Abs abs abs

• 2 weeks later...

@mademoiselle not bad la ....ahahaha he is still pretty fit . I am more interested to see if SK will give us any fan service in this +19 drama of his. 

Look at NGM working out though ahahaahah. I was already planning to watch but I definitely have more motivation now. Am posting @Chocolate' s YT channel 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

“Stealer: Seven Joseon Coins”

Joo Won reveals impressive incredibly abs and defined chest. 😉 I believe his abs are hidden in half muscle fit shirt. 

Fr-Tq-Ymfa-AAEDk8.jpg

Edited by wink_

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 1 month later...

Content Writing Reporter Jung Bit

jo-kwon-1-06052023.webp

2AM Jo Kwon showed off his impressive physique. On May 5th, Jo Kwon surprised his fans and followers on his Instagram with his latest post. In the post, he shared multiple pictures showing off his chiseled abs and thigh muscles in a gym. He assured that these pictures were not photoshopped in the caption. 

Back in 2010, Jo Kwon adored the cover of Men's Health magazine showing off his lean and hard physique.

1683401408-2010092063341.jpg

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Important Information

Terms of Use