BinJin | Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

koreaboo-logo.svg

Actress Son Ye Jin’s Past Dream For Her “Future Boyfriend” May Have Just Come True With Husband Hyun Bin

By Christine Fernandez on Oct 3, 2022

Here’s what happened.

Qko6h4s.jpg

Actress Son Ye Jin affectionately expressed support for her husband, fellow actor Hyun Bin, in a recent public post.

Spoiler

djii8WR.jpg

On October 2, the Crash Landing On You female lead proudly shared a picture of a ticket she had purchased to see the action-comedy movie Confidential Assignment 2 International, which stars Hyun Bin.

Spoiler

CmY1ou8.jpg

The details written on the ticket show that she had watched a late-night movie at 9:40 pm on Sunday.

Spoiler

YFkrXsE.jpg

But that’s not all! She had reserved two seats, leading fans to believe that she may have enjoyed the film with her husband beside her.

z92hB8U.png

The possibility that the two had gone on a movie date together led fans to remember something she had shared in a past interview. When asked about her ideal date, she had revealed that she simply wants to hold hands with her boyfriend, watch movies, and walk around together.

Spoiler

6J5r6Ga.jpg

And much to everyone’s excitement, it appears that everything she had hoped and dreamed for has finally come true!

uYzTBRH.png

0724DB7.png

Ever since the couple got married early this year, they have been the envy of many people. Son Ye Jin’s show of support in multiple ways—including preparing warm meals for Hyun Bin after work—has caused many to cheer for their relationship.

Spoiler

o2vLiMx.png

True love clearly exists between these two!

Spoiler

vR6CSlg.jpg

Source: koreaboo

Edited by Chocolate

favicon-200x200.png

"Who did you watch with at row E3 and 4?" Son Yejin, who certified that she watched the movie 'Gongjo 2' starring her ex-boyfriend.

Reporter Kwon Gil-yeo Input 2022.10.03

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin, who is known to give birth at the end of the year, delivered a welcome update through SNS for the first time in a while.

||Son Yejin becoming a mother at the end of the year.

Actor Son Ye-jin, who announced in June that she was pregnant with a child, is currently taking a break from the entertainment industry.

Known to be due at the end of the year, she seems to be focusing only on prenatal education and her husband Hyun Bin's help.

Many people are curious about Son Ye-jin's recent status as she, who has been busier than anyone else since her debut in 1999 with the commercial "Man With Flowers," has not appeared for the first time.

Son Ye-jin revealed her recent status on SNS for the first time in a while, as if she had noticed the fans' feelings.

xvppEjY.png

|| Son Ye-jin, late-night movie viewing certification... I love Hyun Bin too much

On the 2nd, Son Ye-jin posted a movie ticket through her Instagram story.

Son Ye-jin watched the movie "Cooperation 2: International," starring Hyun Bin, who is her ex-boyfriend and now husband.

She appeared to have watched a late-night movie at 9:40 p.m. at the premium movie theater CGV Cine de Chef.

There were two movie tickets, row E 3 and row E.

It is not known whether she went on a date with Hyun-bin after a long time.

Son Ye-jin seems to have wanted to help promote "Cooperation 2: International" to surpass the box office success of his previous film "Cooperation" (7.81 million people).

Many people paid attention to Son Ye-jin, a "lovers" who quietly but properly assisted.

|| Hyun Bin, who is on track to win thanks to Son Ye-jin's help 

Source: Insight

Edited by Chocolate
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So happy for them. Congratulations! ❤❤❤

2BbBUF3.gif

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin · Son Ye-jin, today (27th) got a son... maternal child health

Both mother and child are healthy

muu6XVA.jpg

[The Fact | Reporter Jung Byeong-geun] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have a son.

According to officials, Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son on the 27th. Both mother and child are in good health. The agency of the two actors confirmed to <The Fact> on the 27th, "It is true that Son Ye-jin gave birth. Both the mother and child are healthy."

Originally, it was reported that Son Ye-jin was due to give birth in December, but she gave birth to a son a few days earlier than that. As a result, the two became parents after 8 months of marriage.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made a relationship through the 2018 movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. After 11 days of marriage, they went on a honeymoon to the United States. A lot of attention was paid to the fact that their sightings were relayed in real time.

On April 28, after returning from their 17-day honeymoon, numerous reporters gathered at Incheon International Airport to confirm the explosive interest in the couple of the century. The two of them were surprised for a while, regained their composure, responded to the camera flash, posed for a while and smiled. I felt the dignity of a top star until the moment I got into the car waiting outside the arrival hall.

Two months later, on June 27, Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of her pregnancy on her SNS, saying, "I am going to tell you the news that is careful and happy. A new life has come to us." At the same time, she announced her current situation, saying, "I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amidst worry and excitement" and "We will protect the precious life that has come to us."

Source: The Fact Korea

Edited by Chocolate

logo_437_6_20180919153419.png

Hyun Bin · Son Ye-jin, today (27th), "Both mother and baby are healthy"

2022.11.27 by Hwang Hwang-young

7TtRmxL.jpg

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin wedding pictorial

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have a son.

On the 27th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's agency officials told JTBC Enternews, "Today, we got a son. Both mother and baby are healthy." Son Ye-jin is known to be taking care of herself at a postpartum care center located in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul.

Born in 1982, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin of the same age started dating in January of last year after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. They got married on March 31, after 1 year and 2 months of public dating.

Last June, three months after her marriage, Son Ye-jin posted on her SNS, 'I'm cautious and I'm going to tell you the happy news. A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement. It's something I'm really grateful for, but I'm so cautious that I haven't told the people around me yet. We deliver the news before it is too late to the fans and people around us who are waiting for this news as much as we are. We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you will also protect the things that you need to protect in your life and stay healthy. Be happy,” she directly revealed to her fans about her pregnancy. She was told that she was due to give birth in December, but she gave birth earlier than expected.

Source: Naver

Edited by Chocolate

9InUi7m.jpg

Actors Son Ye-jin (40) and Hyun Bin (40) became parents. 

An official from MS Team Entertainment, Son Ye-jin's agency, told News 1 on the 27th, "Son Ye-jin got a son today. Both the mother and child are healthy.” Initially, Son Ye-jin's expected date of birth was known to be December, but she was known to have given birth earlier than expected. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', started dating publicly in January of last year when the drama ended. Since then, on March 31, after a year and two months of public devotion, they held a private wedding ceremony with only relatives and acquaintances invited. 

In June, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "A new life has come to us." We will protect the precious life that has come to us.” 

Hyun Bin also said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' last September, "I don't feel it yet, but everyone around me usually says that you have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it. I think so too. It is such a great blessing that I am waiting for it with a good heart.” 

Source: huffingtonpost.kr

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1
  • 4 months later...

Just realised I didn't post the baby pic earlier 😲

F3SEtmv.jpg?1

ceVhdb8.jpg?1

Spoiler

GESKxWg.jpg

Translation by fans

Translations by media

Edited by Chocolate

"And thank you for being with me through all this process and transforming into a hedgehog day by day. 🦔"

- SYJ

At first, we thought she was referring to HB who was sporting this look for Harbin filming 😂🤣

2DghjLS.png

https://i.imgur.com/2DghjLS.png

NU4lB9X.png

https://twitter.com/doolyfeels/status/1606544379073945602

135wrQG.jpg

But no, apparently it means this 😍😍😍

ApMDJj4.png

https://twitter.com/Sontokkiesintl/status/1606603785476112391?s=20

Edited by Chocolate