 5

koreaboo_logo_1024.png

Dispatch’s 2021 New Year’s Couple: “Crash Landing On You” Stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin

Dispatch revealed their 2021 couple.

svl-sTekgzr-XX5cHKO3hicNcBtTJDs86VC6Y35Q

Dispatch has revealed their annual New Year’s Couple for 2021: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are currently dating, and this time, for real.

Spoiler

cfiH8tp8CLSAEIsN3MgZFVGIksJWNteiJoHoRuLk

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in “Crash Landing On You”. | tvN

According to Dispatch, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have been only dating for around eight months, even though they have been tied up in dating rumors since 2018. In January 2019, they were spotted in America together, and in January 2020, another report of their relationship emerged, even sparking rumors of a possible wedding.

9rtCg_5QWauzfFiBMmHrd4Pa-xA1fZtw-xIGbSnQ

Dispatch were able to spot the two together exercising together, with the two visiting a golfing center. They also played golf together at a golf course in Gangwon province when they had the opportunity to. However, since Hyun Bin had to leave to Jordan to film The Point Men in July and Son Ye Jin was busy preparing for her Hollywood debut in the movie Cross, the two did not have much time to meet up.

_1vN6FLUUhuywA75Vs4HXeq8kbTOaAlZoy-6-1QD

Son Ye Jin can be seen outside Hyun Bin’s car following a golfing session.

Several close acquaintances to the two actors have commented on their relationship.

• “Honestly, during the filming of Crash Landing On You, they were so into their roles. I don’t know their feelings, I can’t tell if it’s acting or real love.”
  • “I think Hyun Bin had developed feelings after the drama finished and when they had to separate, he developed that feeling of longing for her.”
  • “It wasn’t easy for Son Ye Jin to change her relationship with Hyun Bin. But, the busier they became, the more affectionate of each other they became.”
  • “They have filmed two projects together now. They have been watching each other for a long time, and even at their age, they have been carefully starting to date.”

As of now, Son Ye Jin’s agency has stated they are looking into the validity of Dispatch’s report.

Last year, Dispatch did not reveal a couple in light of the start of the Coronavirus outbreak.

Source: koreaboo

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 5

227ad662e1f948a98e999d3a64025c28.jpeg?s=

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Reported To Be Dating By Dispatch; Both Stars’ Agencies Currently Checking

Jan 1, 2021 by E. Cha

Updated January 1 KST:

Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment has responded to the report of his relationship with Son Ye Jin by commenting, “We are currently in the process of checking with Hyun Bin himself. After checking, we will release a statement.”

Original Article:

Dispatch has reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are in a relationship!

On January 1, Dispatch published a report claiming that the two stars have been dating for the past eight months—and that their relationship began after the conclusion of their hit drama “Crash Landing on You.

According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

Dispatch claimed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin met up several times to hang out with fellow actors following the end of “Crash Landing on You,” and during these get-togethers, they realized just how well-suited they were as a couple. They also reportedly bonded over their mutual love of golf.

Along with its report, Dispatch published photos of Son Ye Jin getting into Hyun Bin’s car.

Son Ye Jin’s agency responded to the report by stating, “We are currently in the process of checking with [the actress] after seeing the article.”

Dispatch-Son-Ye-Jin-Hyun-Bin.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin starred together in the 2018 film “The Negotiation” before reuniting in the popular drama “Crash Landing on You” in 2019. The two actors have been swept up in dating rumors multiple times since, but denied the rumors each time.

Source: Soompi

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

logo_468_6_20201208093511.png

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin acknowledges her romantic relationship "Developed into a lover after the drama ends."

Input 2021.01.01. 1:05 PM Reporter Kim Sun-woo

0000729506_001_20210101130551878.jpg?typ

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin admitted their romantic relationship.

On the 1st, both sides of Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Son Ye-jin's agency M.S. Team said, "The two actors formed a relationship through their work and developed into lovers with good feelings for each other after the drama ended."

"Please look forward to their meeting with a warm perspective and support them," he added.

Dispatch reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been dating for eight months. Unlike the previous three denial of dating rumors, he admitted his first romantic relationship in the new year and became the first public dating couple in 2021.

Meanwhile, the two appeared together in the films 'The Negotiation' and 'The Accidental Landing of Love on tvN.

Next is the full text of VAST's statement.

Hello, we are VAST Entertainment.

I'd like to make an official announcement regarding the news of actor Hyun Bin, who was reported today.

The two actors, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, formed a relationship through their work and developed into lovers with good feelings for each other after the drama ended.

Please look forward to their meeting with a warm perspective support.

Thank you.

sunwoo617@sportsseoul.com
Photograph | Sports Seoul DB

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2