[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ya @ssteph these last two stills you posted  are so gorgeous! . @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea see his veiny hands in the black & white one ! 

I envy his fabulous brow! 

Btw the good news today my brow less offensive. Eventhough still not brow that I want ahahhaha.... 

His eyelashes also wonderful too! 🥲 Yeah my eyelashes also short....

@sstephIs he will become Kopiko ambassador?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

205aec8b9e886cff0f1b143a345c487b08e9864a

Korean Cinema Today vol. 38

The Korea Film Council will initiate its “ Korean Actor 200” project as its global promotion campaign. The council selected a total 200 actors and actresses respectively, 100 from actors and 100 from actresses based on their contribution to Korean movie development and their award records. The list of those actors will be announced on its new website soon. The council also published the promotional book titled with “The Actor is present.” The book includes actors who give us impressions and inspiration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtD-rbFzFO/

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 2/25/2021 at 1:22 AM, ssteph said:

Vincenzo ep 1 - cameo Jin Sun Kyu (Space Sweepers) and Lee Hee Joon (Bogota) 😂

I cracked up so hard when I was watching them roll SJK, especially since SJK was supposed to be this sophisticated mafioso consigliere, and he totally got rolled! It hadn't been that long since I watched Space Sweepers, so I kind of liked the idea of Tiger Park pulling a fast one on Tae Oh. :laugh:

Also, thanks @ssteph for the Jenga video. So cute!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

SJK is getting a lot of good comments for his role here. 

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210302/105671148/1

105671143.1.jpg

105671145.1.jpg

tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama "Vincenzo" has been doing well every episode due to Song Joong-ki's passionate performance as the dark, cold-blooded mafia lawyer, Vincenzo Cassano. However, viewers are enthusiastically cheering for Song Joong-ki's  "Dark Hero," who has decided to defend the people of the shopping mall.

In episodes 3 and 4, broadcasted last week, Vincenzo revealed a warm side to him , when he  intervened in the daily life of the people of Geumga Plaza in order to protect the gold. It was unexpected of him to installing electric pads directly at Nanyangsa Temple and reprimanding,  Youngho, the son of the snack bar owner Kwak Hee Soo about him smoking. In addition, there were funny scenes as he was trying to leave the room & escape the argument between  Hong Yoo-chan and Hong Cha-young regarding the  the Babel Pharmaceuticals lawsuit

However,  when lawyer Hong Yoo-chan died due to the orders of Wusang lawyer Choi Myung-hee, Vincenzo regained his original coldness. As a mafia lawyer who confronts evil with evil, he does not hesitate to threaten Choi Myung-hee by locking her in a laundromat and threatening her with a truck. In addition, when Babel Pharmaceutical officially announced the release of narcotic painkillers, he decided to  set on fire  Babel Pharmaceutical's raw material storage warehouse, giving it a sense of exhilaration!

As a result, Song Joong-ki's performance, who is able to showcase various sides of Vincenzo , is driving viewership  and drawing enthusiastic responses. The 4th episode of the show maintained its No. 1 spot in the same time slot, including cable and final episodes, and numerous favorable reviews and posts about Song Joong-ki are constantly being posted on various SNS and online communities.

Such a heated response to Song Joong-ki is expected to intensify over time. This is because we are more excited about what kind of cruel punishment the angry Vincenzo will make against the variant villains and what fun he will portray with the people of Geumga Plaza.

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring