[K-Artist] Song Joong Ki 송중기

q: what happened to inzaghi?

a: i think inzaghi came all the way from italy when vincenzo came to korea. you can see a bird fly by in the first ep. it’s a fantasy element of course. but he’s kind of like a guardian angel for vincenzo

q: final thoughts?

a: i’ve been waiting for this so i had so much fun. i prepared something for you guys, so on history d&c’s youtube channel we’ll be uploading a lot of content so stay tuned every week!

So That's all I guess.... Wait till he announces new project... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

1 minute ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM yes

And also both of them tactfully avoided talking about arthdal...  I have a feeling they will not shoot arthdal anymore...

In case you don't know, both sjk and ksc know each other from arthdal.

Ohhhh my mum will be so sad ...she asked me when there will be a S2. Yes, I saw KSC in some of the snippets in AC when my mum was watching.

So what sort of role should he play next? What genre? VC left such a strong impact on me that it feels this role will be hard to beat.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ohhhh my mum will be so sad ...she asked me when there will be a S2. Yes, I saw KSC in some of the snippets in AC when my mum was watching.

So what sort of role should he play next? What genre? VC left such a strong impact on me that it feels this role will be hard to beat.

I also feel the same way...it is getting so hard to forget vincenzo and i am so hung up on vincenzo and cha young that i want to see more of them...no not separately but together ..

He did not tell us about the genre in particular but said that he will just keep entertaining us...

Next will be bogota which is a thriller ... And its a movie...i hope it gets to be released in theatre.... There will be drought for next few months so there is no other option than to wait...maybe sjk videos on history dnc yt channel will help us to keep going through...

BTW he does not manage his instagram account...his agency does... And that picture of yeo rim as shaman (that flower beside ear and him taking smell of flower) was taken by JYB.

• Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

4 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

@ktcjdrama this is also my first fan meeting ever... At my country , ppl don't do fan meets and stuff... But it was good...twitter saved me .. there is someone who was live tweeting about what he is saying in fan meeting..

Wow, amazing!! Bless that Twitter fan 😇

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

SJK wants to try darker genre than Vincenzo

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001585306?lfrom=twitter

Rough translation

"I don't have a thirst for a character, but I have a genre thirst for a work. There are many genres that I haven't tried yet. Vincenzo has a variety of genres in one work, so through this drama, my thirst has been slightly quenched."

"I had a lot of greedy to express my dark feelings, but it seems like the darkest genre of my works. Since I have a lot of greed, I also want to try a darker genre than Vincenzo."

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

His nephew really look like him. Adorbs :wow:Especially the younger one. 

20210510_songjoongki2_netflix.jpg?itok=f

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/so-what-song-joong-ki-does-vincenzos-geumga-plaza-gold

Now that Vincenzo Cassano (played by Song Joong-ki) has retrieved his huge stash of gold bars from the secret vault under Geumga Plaza, what does he actually want to do with them?

Well, an Instagram post uploaded by Joong-ki's brother, Seung-ki, this morning shows the actor's nephews each holding a gleaming bar of 'gold'.

The post was captioned: "Vincenzo's gold arrived", leaving fans in awe at the bundle of cuteness. The young boys posed gleefully with the 'gold' bars, even biting on it.

We guess Joong-ki had taken two of the Geumga Plaza gold props and given it to his nephews.

The two boys also visited their uncle at work in November last year to watch the filming of the hit K-drama series.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDJV7oJL4h/

In the third video in the Instagram post, Joong-ki can be seen picking up the younger boy with one arm, instantly melting the hearts of many. Some fans have previously pointed out how the child looks very much like his uncle Joong-ki.

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Abs, when will you start Arthdal Chronicles? I was randomly watching it Sun-Mon. You really have to see him as Saya. So beautiful!

Not sure. Let me find some time. Dying but I have seen some bits as my mum was watching it before VC started. It was pretty interesting

• Like 1