[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

Vincenzo - BTS

Joong Ki cried on last filming 😭

•••

From old article

"I don’t know why I cried on the last day of filming. The last day of filming felt really sad. It’s always like that though. Even on the last day of filming for ‘Werewolf Boy’, Park Bo Young didn’t cry but I did. It was the same with ‘Nice Guy’, Moon Chae Won didn’t cry but I did."

https://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10304871.html

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

SJK is nominated for Popularity Award at Baeksang Arts Awards. For you who want to vote, check this tweet ⬇️

Spoiler

Seems fans plan to vote at this time :

◻6th May 10PM KST
▫️Malaysia & Philippines & Taiwan 21:00 
▫️Indonesia & Thailand 20:00
▫️Canada 09:00

Cr : sjkvotesupport

• Party! 1

@movingwheel lol...I almost misread and thought he has agreed to the next drama , and for a tiny moment I was so happy. 

Not surprised

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467499wpp/may-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

Song Joong Ki, who starred in the highly popular drama “Vincenzo,” was at the top of this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 8,830,758. High-ranking phrases in Song Joong Ki’s keyword analysis included “Vincenzo,” “villain,” and “Jeon Yeo Bin,” while his highest-ranking related terms included “refreshing,” “unique,” and “passionate.” The actor’s positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 86.04 percent positive reactions.

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Jae Jae will be the MC for SJK fan meeting

Eng trans by ace_chingu

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1364709#_DYAD

Jae Jae will be the host Actor Song’s 1st Online Fan Meeting held on May 7 at 8pm KST.

These two met for the first time earlier this year when Actor Song and “Space Sweepers” Squad went out to promote their movie on SBS "Civilization Express," which is hosted by Jae Jae.

Impressed by her well prepared and considerate emceeing, SJK sent love call, saying he really wants her to be a host of his live fan meeting.

HiStory D&C said, "SJK is looking forward to his live fan meeting, preparing for the entire arrangement including MC, and surprise guests for his fans by himself."

• Like 3

His hairstyle is OK but I'm only 10 mins into the FM and I'm already feeling bored and losing concentration from not understanding the convo :psweatduck:

LOL, he asks where his fans are from and the chat went crazy fast. So hard to read...

I think I'm going to attend my Law class instead... those of you who watch it, do have fun!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

kim sung cheol is the special guest.... :D 

SJK is super emabarassed.... :D...

joongki said “can you go over there” and then sungcheol was like “ah hyung, we’re used to being together right??” also not sungcheol teaching jaejae the right way to say “taeho”

jaejae said that vincenzo x minseong might win couple of the year at this rate and joongki said “no that’s def not happening”

joongki said i really love sungcheol but the day we filmed ep 8 everything he did was annoying. but overall it was really fun haha

joongki asked sungcheol to cameo in vincenzo and he was like “oh ok, sure!” but once he got the script he thought “omg this would be fun, but i don’t wanna do it” sungcheol said “minseong is so bad but he loves vincenzo so much”

jaejae asked joongki why sungcheol for that role? joongki said “he’s someone i’m very comfortable with... and sungcheol is good with being bad but lovable at the same time... everyone said it was perfect for him”

q: how did sjk and sungcheol get close? a: we filmed arthdal chronicles together. joongki was already comfortable from the start. sungcheol wasn’t comfortable bc he was such a fan and dreamt of being an actor like sjk.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@abs-oluteM Thanks for motivation... i will keep posting...

SJK

“when we filmed arthdal, there was a scene where we both hugged each other really tight bc it was cold and we were scared we would get sick... it was then was everyone said it would be cute if y’all had a romance scene”

SUNG CHEOL : sungcheol talking about him appearing in ep 20 “tbh i’m such a big fan of the show so when joongki called me i was like ‘omg i’m going to be in ep 20??’”

SJK : joongki said he laughed so hard bc of sungcheol bc the staff didn’t have a prison outfit and then once ksc sent them a picture of his outfit he had prepared everyone went crazy bc they never even thought he would do that lmaoo

q: if you two were to do a drama again what would it be?

a: joongki - brothers sungcheol - rivals

this is what they do but i dont have exact translation but they are probably thanking each other...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

joongki is good at giving compliments but is super shy when receiving them sungcheol promoting his upcoming drama!

q: chayoung or minseong

a: of course chayoung. i don’t even have to think about it

q: plans for the future? a: i think i’ll rest for a bit after filming for vincenzo for so long. right now i think i’ll keep looking for ways to communicate with the fans like this fanmeeting. i won’t take long, and i’ll meet y’all with another project soon.

joongki’s final thoughts in asmr “everyone. it’s already time to go. you worked hard today. goodnight. i was happy bc of y’all. love you. *kiss* love you. thanks again. goodnight” HES SO EMBARRASSED

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :