Abs abs abs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahahaha @mademoiselle ...Approved to be on Feb oppa list. They better give us a shower scene. I can tell he is probably even more buff now . You can see in the t-shirts he wears. 

Yeah that GIF was from the old idol days. True, I also wonder how he looks now. The only time he went topless was in About Time and boy he looks terribly skinny there. Since there's no front, you can enjoy the back first LOL LOL

And what is funny is that I was at first not used to seeing this video and Rowoon as idol. At that time Extraordinary You was on so he was that very quiet character, Haru, to me. Eventually I got used to it and now is all :pandalove: at this very precious video. There was one V Live he did which fans told him to show more skin, he froze for 30s and then outright refused. LOL

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I have seen Rowoon in every drama he's been in except Extraordinary You. I guess I will watch it after Sunbae is done. I do think he's doing very well in Sunbae. 

Yes. I think he's improved a LOT in terms of acting and his performance is natural in Sunbae. He's also getting along really well with Won Jin Ah and I see he's discussing a lot of his ideas etc so I think that helps.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Umm...how do I not remember all the times Jasper has gone shirtless? Wow, I must have blocked all of those moments out of my memories and I want to know why?! :pandathink:

You want to protect his modesty? But he himself always flaunt it whenever he have chance :laugh:

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha this is breakfast for me. And such a small portion. Where's the HD? 😆

So your eagle eyes not satisfied with small pics... too bad not much HD, maybe @JenLhave hahaha

559000007335237.jpg 559000007335218.jpg

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...

@mademoiselleYou need to call @ssteph and @SilverMoonTea (who says it is her oppa of the month) ...but wait @ssteph prefers him sleeping with clothes :cool:

I am disappointed that RW has still yet to show us his body :shocked2:

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use